Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
MAC or PC? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Do You Use?
  Mac (Mac OS X)
  Mac (Mac OS Classic)
  PC (Windows XP)
  PC (Windows 2000)
  PC (Windows 98)
  PC (Windows 95)
  PC (Linux)
View Results

Prankster23456

1,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:21 pm
I have a PC but I think a mac is beeter because dey have no viruses xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:24 am
I have a MacBook Pro, and it is absolutely amazing. It's faster than my desktop (not an old desktop, btw). The only thing that might be a downfall for a lot of people is the fact that many programs are Windows only, and Apple fixed this in 2006 with bootcamp. Buy Windows XP, partition, and you're done with a nice dualboot.  

Angel of Epic

Jules127

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:00 pm
I've used Windows 95, 98, XP and now Vista, but nothing else. So I'm not qualified to say they're better than Macs =P  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:43 pm
Lol no offence but I dont nderstand why XP got like 73 % biggrin  

Knight Of Azeroth

Impracticality

Magnetic Informer

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:48 pm
i can proudly say i have the most retarded pc with windows XP on it in the UNIVERSE. xp xp xp im not sure which is better though because i kno mac is faster but theres way more programs for windows its kinda hard to figure out  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:25 am
my opinion , is that Computer Better.
my Windows is 95 , 98 , Xp (Vista is a Big Bug! i see it in the Newspapper in my Country , and the New Windows in Israel , and maybe in more of Places , is the New Windows 7 ! Better Then evrything you see on Windows! the Dont have Bugs Like Vista! you can Install Vista & 7 , and see what better Yourself.  

PsyCho-DeMoniC

Poisoned Poppy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:33 pm
i have a macbook pro & i absolutely heart it, the only downside is that the majority of programs (especially games) are written for windows.

be brave - come to the mac side 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:11 am
I use both, and honestly I prefer the PC. In my opinion, Macs are very user friends. On a PC everything is either right there on the desktop or in the start button. On a Mac you have to search for everything if it's not on the dock. x.x And Macs are meant mostly for business purposes. I have to use them in school because I'm going into commercial illustration and they say that Mac is the best to use, but I honestly have yet to see anything that makes it better than a PC. One of my professors said that it was mainly because they're faster, but the laptop I'm on now is just as fast if not faster than the Macs we use at school. And Macs are far too expensive for my poor college student budget. D:
Oh, and just to let you all know, the only reason there aren't viruses for the Mac is because it always asks before it installs anything so viruses can't install themselves without permission. Like anyone would give it permissinon. x3  

Sephira the Fallen

MissingNotes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:32 pm
I Love mac and i wish i had one but for now i have a pc... Go Team Mac!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:25 am
macs pwn  

pikadoes

dazecraze

2,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:27 am
PC FTW . Macs are expensive :l  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18