Dragons * Nest {ANNOUNCEMENT} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A r i s t t e

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:50 am
D r a g o n ' s * N e s t

Welcome to Dragon's * Nest! Here you'll find a cheap lottery and simple contests!

u p d a t e s

August 5, 2008 - Dragon's * Nest opened
August 6, 2008 - Computer was sent to get fixed. Wont be on much the next 3 days

People from my old contest/lotto thread have been asking me to Revive it, SOOO. Dragon's * Nest is going to RELOCATE. I'll be PMing everyone who's in a contest right now about this, just in case ^^
The new contest/lotto thread will be opening sometime from August 14 -- End of August.

Reasons: I've got to get my PSPX back from my friend so I can do art.
School is starting, So things might slow down a bit.
I'm working on opening a Minishop.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:56 am
L o t t e r y

Just like any other lottery, you buy tickets in hopes of winning something special! At Dragon's * Nests lottery, we will sell tickets at 5g each! Hurry though! Tickets are limited to only 250 tickets!
"Wait! Where does the 1250g that we spend go?"
Simple! It goes towards the lottery! Each round will have a pot of at least 5000g. Only one winner gets it all!
"Where do you get the 5000g?"
I take it out of my own account (: Because of the limited amount I have, the ticket drawings will only start when all 250 tickets are sold!

T i c k e t s S o l d
1 - 30 : Kopako Akuzu
31 : Vecan117
32 - 207 : aquacare

T o t a l G o l d
6,030g  

A r i s t t e

A r i s t t e

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:04 am
C o n t e s t s
You might be wondering why in the world I decided to name my giveaway Dragons * Nest. Well, one of the things I need is to keep my dragon eggs alive! So here's a couple of contests that you can participate in!

Every 10th Click
New idea!
For every tenth click, the person to provide me with the screenshot FIRST will be rewarded 100g. Get clicking <3
10th Click: -no winner-
20th Click: -no winner-
30th Click: Vecan117 & AndrewBot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Eggs!
In this contest, all participants are to get a dragon egg from The Dragon Cave. In the week of the contest, whoever has the most clicks will win a random prize! In order to participate, you must PM to tell me that you are participating and include the link of your dragon egg.
Participants
monkeygal3000
Lenelee
Serrenedy

Art Contest
This may be in no way related to dragons but each week, I will ask people to draw a certain thing. The best drawn art will receive 500g as a reward!
Current Art:Any Chao from Sonic.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:05 am
Reserved <3  

A r i s t t e

A r i s t t e

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:12 am
Reserved <3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:18 am
User Image

-cuts ribbon with those giant novelty scissors-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click Please<3

A r i s t t e

Kopako Akuzu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:03 pm
hmmmm...nobody has bought tickets? well, let me see. (goes off figuring) lets see, 5000 for the winner, 5 gold per ticket, 250 tickets...COUNT THIS ICE WARRIOR IN!!!! i'll buy oh.....30 tickets!! (goes off to send trade)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:06 pm
User Image

whee~
first person to buy tickets!

Click Please<3

A r i s t t e

Kopako Akuzu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:53 pm
lucitine
User Image

whee~
first person to buy tickets!

Click Please<3

okay then...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:16 pm
I sent you a PM. I'd like to join the dragon cave blaugh  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

A r i s t t e

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:34 pm
x _ _ LuCiTiNe*

Added (:
Click Please <3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:36 am
one ticket please  

Vecan117

A r i s t t e

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:51 am
do you want me to just take out the amount for the ticket from your 30th dragon click thing?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:42 am
click the eggs

monkeygal3000

aquacare

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:31 pm
I will buy 176 tickets please  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items