Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I am bored! >_< Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If three cats catch three mice in three minutes, how many cats would be needed to catch 100 mice in 100 minutes?
  same 3 cats
  1,2,3.......ooh what the hell!
  122 Cat
  Dancy Dancy
View Results

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:32 am
gonk As you may know Ofourse you dont know ,i am person of irregular personality,habbits and interests I am bragging alot Aint I?.....The problem is my way of talking with people is not exactly.....ummm.....popular! I can talk about things you wouldn't even know that exists Ofcourse,i would be lieing or somthing that is not popular with you guys.......I sometimes might be rude or a bragging b***h,But i swear it wouldn't be serious or that i actually mean it so plz pleaaaaaaaaaaase.......don't feel ofended from me by anyway.Sooooo I think thats all i want to say Untill now....,now Please,put more Interesting Threads for Interesting people in Interesting Countrys...
Thank you now shoot me!

DISCUSS or get stabbed!
>Do you think that i should change my avi style?
>Do you have any cool hobbies rather than sitting ifront of a monitor and reading this sentence?
>Wouldn't it be cool if i wasn't cool.....NaaaaH!
>You think i should quit Rap/R&B/Hip Hop and go for Hard metal?
>Am I wasting my time writing this sentence?
>Do you love cookies?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:22 am

If you strike up a serious religious, political, psychological or otherwise intellectual debate Trevor will play with you... maybe.

I'm awful in those types of threads, but they are fun to watch, and occasionally poke. (Poke, a post with minimal (comparatively) content, that affects the debate. Like mentioning that religion is merely a set of beliefs. Something that will alter the course of the thread at least slightly if allowed to.)

And since religion is a set of ideas, and organized religions are a bit too detailed to perfectly describe the beliefs of more than 2-3 people in the entire world... hehehe I should stop that there...
~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:16 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Definately mrgreen o that reminds me i have to put that new rammstein CD on my ipod  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:16 am
1. Your avi style is badass
2. I play bioshock all day
3. I dont know how cool you are
4. hell yes.
5. uhh....
6. what kind of cookies?  

unlikegregory_0

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:14 pm
Mettalic noodels----> I give you the Award of the most Confusing person in this Guild 3nodding !! Ofcourse,i wouldent be the first one you know xp

I.G-----> I will mail your name to the Newzeland Hip Hop Police! And I mean It!! Tell me,what do you have against rap stare ?!?!

U.G_0 ----->Any type of cookies!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:11 pm
Metalic_Noodles

If you strike up a serious religious, political, psychological or otherwise intellectual debate Trevor will play with you... maybe.

Key word there.

I was actually going to strike up a topic two days ago, but stuck it as a note on facebook instead. ._.

The only real reason being that they automatically resize images for you, so I didn't have to, and I'm lazy.

But to get back on topic, if you want to talk about something that isn't boring, then create the discussion yourself. Broad topics like this won't necessarily go anywhere; you need to direct the discussion yourself.

And of course the easiest way to find out about others' cool hobbies is by starting off with your own. I break into things, what do you do?  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:57 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Mettalic noodels----> I give you the Award of the most Confusing person in this Guild 3nodding !! Ofcourse,i wouldent be the first one you know xp

I.G-----> I will mail your name to the Newzeland Hip Hop Police! And I mean It!! Tell me,what do you have against rap stare ?!?!

U.G_0 ----->Any type of cookies!

Cant spell the word crap without the word rap mrgreen i dunno, it just doesnt do it for me. I like timbalake, but thats as far as i go

Trevor, facebook is lame! gonk copy and paste in here too xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:40 am
Iconised Ghost

I rely to heavily on images.

Besides, the TOS here is too easy to violate.

I mean, I violate Facebook's TOS as well, but it's harder to get caught since you can restrict who sees what you write.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:01 am
Awiergan Retribution
Iconised Ghost

I mean, I violate Facebook's TOS as well, but it's harder to get caught since you can restrict who sees what you write.

dammit the curiosity is going to kill me now xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:58 am
*Your avi looks great as it is.

*I read alot, whether it's online or offline, so the continuous screen-watching doesn't bother me much. I like playing word games and trivia too. redface

* I'm still new here, so I'm not sure how cool you are yet.. lol.. but.. hey, there's nothing wrong with loving yourself.

*As for hip/hop.. I was going to say maybe you should.. until I seen you mention New Zealand.. The hip hop/rap scene in New Zealand is nothing like it is in the states.. I think it's actually better.. nothing like the garbage here.

*Yeah.. that sentence was a waste of space. lol.

*I love chocolate chip cookies!!!  

oHNo3

Shameless Grabber

15,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:53 am
>Do you think that i should change my avi style?
>Do you have any cool hobbies rather than sitting ifront of a monitor and reading this sentence?
>Wouldn't it be cool if i wasn't cool.....NaaaaH!
>Am I wasting my time writing this sentence?
>Do you love cookies?

1) I actually like your avi. Which is surprising, because you're annoying. xd
2) Yes. I do, actually. I fence, knit, make theatre costumes, and learn things. talk2hand
3) Um, you're not cool, so I don't really know what you're all fussed up about.
4) Yupp.
5) I heart cookies.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:59 am
1. it's ok i guess
2. well practice cage fighting
3. who are you again
4. yes and you should do it imiediately
5. hmmmm
6. most types of cookies  

genji_90

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:36 pm
Awiergan Retribution
Metalic_Noodles

Key word there.

I was actually going to strike up a topic two days ago, but stuck it as a note on facebook instead. ._.

The only real reason being that they automatically resize images for you, so I didn't have to, and I'm lazy.

But to get back on topic, if you want to talk about something that isn't boring, then create the discussion yourself. Broad topics like this won't necessarily go anywhere; you need to direct the discussion yourself.

And of course the easiest way to find out about others' cool hobbies is by starting off with your own. I break into things, what do you do?

Face book? Really now? >.> Didn't MS buy them out or some s**t? And please tell me they aren't as bad as Myspace. I wasn't even able to change an e-mail or delete an account when the e-mail that it was signed with was not an e-mail I could use. -_- Their forums are scary...

If facebook isn't as bad I might make an account with a new e-mail. (so it's less likely some dumbass with start researching me...) If I start a facebook, will you link me to that discussion you mentioned?

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:00 pm
Awiergan Retribution
Iconised Ghost

weeeeeeeeeell, we could have the guild become a magical hidden guild, then peeps wouldn't be able to see stuff unless they looked REALLY HARD. xd

uh, and my hobby is...reading, i guess? i love curling up w/a good book with a bowl of curry popcorn ((my current favorite munchie, although it DOES stain your fingers yellow crying )). i also like taking care of all of my animals ((horses, cats, fish and occasionally my mama's dogs)).

i also like to wander around places at night, but since angel won't accompany me verra often, i hardly get to do that anymore. when i was young and in college and idiotic, i did it by myself all the time, but now that i'm not as spry as i once was, i like having some muscle w/me. heart my FAVORITE place to wander at night is my farm. 50 acres of untouched forest. xd its hella awesome, but i only wander there during autumn and winter because if not THE BUGS WILL EAT YOU ALIVE!!! *this is where a domo-kun icon would've been perfect crying *  

WastelandMama
Crew

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:35 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Awiergan Retribution
Metalic_Noodles

Key word there.

Face book? Really now? >.> Didn't MS buy them out or some s**t? And please tell me they aren't as bad as Myspace. I wasn't even able to change an e-mail or delete an account when the e-mail that it was signed with was not an e-mail I could use. -_- Their forums are scary...

If facebook isn't as bad I might make an account with a new e-mail. (so it's less likely some dumbass with start researching me...) If I start a facebook, will you link me to that discussion you mentioned?

~Metalic_Noodles

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1110198610

Feel free to add me; but you may have to pm me so I know who you are. Most everything I post is listed as a note.

http://www.new.facebook.com/notes.php?id=1110198610

And please do ignore any replies my sister has written.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff