Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
MAC or PC? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Do You Use?
  Mac (Mac OS X)
  Mac (Mac OS Classic)
  PC (Windows XP)
  PC (Windows 2000)
  PC (Windows 98)
  PC (Windows 95)
  PC (Linux)
View Results

Sarinu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:44 am
www.apple.com
I heart my Mac  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:09 am
Pc... I never really liked macs...  

Muffin Boob

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:23 am
Corn uses a mac, but PC is such a general topic, i think Dell and Gateway make the best PC's but Mac's & Pc's now adays preform about the same, Mac's are generated more towards Graphic Design, and audio/video editing. While Pc's are used for more Business and GAMING wink , but Pc's are MUCH more succeptable to Viruses, almost no one makes viruses for the mac.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:07 am
Actullay theres no Viruses for the Mac OS X at all! to Mac OS 9 there is, but not OS X 4laugh (i use the newest OS X Tiger)  

Sarinu

Hawaiian_Gurl

Dangerous Lover

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:14 am
Saddly i have a HP PC with Windows XP sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:21 am
And my opinion is that Mac are user friendly too, so i think they kick butt smile  

Sarinu

Kevoc

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:41 am
WTF is wrong with you? I'm a computer tech, and I hate Macs. They're about as good as a giant paper-weight in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:16 am
pc's really cause macs r ok but they try to make them to fancy plus they dont have ht or htt plus with pcs u can have various different thing coming out external hd 20+ usb enhancements so mac are godd but they fall flat on there face compared to pcs p4 and amds anyhow  

sergio19871

sergio19871

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:19 am
Kevoc
WTF is wrong with you? I'm a computer tech, and I hate Macs. They're about as good as a giant paper-weight in my opinion.
sorry u cant be a computer tech they r good but they fall flat on there faces compared to p4 and amd athons and with add ht or htt for amd users sorry but sayin' that is a load of rubbish do ur research before u start sayin' stuff  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:41 am
hmmm? well macs arn't ment to become some super computer, so there are not NEAR as many custom options that you can upgrade, but in the long run they usually end up lasting longer than a comparable PC. But apple also spends alot of funds on design and such so that every computer you own (unlike SOME other company's i need not mention) is not just a black/grey tower with no eye candy.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Kevoc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:36 am
sergio19871
Kevoc
sorry u cant be a computer tech they r good but they fall flat on there faces compared to p4 and amd athons and with add ht or htt for amd users sorry but sayin' that is a load of rubbish do ur research before u start sayin' stuff

Actually I am a certified computer technition. I completed the Cisco A+ IT Essentials class. It's a 2 year college course, and I completed it and pass with distinction in half of a year. I am trained to repair, program, instal Hard ware and Soft ware, etc on both Macs and PC's. I detest Macs, but I do know how to work with them. How come everybody never believes me when I say that I'm a certified computer tech? I have the certificated framed and sitting on my wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:03 pm
i have a MAC and a PC.
I use my PC more because its better.
The only thing my MAC is good for is my graphic design, and graphic stuff.  

atsumaru

Andis_Sesshomaru

Enigmatic Trickster

6,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:06 pm
I know Mac is better for some people but I agree with the idea that they are near useless in general. you cannot trick them out, they play almost no games, and they are hardly blazing fast that I've seen. and switching from mac to pc thoughts, when you have to fix a problem? GAH... I'll stick to PC and all the problems inherent, to have the flexability, thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:38 pm
I found a really insulting game on a Mac I was refurbishing for resale. It was
Mario Teaching Typing It was a really bad Mario gaem where the faster you type, the more stuff Mario jumps over and doesn't get hit by the Goombas and Koopa Troopers that look like they have down syndrome.  

Kevoc

Serverus Snope

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:00 pm
PC...  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items