CLOSED Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:31 am
.:: Plot Thread ::.

Urm. Polar has one so I figured I'd make one for my RP half?

Any Soquili that I co-own and that is -not- mentioned here means that Polar likely primarily RPs them, so check them out at her thread. All out Soquili as well as past RPs may been found at our joint teepee.

Imperio and Invictus are the two which I wish to focus on RP-wise, but all my Soquili are up for RPs unless otherwise stated. For breedings, none of my Soquili will do one-time flings unless it is somehow worked into a plot.

Other than that, feel free to post or PM me for request, ideas, etc.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:33 am
.::Navigation & Rules::.

.Page One.

01} Plot Thread
02} Navigation and Rules
03} Demon
04} Orion
05} Imperio
06} Cera
07} Tezuka
08} Invictus
09} Reserved
10} Reserved
11} Reserved
12} Reserved
13} Reserved
14} Reserved
15} Reserved

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:36 am
Demon

User Image

About Demon::
Demon is arrogant, haughty, and an all-around jerk. Most Soquili don't like him, and few can even tolerate his presence. He has a knack for pissing everyone off, and I love his bloody guts. xD He does have a sweet side, but it's somewhere behind all that vain self-love. If you have a mare that needs to find a reason to hate stallions, Demon's probably the guy to go to. xD

Looking For::
- Any. Friends, enemies, casual flirts, etc.

Breeding::
- Open. Ish. Maybe. xD;; Post if interested?

Plots::
- I'm looking for someone that pisses Demon off just as much as Demon pisses them off (preferably a stallion). However, this would be a bit of an odd friendship. (Meaning, that they fight constantly yet still hang around each other.) Someone who will take an insult indignantly and fire one back. Basically, someone to have a playful(?) and slightly antagonistic friendship with,

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:39 am
Orion

User Image

About Orion::
Orion holds all the characteristics of a child except the innocence part. He's sweet and playful, but undoubtably immature and slightly perverted. He hates to see people sad, and is not above making a complete fool of himself to cheer someone up. He loves pranks and jokes, but dislikes flowers. He's the youngest of his siblings, something the both thrives in and finds annoyance in. He's a bit of an actor, enjoying histrionics for the hell of it and delights in finding someone who'll join in with his games. He's very close to Imperio, so join RP requests are welcome.

- Friends. Orion loves foals, so he'd love to become a mentor (though admittedly, not a very good responsible one) like he is with Imperio.

- Open. Orion is currently searching for a mate and someone who will match well with him. He's rather childish and enjoys pranks which makes him a bit of a handful. He's looking for a mare who can either join in on the pranks, take his teasing in stride, or know when to bop him across the head. (On another note, he has a braids fetish. xD) In progress. Currently engaged in a new friendship and mild flirtation with Death Resurrected's Eve.

- None other than a possible mate.

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:40 am
Imperio

User Image

About Imperio::
Imperio is constantly happy and is rarely, if ever, sad. He's adorably simplistic and holds a childlike view of the world. He's easily amused, incredibly naive, and loves almost anything. Despite being a stallion and fathering two children, he's forever sweet and innocent who just loves to be loved.

- Any except romance. I'm specifically looking for RP with Soquili what are not naturally cheerful or nice, but ones that maybe don't know how to handle Imperio's innately optimistic mindset. I don't want his innocence broken, but I do want him to realize that not everyone is nice (though he probably won't accept it anyway).

- Closed. Imperio is quite a happy relationship with Huro's Keahi and they have two gorgeous babies.

- I'm hoping to find a Kalona whose looking for a bit of a friend. Imperio is very sweet and loving, so I'm hoping for a plot where some big mean Kalona (preferably a stallion) wants to pick on the little guy, and Imperio just doesn't get it. Kalona gets annoyed and grudgingly because Imperio'd friend.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:43 am
Cera
User Image

((Also see Polar's thread.))

About Cera::
She's never been RPd but I do think I have a feel for how her personality would be. She's simply shy, almost unbearably so. She's a loner, partially by choice, but mostly because she can't bring herself to feel anything by awkward around others. She's sweet and has a generally simple personality.

- Any.

- Open, but Cera, like Polar says, hasn't been RP'd. Ever. She's not a high priority breeding but she's still welcome to have a serious relationship with someone interested.

- None at the moment but I'm happy to take suggestions and ideas. She's shy and generally a loner, but it would be nice to find a nice mare she can be close friends with.

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:45 am
Tezuka
User Image

About Tezuka:: He's toast, what more can I say? Bland, serious, and laconic, he rarely speaks and when he does, it is short, crisp, and direct. He rarely smiles, but is always looking out for everyone. He's currently just looking for an opponent to play tennis with. Fuji found! Be careful what you wish for, Tezuka-buchou. Mada mada dane.

- None.

- Closed.

- Tezuka is generally closed to any RP outside of other Prince of Tennis characters.

User Image

About Fuji:: The smiling face of the devil, Fuji loves nothing more than just screwing with your mind. Protective about those he cares about, he's not above breaking a few rules to make you pay. Tezuka is the only one who can really control him and see through his smiling face.

- None.

- Closed.

- Fuji is generally closed to any RP outside of other Prince of Tennis characters.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:47 am
Invictus
User Image

About Invictus::
Growing up in such a happy and idealistic family took its toll on Invictus. His father, Imperio, is constantly happy while his mother has no problem joining in with his father's odd antics. His sister takes after both of the parents, leaving Invictus feeling left out. He wishes he could be happy with his family, he truly does, but can never bring himself to. He envies those who can be happy, and wishes nothing more then to break out of his little shell and smile. He is also really, really awkward.

- Any, but especially friends.

- Open, but on a backburner. I have other couples I'm focusing on more RP-wise, and I'd prefer to RP him with friends before anything else.

- I'm really, really looking for a stallion or mare to be best friends with Invictus. Like. Poke and prod him and to find him the cutest freakin' thing in the world, and not put up with any of his humble bullshit. This will need to be a romantic interest (and yes, male OR female works). More plot points are up for discussion, but seriously. NEED.

OR.

I'm looking for a stallion or mare (again, with romance undertones likely), who manipulates him and makes him somewhat emotionally dependent, of sorts.

Update: Seeing how he works his awkward little butt out with LydaLynn's Pele. All other romance plots are put on hold but friendship is still open!

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:53 am
Emaera

User Image

About Emaera:: Emaera is cure and sweet and curious. Despite being somewhat timid and shy at first, she's intensely curious about everything around her. This means she has a poor habit of sticking out her cute little neck to check things out, just because.

- Friends!

- Closed.

- Urm. Friends. She's small and cute and adorable.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:59 am
User Image

Lazy cow who enjoys lolling around. xD

- Nothing in particular with him. If you want to RP just lemme know. :]

- Uhh. Dunno. Open.

- Suggestion?

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:00 am
User Image

About Silhouette:: Diligent and dedicated, Silhouette doesn't talk much, often fading into the background with the herd. There's no one better to go to when you need something done. Even if Silhouette doesn't always want to help, he always will.

- Friends!
- Mate

- Open. Relationship preferred, but fling is possible.

- Silhouette feels like a doormat! He's very diligent on all his tasks and has a hard time saying "no". As a result, the herd tends to have a habit of dumping things on him to get done. Poor thing. sad Maybe looking for someone who will appreciate everything he does because even though he asks for recognition, he kinda wants some.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:03 am
User Image

About Shiranai:: Shiranai is quiet and a loner, much like her parents. She spends most of her time lost in her own head.

- Friends
- Mates

- Open

- Urm.

User Image

About Creme:: Recalcitrant. The baby of the herd, she resents being looked down and is eager to find her own wings and way in life. The's rebellious and immature and thinks so knows better when she really really doesn't.

- Friends
- Flings

- Open for a fling.

- Fling---Maybe running around with some stallions as a means of rebellion but then, oopsie baby. She's gotta learn how to be a mommy when she's barely an adult herself.

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:05 am
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:06 am
Reserved.  

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:07 am
Reserved.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]