Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:24 am
The place where Kumo shinobi who have passed away are buried, or simply have a memorial if there are no remains. A large stretch of lush green grass covers the area, giving it a peaceful feeling.

((This includes dead shinobi, inactive members/members who've quit the guild, and your rpc's family/friends if they're deceased.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:27 am
Zann walked over to a grave marked "Hagane Kouga". He knelt down and put down an old Sound headband and a wakizashi with a chain and sickle in front of the grave. He then put his hand on the grave, his head bowed, and muttered something inaudible.  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:36 am
Rahenno enters the graveyard and walks past a few graves until he reaches three graves in the back. Rahenno kneel down in front of the graves. "Hey mother, Father, Suchi. Life as a ninja proved i'm not weak. I...I Should help when i had the chance. I know your probably saying it not my fault but i feel like i had a part in it" Rahenno chuchled abit. "And you two should of been the first to know, that i'm a Demon host. But you probably already know." Rahenno then stood up. "I'll talk to you later, now i have to sort something out" He said leaving.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:10 am
Zann then left the graveyard, heading to the hot springs as he had something he needed to sort out.  

iZann

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:40 am
Eng went to a cornor and made a small gavestone that said "here lies a tartor who never had a heart but always knew what he wanted." Eng walked away with a sad look on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:02 pm
-sigh- Tears dropped down Daisuke's face as he stood in front of Hagane Kouga's grave. He swallowed a hard lump in his throat and more tears fled from his eyes. He took the flowers from his hand and placed them gently on the clean grave.

"Rest in... peace ...my friend." Daisuke said weeping harder and harder until he left.  

D a i j b

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:49 am
A stranger warped to desert robes walks slowly between the graves.
Here sleeps Hagane Kouga. One of the stones says.
Stranger stops and stands just watching there little while.
Ric takes of his kazekage hat revealing his eyes.
"Who would have though that we would meet like this ?" Ric mutters and sit's down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:55 am
Ric takes out flask of winter sake out of his backpack.
"Yo know we never had drink together." Ric mutters as he pours sake to one small plate.
"Guess that we should do that now." Ric says and pours some sake to ground in front of Kougas grave.
"Wind's are changing, i can feel it this world will be turned to chaos." Ric says and drinks his sake.
Then he continues going deeper to the gravyard.  

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:01 am
Ric enters an tomb sealed by jutsus so that only his family members can enter. After while He comes out crying. Ric fells to ground.
"Yes i will do so" Ric mutters weakly.
Ric senses strange malicus chakra.
"This is !!" Ric fastly heads torwards the border.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:07 am
((lol I can't completely get off gaia sorry XD))

A faint outline of Kouga can be seen after Ric left. He stared at the sake dish for a moment, and smiled faintly. Glad Ric-sensei remembers me. He thought as he disappeared into the air.

ll Shinzo ll

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:31 am
((No problem, Great to see you once in while xD))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:53 am
*I walk slowly onto the graveyard. I find Kouga's grave pretty quick and stare at it for a moment or two.* "Had to go get yourself killed, didn't ya, you little son of a b***h? Well I would've come around here earlier but circumstance was being a pain in the a**." *Without further ado I draw my old katana and kneel down to unwind my bandages on my leg. I slowly reopen the wound and let the blood flow over my blade. Once it has a nice red coat on one side I retie my bandages and drive my sword into the ground next to the grave. I walk away quietly.*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:19 am
Rahenno walks through the graveyard and found Kouga's grave. "Hey would of been here sooner but got cought up in a lot of thing. So here." Rahenno brakes 4 inchs of his ice staff and places it on top of the grave. "Rest easy, Kouga."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:34 pm
Lenon walked through, looking for Anhellsin's grave.

When he found it, he knelt down and sat on his legs,
deep in thought.

He got up, wiped the dirt off of his pants, and placed
a single senbon upon the grave.

Then he left.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:17 pm
a clone of futashi walk to kasukano's grave, saying. "here lies Kasukano Ryu. who never got a chance to live long but had an proud heart." it said. eh then laying infront of the tombstone and put some sake with two cups on the middle. he then pour the sake in it aand started to drink it slowly. "well, kasukano. i avange your killer in a way. i hope you can rest in peace now my friend." he said, smiling. he then pour another in his cup and drank that again. "i only drink when i come here. so dont worry." he then got up, and left, leaving the sake bottle and cups there.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff