Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*
what does flaming mean?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ha
  ha
View Results

Firecrown

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:23 pm
all I know is that its bad to do but what is it?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:18 am
flaming is basically when you post something (like fanfiction.net) and then someone else goes and disses and I mean dissess really bad with exclamation points and goes insulting everything about your post. and complaining about how awful it is. and they say lots of things that are unjustified or unfair. people who flame do so because they find the story so unappealing and they find so many faults which are actually just clashes with their tastes and opinions.
For example, a flame for a story on FF.net

WTF man!? this is the lamest pile of crap I ever read. Your grammer sucks. I never know who's saying what or what the heck they're even saying in the first place. and you got ther chracters all wrong! Inuyasha should NOT end up with Kykio. shes a walking flower pot. its called logic. the living date the living. why on Earth would he go back to Kykio? get your brain straight. and why does seshy turn nice!?! what is up with that. hes cynical. and how does Naruto end up in the Inuyasha world? they can't mix; they're TOO DIFFERENT. they are completely different. and why did you inject yourself into the story. that's totally stupid. you don't see the anime artists putting themselves in.

they just go on and on...
lol. they are funny to read.

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh  

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

elenillorgirl

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:53 am
Flaming is more personally insulting other users on the internet. If you go around calling people racial slurs and calling people name in general, that is considered flaming.

Just be nice and you wont have to worry about it.  
*Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games