Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Shikon's Plotting Zone: Looking for Erebes RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:25 am
Tis Shikon's Plot Thread!

If you want RP with Soquili who are not listed in here, please visit my Teepee.

Table of Contents:

Post One: The awesome first post
Post Two: Main Soquili needing RP and Plotz
Post Three: Second Group of Soquili that need RP and Plotz
Post Four: Other Soquili
Post Five: Extra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:27 am
Main Soquili in need of RP

User Image Foal

Name:Erebes
Temper: Caustic
Backstory: Erebes is a sarcastic, rude, and uncaring towards others kind of individual. He is the strange one in his family and can not stand that about himself. His family, while surprised that he turned out to be so different, still love him as one of their own. But in his eyes he sees himself as a freak of nature, especially so when he grew up and his wings grew flowers. These feelings of anger and self-lathing are turning him into a cruel kind of character and it concerns his family that he feels that way about himself.
The Family: I only put the family because it is important for you all to understand why he s so upset that he doesn’t look like them, because they are quite the opposite.

Parents: Father x Mother
Siblings: Brother

Breedings:
Slot One: Closed
Slot Two: Closed
Slot Three: Closed

Plots or RP ideas: So right now I have not really rped him past being a foal so anything would be nice. I can still do foal rp and begin adult rp. I just need more rp so that I can get his personality down really well.

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:42 am
Second Group of Soquili

User Image

Name:Ayla
Temper: Audacious
Backstory: So far I have the idea that she is a free spirit. She likes to run around and be wild. Adventurous and fun, she is a loving and kind hearted while also having a wild and active imagination on what she wants to do. She has never met her father and she doubts she ever will. He was more of a “free spirit” then she is and because of that she has only heard of stories of his beauty and prowess. In some ways she admires her father for his ability to be able to do what he wants and can live such a carefree and weightless existence.
The Family: She has a father she has never met and her mother and her don’t talk much.
Breedings:
Slot One: Pantheon
Slot Two: Open
Slot Three: Open

Plots or RP ideas: She realllllly needs RP. I have never rped her before so she needs to get out and about so I can figure out her personality more. Family rp is loved if anyone cares too.

User Image

Name: Alik Elric
Temper: Lazy
Backstory: Quite the opposite of his father, Alik has always felt a bit like an outsider amongst his family. Him and his sister sometimes get along but often times he wanders off and prefers the solace of just laying out in the sun but himself. He likes to find shapes in the clouds and just to relax, proving his laziness in many ways.
The Family: His father is Edward Elric and his mother is Charlamagne. He has many siblings.
Breedings:
Slot One: Open
Slot Two: Open
Slot Three: Open

Plots or RP ideas:
Breeding: Alik needs a lifemate. No flings please. She needs to try and get him to be more lively and happier about life. This is really my only plot that I want, and I am willing to rp them or create a backstory if need be.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:47 am
Other Soquili

User Image

Name: Carolina
Temper: Kind
Backstory: Carolina is a kinda hearted soquili, but can also be feisty. She is in know way conceited or to involved in her looks, although she has been called beautiful. She makes friends easily, and is always loyal to them, no matter how they treat her. Her personality is slightly submissive, until her temper comes out, in which you should get ready to run or get chewed out
The Family: Has children now
Breedings:
Slot One: Reserved for Haides
Slot Two: Reserved for Haides
Slot Three: Reserved for Haides

Plots or RP ideas:
RP: Lina just needs Rp, and a lot of it! She just had kids and so perhaps talking to other mares who have had children will allow friendships to be formed.

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:49 am
EXTRA  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:36 am
~updating stoof~

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:05 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:18 am
-Luffs upon and pings luck around then poofs-  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:58 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:19 pm
~swings about~b  

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:07 am
<3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:24 pm
~going to ad Lina at osme point~ Maybe later today, who knows...  

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:33 pm
Carolina has ben added! Right now she just needs rp! ;-;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:32 am
ninja ~waits for some Lina rps~  

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:25 pm
Mmkay! Lina has been certed and desperatley needs Rps! Go ahead and om me or post here, cause she hasn't even had her first one yet! xD ~So yeah, she needs some friends.~  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff