Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you donate?
  Hell no
  Sure!
  Anything for a friend!
  Once im done
  Never.
  If you give me some Cheese ill think about it...
View Results

Midnight_illusions

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:14 pm
Hey all i have alot of stuff i would like a lot so.....here are the items anyone who donates will have their name written down and i will try and help them with their quest if possible. so here are the items.
Coco
kiki
Devils horns
Devil tail
Angelic (Halo Gloves boots Angel Imp Angelic Halo, Angelic sash, angelic scarf,Angelic Pendant, angelic Bracelet)
Bag of win 2
moochi
Lunar
Gwee
Demonic pendant
Chyaku scarf
Spartan(full)
Hermes moon 1st generation
Penguin slippers
Oculas magica
Alruna's rose 1st generation
Ancient katana
Flame Swords
Celestrial wrap

That is all I want I know that is a LOT of money but i am determined to get those items and i will So i would be very very very grateful if you would help me get these items I thank you all for your help and just spending your time reading my post I hope some point in the future i can help you guys with your own quests Good bye biggrin

People who have donated to me so far
.....No one sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:20 pm
Bump!  

Midnight_illusions

Midnight_illusions

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:21 pm
Bump!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:25 pm
You do realize that some of the things that you listed are sets that are open to interpretation.
Full angelic could mean a lot of different things (Angelic Halo, Angelic sash, angelic scarf, Mini Angel wings, Angelic Pendant, angelic Bracelet, Angelic Microphone, Angelic parasol. then there are the items that aren't donation items... Angelic Boots, Angelic Gloves, Angelic Camisole, Angelic Collar, Angelic earmuffs, Angelic Headband, angelic Mood Bubble. then there are the angel Items that are most often combined with Angelic, the Angel Imp, Angel Wings Arm tattoo, Angel Back tattoo, Angelbow, Blade of the Angel Wings Tunic, Guitar of angellus. And thats not even counting the items that fit under the same category of Item style and only going by the name...). Spartan probably means the full set or it could mean you forgot which of the items you wanted.

also, suggested, post elsewhere besides your quest thread, if it's in the first place, and then it's in the first place, and then it's in the first place, all you've done is post, you haven't gotten people to notice it any more.
(The main forum will help you earn gold faster by talking rather than bumping by your lonesome self.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Midnight_illusions

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:26 pm
Bump~!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:29 pm
Sorry for the confusion well wisher and thanks for the tips i will fix all of that ^ ^  

Midnight_illusions

Midnight_illusions

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:33 pm
Bump!!!@!@!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:34 pm
BuMp WoOt  

Midnight_illusions

Midnight_illusions

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:17 am
Bump  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items