Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Art (Get your Artistic a** in here)
Assassin's Creed related

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yush
  Nope
View Results

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:04 am
User Image

Tell me what ya think. ^^; Also thinking about possibly tryin my hand at avvie art if I get the time...hm...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:13 pm
Is this supposed to be a fox from of Assassins Creed? Nice. Its great art 3nodding You have a talent my friend.

XxRandomly_RockinxX

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:31 pm
Rock_Lord97
Is this supposed to be a fox from of Assassins Creed? Nice. Its great art 3nodding You have a talent my friend.
Nah, I had a...boyfriend...who was obsessed with Assassin's Creed for a while...and he roleplayed a fox/raccoon anthro character...so I decided I'd be nice and draw him a picture of his character in assassin's creed garb. I usually never give pictures away, especially originals, but this one I did. Only the fourth one in my lifetime. smile Gotta be really special...at least momentarily...for that. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:59 am
Yes very cool. You're good at pencil work (something I have abandoned in favor of photoshop lately)  

Inerri

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:40 am
Inerri
Yes very cool. You're good at pencil work (something I have abandoned in favor of photoshop lately)
Thank you. ^^ And I don't blame you...it's possible I would do the same...if I didn't suck at photoshop. x.x;; I'll stick to my trusty mechanical pencils.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:45 pm
damn daz one bad a** pic *****!  

BiG_BL00D_SK

Sangoinuyasha

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:54 am
I love how you did the shading with the fabric of the clothing.  
Art (Get your Artistic a** in here)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games