Submit

Lace_Gaara

Otherworldly Enchantress

19,865 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:16 pm

Your result for The Personality Defect Test...

Spiteful Loner
You are 100% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Personality Defect Test at HelloQuizzy
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:27 pm

Dang, I got robot...
You are 57% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.

oegiap

Rainbow Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:59 pm

It told me I was the b***h slap.
I doubt thats a good thing.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:19 pm

OMG JUST OMG...
Your result for The Personality Defect Test ...

Emo Kid
You are 0% Rational, 43% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.

You are the Emo Kid, best described as a quiet p***y! You tend to be an intuitive rather than a logical thinker, meaning you rely more on your feelings than your thoughts. Not only that, but you are introverted, gentle, and rather humble. You embody all the traits of the perfect emo kid. You are a push-over, an emotional thinker, gentle to the extent of absurdity, and so humble that it even makes Jesus puke. (And Jesus almost never pukes, being immortal and not requiring an act of puke to dispell toxins from his corporeal manifestation.) If you write poetry, you no doubt write angsty, syrupy lines about depression, sadness, and other such redundant states of emo-being that go something like this:
life is a spike / upon which i have impaled mysefl / ******** you dad

So, your personality is defective because you are too gentle, rather underconfident in yourself, decidely lacking in any rational thought, and also a bit too inhibited. Plus, your poetry really upsets your father.

I probably made you cry, didn't I? ******** Emo Kid.

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Smartass.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hippie, the Televangelist, and the Starving Artist.

If you scored near fifty percent for a certain trait (42%-58%), you could very well go either way. For example, someone with 42% Extroversion is slightly leaning towards being an introvert, but is close enough to being an extrovert to be classified that way as well. Below is a list of the other personality types so that you can determine which other possible categories you may fill if you scored near fifty percent for certain traits.

SMOOCHERS

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

Sangues Lacrimae

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:31 am

Your result for The Personality Defect Test ...
Emo Kid
You are 43% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.
Emo Kid
You are the Emo Kid, best described as a quiet p***y! You tend to be an intuitive rather than a logical thinker, meaning you rely more on your feelings than your thoughts. Not only that, but you are introverted, gentle, and rather humble. You embody all the traits of the perfect emo kid. You are a push-over, an emotional thinker, gentle to the extent of absurdity, and so humble that it even makes Jesus puke. (And Jesus almost never pukes, being immortal and not requiring an act of puke to dispell toxins from his corporeal manifestation.) If you write poetry, you no doubt write angsty, syrupy lines about depression, sadness, and other such redundant states of emo-being that go something like this:

life is a spike / upon which i have impaled mysefl / ******** you dad

So, your personality is defective because you are too gentle, rather underconfident in yourself, decidely lacking in any rational thought, and also a bit too inhibited. Plus, your poetry really upsets your father.

I probably made you cry, didn't I? ******** Emo Kid.

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Smartass.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hippie, the Televangelist, and the Starving Artist.

If you scored near fifty percent for a certain trait (42%-58%), you could very well go either way. For example, someone with 42% Extroversion is slightly leaning towards being an introvert, but is close enough to being an extrovert to be classified that way as well. Below is a list of the other personality types so that you can determine which other possible categories you may fill if you scored near fifty percent for certain traits.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:54 pm

Your result for The Personality Defect Test... Emo KidYou are 29% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Personality Defect Test at HelloQuizzy

Less_Than_Forgotten

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
"QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items