Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Hmm. I'm on a quest..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sesshomaru is king

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:35 pm
My siggy has all the items left that I need.

Since I can't seem to buy the rest with Gaia cash, I need some help funding the last remaining items.

I'm aiming for the two yokai treasures first, which are about 15k a piece. Any help or suggestions for procuring the desired look is gratefully accepted.

SiK  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:26 am
I sugest games to get gold, um geting a job on Gaia (like bumping, ect) um.....lets see.... sell your extra stuff on the market place, or to the stores...um....selling trash and things too....

Also if you frequent other's quest someone might donate gold ^_^

Tektek quest bars also help other's know how much gold you have for your item ^_^

also feel free to ask me anything you wish ^_^

Good luck ^_^

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Sesshomaru is king

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:08 am
Apple Blossom19
I sugest games to get gold, um geting a job on Gaia (like bumping, ect) um.....lets see.... sell your extra stuff on the market place, or to the stores...um....selling trash and things too....

Also if you frequent other's quest someone might donate gold ^_^

Tektek quest bars also help other's know how much gold you have for your item ^_^

also feel free to ask me anything you wish ^_^

Good luck ^_^

Thanks for the suggestions. Where do I sell trash? I know you can turn some in to make weird garments..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:29 pm
Sesshomaru is king
Thanks for the suggestions. Where do I sell trash? I know you can turn some in to make weird garments..

You can sell on the marketplace (According to the admins all of those people with that glitch have basicly been taken care of. so don't worry.) It's the best place to sell them, however I have a trash shop in my quest for those too lazy to go to the market place, and I have flat rates ^_^

Plus I trade for trash and junk ^_^

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Sesshomaru is king

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:07 am
Apple Blossom19
Sesshomaru is king

You can sell on the marketplace (According to the admins all of those people with that glitch have basicly been taken care of. so don't worry.) It's the best place to sell them, however I have a trash shop in my quest for those too lazy to go to the market place, and I have flat rates ^_^

Plus I trade for trash and junk ^_^

Gotcha. What about flowers? I have more than my fair share. I keep accidently picking them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:17 pm
You can sell flowers on the market place too. Also just keep an eye out for those people who have the odd request for them or trash ^_^  

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Sesshomaru is king

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:14 am
Hmm..

I've been trying to play games too. Everytime I start getting into jigsaw, it shuts down. Are the games really working..? I have no luck.

SiK  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:30 pm
Still questing the Yokai's if anyone's interested in donating. Open to ideas. And still selling stuff as well. I've just broke 3k.  

Sesshomaru is king

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:04 pm
The games should be working but I've seen that some people have been having problems with the gold granting. Also the puzzles decrease the amount of gold you get, so you have to wait a day and a half to get the same amount you had the previous. On the Insane puzzles the hiest you can get (or the higest I've gotten) was around 600g ^^

Yay for breaking 3k xD I just broke 4k myself ^^"

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff