Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
-[ Noxi's Quest ]- Vaeis; need a slot~ Starting Khosi quest! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter [8/18/08]
  +1
View Results

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:24 pm
Thanks for stopping by in my quest thread. As of right now, I have no Soquili but with any luck, I will be able to change that. I've been a lurker in the shop for little under a year, participating in various RP contest's and other events. My luck has much to be desired, I suppose. ^_^

But welcome.

.o1. Intro / ToC <--- You are here
.o2. Current Quest
.o3. Donations <3
.o4. Future Quest Ideas
.o5. Completed Quests
.o6 - o8. Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:28 pm
Current Quest

Decided to start her up. <3
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Any <3
Name of horse: Khosi
Owner: noxilicious
Temper: Drifting
Breed: Horsebreed Edition - Palomino Overo
Description: The reference pictures basically explain it all. I want her to be a paint, with a golden palomino coloring. The only change I would make to the pictures, is that I want the coloring to be a bit lighter. instead of almost an orangey color, I'd rather it be little more golden. But I'd still like the colors to be bright and vibrant. And the only making I want to specify is a white star on her forehead. The pattern itself can vary and whatever, but I'd prefer that one color didn't overload the other.

Reference image(s): Basic body --->[x] [x]

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Tag frame color: Tanish?
Tag feather color: Shorter one is white. Longer is mottled white and palomino-colored.
Hair/clothing edits: Both her mane and tail will be a soft cream color. Rest coming soon.

5o k / 6oo k

Needing a slot <3

Name of horse: Vaeis
Temper: Overconfident
Breed: Horsebreed Edition - Lustiano
Description: His main body with be a orangeish/auburn buckskin color. It would be bright, and kinda of standing out. On his hindquarters I'd like for there to be a sort of soft dappling. Barely noticeable. Both his front legs, as well as the furthest back leg, will have white up to just beyond the hoof feathering. Above that to about the knee, there will be black. On the closer back leg, it'll just be black up to the knee. He'll have a white down the bridge of his nose, starting between his eyes. Kinda like in the reference pictures. Other the the white, his muzzle with fade to black.
Reference image(s):
Side picture ---> [x]
Front-ish [Just for better face view] ---> [x]
Tag frame color: Natural colored
Tag feather color: Natural colored
Hair/clothing edits: Both his mane and tail with be pure black to start off. His mane will be thick and relatively straight. It should hang in his face a little, but mostly hanging down past his shoulders. It should be slightly mussed, like not neat. Windblown and maybe a little messy. Some of his forelock should be pulled back on either side of his head. His tail should be long. Long enough that the end should be on the floor. It should be in a massive braid, also kinda messy and not entirely neat. It should be tied by a leather looking strip.

Progress
6oo k / 6oo k

Attempts
King's End of February slots
Ende's March slots
Imp's April slots
Natsu's "Last Hurrah!" April/May slots

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:35 pm
Donations <3

Khosi
N/A

Vaeis
Much love to you guys!

25k - FlamingStar-Sama <33
25k - Adona Benedicta <33

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:47 pm
Future Quests

Name of horse: Khosi
Temper: Drifting
Breed: Horsebreed Edition - Palomino Overo
Description: The reference pictures basically explain it all. I want her to be a paint, with a golden palomino coloring. The only change I would make to the pictures, is that I want the coloring to be a bit lighter. instead of almost an orangey color, I'd rather it be little more golden. But I'd still like the colors to be bright and vibrant. And the only making I want to specify is a white star on her forehead. The pattern itself can vary and whatever, but I'd prefer that one color didn't overload the other.

Reference image(s): Basic body --->[x] [x]

Tag frame color: Tanish?
Tag feather color: Shorter one is white. Longer is mottled white and palomino-colored.
Hair/clothing edits: Both her mane and tail will be a soft cream color. Rest coming soon.

o k / 6oo k

Name of horse: Leilana
Temper: ---
Breed: Horsebreed Edition - Chocolate Palomino
Description: Her body should be a nice chocolately-brown color. Really rich and vibrant. There should be a barely visible dappled-effect down her legs and on her belly. The feathers around her hooves should be cream. Her mane and tail should both be a light cream color, off white. Her hooves should be a dark cream color.

Reference image(s): Full body --> [x] [x]
Tag frame color: ---
Tag feather color: ---
Hair/clothing edits: ---

o k / 6oo k

*Never going to happen* xD

.:Wind Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Doesn’t matter.
Name of horse: Kaeda
Temper: Flirty
Breed: Gouldian Finch
Description: His face and ears should be red, like a mask sort of thing. His nose should be a pale cream. Around his head, his neck should be black, running up in a thin stripe up around his head, right next to the red. From the black and down part of his next should be a vibrant teal, fading into a spring green, like in the pictures. The teal should also run around the black under his chin, on his neck. His chest should be vivid purple. Down his leg and his underbelly should be yellow. His back should be green. His tail should start of the same vibrant teal as before and fade to black at the ends, and reach the floor. His mane should be longish and curly, mostly teal and green but his forelock should have bits of red, like on his face. His wings should be mostly green, but the feathers should fade to red, purple, teal and even a little black at the ends. His hooves should be a dark cream, a darker shade that whats on his face.

Reference image(s):
Main Shot ---> [x]
Front View ---> [x] [x]
Head Close-up --->[x]

Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color:
Any that fits.
Tag feather color: Any the fits.
Hair/clothing edits: None

o k / 1.2 mill

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:51 pm
Completed Quests

User Image

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any works.
Name: Ink
Temper: Tentative
Breed: Spirited [?]
Description : Ink is colored like an Black Overo Paint, but instead of having black and white, she is black and rainbow. The rainbow is like tie dye, with all the colors faded together in splotches.The only difference from the reference picture is that the splotches found on Ink are bigger.
The splotches themselves would be kinda of random in size but no bigger than hoof size, but they are not really hoof shaped, if that makes sense. Just a size reference. Ink does not have to have the exact pattern of the Black Overo's in the reference picci's, but I would like the black parts to
look natural, like if they're wasn't any rainbow it could be found on a normal horse. Her mane is normal length and it is black with patches of rainbow. There are no individually colored strands, and its all more faded together. The tail is the same coloring but it is long, like to the floor.
I would also like for there to be approximately the same amount of black and rainbow on Ink, like not so much of one and little of another. Just balanced out. If possible, I would like her eye';s to be a dark blue, like royal blue type color.
Reference image(s):
Black Overo Paint --->[x] [x]
Color Example ---> [x] [Not pattern reference]
Which stage you want them to start as: Adult
Tag frame color: Any works
Tag feather color: One would be black and the other looks like a rainbow. Starts off with red and fades its way through orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:36 pm
Reserved  

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:13 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:15 pm
Reserved  

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:17 pm
Ok, posting is open now ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:36 pm
*waves to Nox*

Hey, you know you have to choose from premade hair styles unless you want to pay for edits. XD  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:45 pm
Yeah, I was just looking into all that. I'm going to change the form in a minute. Leave the uber newbie alone XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:04 am
good luck <3  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:37 am
Thank you so much ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:53 pm
Bump heart  

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler