Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you donate?
  Sure, I suppose I could. :)
  NO. 3<
  Maaaaaaybe...<<;
  I will or I won't. NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. D< !!!
View Results

The-Subtle-Knife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:47 pm
The Primary Goal~
I'd like to obtain enough ink for a White Body Dye. Yes, this will take a while, I'm aware. I'm willing to work at it, but in order to finish this quest in under a year, I could use any help you're willing to give. Which brings me to...

The Quest~
I'm questing, as stated in the title, bugs and ink. I'd prefer white, since I'm kinda a monochrome gal, but really I'll take anything. I'm collecting all sorts of colors on a sort of...whim, you might say. xD

What I'm Willing To Do~
On my own, I'm scouring the Towns and Daily Chance for all the bugs and ink I can find.
I'd love to have some donations to help me out, but if you're truly attached to your ink and buggy little friends, I'm willing to consider trades too. Just realize my resources are limited. sweatdrop

The Awesome People~
heart Blippo- 1 white ink
heart Xelstas- 1 black ink, 1 brown ink, 2 butterflys
heart Rhazenshia Rose- 5 bugs
heart Lenelee- 1 white ink, 110 bugs
heart Apple Blossom19- 1 brown ink, 1 yellow ink, 91 bugs
heart Anise Puppet Master- 16 bugs, 1 red ink, 1 green ink, 1 orange ink
heart Violet Kiki- 2 white inks
heart popped up head- 3 black inks, 9 brown inks
heart -implosive diarrhea- -4 white inks, I forget how many bugs... sweatdrop
heart funnygurlsrock- 102 bugs
heart Xyronix- 5 white inks
heart Solias Amnell- 1 white ink
heart Tracy K- 4 brown inks, 2 purple inks, 6 black inks, 7 red inks, 1 gold ink, 22 bugs
heart YellowxLighterxZombie- 27 bugs
heart Hells #1 angel- 1 orange ink, 4 green inks, 2 pink inks, 2 yellow inks, 1 brown ink, 2 red inks, 3 purple inks
heart C#1! - 1 white ink
heart Satanic_little_Devil - 3 bugs
heart Rachmaster67 - 1 black ink, 1 red ink, 1 gold ink, 1 yellow ink
heart The_Cheshire_Marionette - 3 red inks, 4 green inks, 3 blue inks, 5 brown inks, 3 yellow inks, 1 black ink
heart Ortinbras - 3 red inks, 18 yellow inks, 3 gold inks, 1 pink ink, 1 brown ink, 1 orange ink, 1 white ink
heart Kiteyu_Minorii - 6 white inks, 19 brown inks
heart ImNotTelling1985 - 4 white inks, 2 blue inks, 6 red inks, 139 bugs
heart Karunoshi - 3 white inks, 233 bugs
heart Jeziebel - 65 bugs

Aaaaaaand finally....
T H E T O T A L (thus far)~
White- 34
Brown- 64
Red- 29
Black- 28
Yellow- 25
Green- 23
Blue- 16
Orange-10
Purple- 9
Pink- 7
Gold- 6

So will you help me out? :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:55 pm
I have bugs you can keep, though I dunno which ones would be more useful. I'll send you a trade.  

Rhazenshia Rose

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:33 pm
I'll see what I have ^_^ If I have anything, would you like to trade for whatever you don't want in your invintory?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:35 pm
Rhazenshia Rose
I have bugs you can keep, though I dunno which ones would be more useful. I'll send you a trade.

Thank you! It's much appreciated. smile  

The-Subtle-Knife

The-Subtle-Knife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:36 pm
Apple Blossom19
I'll see what I have ^_^ If I have anything, would you like to trade for whatever you don't want in your invintory?

Thanks, and sure. smile I picked up a whole bunch of paper, flowers, that sort of thing while I was scouring the towns. Will that do?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:07 pm
The-Subtle-Knife
Apple Blossom19

Thanks, and sure. smile I picked up a whole bunch of paper, flowers, that sort of thing while I was scouring the towns. Will that do?

Yes ^_^ Anything you don't want ^_^ I'l start the trade tomorrow cause I'm gonna be busy the rest of the night ^_^""""  

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

The-Subtle-Knife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:10 am
Apple Blossom19
The-Subtle-Knife
Apple Blossom19

Yes ^_^ Anything you don't want ^_^ I'l start the trade tomorrow cause I'm gonna be busy the rest of the night ^_^""""

Thanks a bundle! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:22 am
I'll send you a trade of what I've got. If you have anything you're looking to part with, I'll take it. Either way, it's yours hun. ^_~ I've got so many though that I'll have to do this in 2 trades.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

The-Subtle-Knife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:25 am
Lenelee
I'll send you a trade of what I've got. If you have anything you're looking to part with, I'll take it. Either way, it's yours hun. ^_~ I've got so many though that I'll have to do this in 2 trades.

Wow! Thanks so much! biggrin It's not much, but I usually do like to send a little something over in thanks to donators. n.n  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:34 am
Not a problem. Give me a hollar if you ever want paper and flowers. LOL I just collected them out of boredom. ^_^  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

The-Subtle-Knife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:38 am
Lenelee
Not a problem. Give me a hollar if you ever want paper and flowers. LOL I just collected them out of boredom. ^_^

xD I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the offer. And thank you for that donation! It sure was encouraging help!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:33 am
~~~User Image -Bumpity! - User Image~~~
User Image

Trade sent ^_^

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

The-Subtle-Knife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:29 am
Apple Blossom19
~~~User Image -Bumpity! - User Image~~~
User Image

Trade sent ^_^

Thanks! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:03 am
Sure I love to give you some bugs and inks I have alot of them anyway. would you like both or just one  

Sweet Falling Snow13

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:58 am
I might have some spare bugs, it's hard to be sure, I do plan on getting the Skin Dyes as well, but I'm not really going for it.
So, I guess itll depend on what I have around that I'm not planning on using.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff