Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Welcome to the Newbie Welcome Center 'grats Lady and DNS Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:33 pm
Welcome all newbies to Soquili! We love new people so to make them feel welcome we have a new newbie welcome center. Newbies who have been welcomed in the main thread can post who welcomed them in this Welcome thread.

This thread is to encourage our owners to welcome newbies in the main thread and guild so they won't feel ignored. We all want to make sure our nice newbies feel part of the community while they quest for a soquili.

Please post your own newbie thread in this subforum as well so our owners can welcome you!! <3

Past Winners:
Lady and DNS

exclaim new newbie contest starts now and ends the end of December. One lucky newbie and owner will gets a Christmas mystery soquili

:.Welcome Thread Rules.:
1. One newbie can post up to five people in five separate posts who have welcomed them to the shop. They reply to this thread using the form below saying who welcomed them (must be a soquili owner) and the link in which the welcoming took place. To post a link of the welcoming, please click the notepad icon in your post and then it loads into a page with your post at the top. Go up to the URL and copy/paste the new link that appears.
2. The newbie is someone who has no soquili
3. We would like to get a newbie/owner buddy system going on to prevent people from feeling ignored in our happy shop. This isn't required of owners to participate in, it's just if you want to help our cause in welcoming newbies.
4. Newbies- if any owners bribe you to post their name in the welcome thread please report to Soquili.
5. Newbies- if you have already been welcomed five times then do not say anything if another owner welcomes you. It's up to them to see those who welcomed you first in this welcome thread to begin with. Even if you have been welcomed five times, more won't hurt! biggrin
6. Only post here if someone welcomed you in the main shop thread.
7. In the case of over-welcoming where you do not post the first 5 who welcomed you then do not despair. The thread moves so fast you may have missed the welcoming of that owner. Just post here the first five you see with your own eyes if they were not the first five. Do not count past welcomes, only the ones made from the time of this post and beyond.
8. You don't have to keep posting the last 3 options in the form, just for the first time you post.
9. Newbies can not be told to post by an owner so that the newbie can post that they welcomed them. The newbie must come to the main thread on their own terms.
10. It's common sense that a newbie might not know of this contest going on so if you have welcomed a newbie then feel free to post the URL of this thread in your post..
- more if I can think of it -

:.Newbie Welcome Form.:
Please fill out this form when posting for each owner who welcomed you in a separate post.

Name:
Owner who welcomed you:
Link of the welcoming:
Date you first noticed the shop:
What made you notice the shop>:
Comments:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:32 am
Name: Necrona
Owner who welcomed you: Kaisanti
Link of the welcoming: Here.
Date you first noticed the shop: Oh, a very long time ago. 2006, I think? I tried and failed in a flat, then took a hiatus. Re-noticed a few days ago.
What made you notice the shop: ...Pretty horses? No, seriously, all of the gorgeous sig pets, especially since I really like horses.
Comments: None really. Hope this is the right place for this!  

Necrona

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:32 pm
Name: noxilicious
Owner who welcomed you: Teh-sil
Link of the welcoming: [x]
Date you first noticed the shop: Almost a year ago, I've lurked since then, trying different RP contests and everything.
What made you notice the shop>: All the sig pictures, everywhere you look, most of the time theres a Soquili staring back at you. They are absolutely gorgeous!
Comments: None really.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:35 pm
Owner who welcomed you: HyperCandy Loli
Date you first noticed the shop: Almost a year ago when my friend showed it to me. -lurked-
What made you notice the shop>: Again, all the sig pictures. I'm so jealous XD
Comments: None really.  

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:38 pm
Owner who welcomed you: Winged_Dreams23
Date you first noticed the shop: Almost a year ago, not sure of the date.
What made you notice the shop: Sig pictures and people talking about it.
Comments: I love how I'm trying to add variation to what I write so it's not the same over and over XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:41 pm
Date you first noticed the shop: Almost a year ago. Can't remember the date exactly.
What made you notice the shop: Sig pictures and people talking about it.
Comments: Variation is hard XD  

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:07 pm
Name: Daeril-sama
Owner who welcomed you: Sirenz (on mule) XD
Link of the welcoming: X
Date you first noticed the shop: Years ago...I've been lurking for quite some time.
What made you notice the shop: The artwork as well as people I know in other threads are present here.
Comments: ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:10 pm
Owner who welcomed you: Tamiko_kitten
Date you first noticed the shop: Years ago...I've been lurking for quite some time.
What made you notice the shop: The artwork as well as people I know in other threads are present here.
Comments: heart  

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:12 pm
Owner who welcomed you: Teh_Sil
Comments: cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:14 pm
Owner who welcomed you: Vlad the Ripper
Comments: blaugh  

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:16 pm
Owner who welcomed you: Winged_Dreams23
Comments: 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:26 pm
Name: Makette
Date you first noticed the shop: Uh.... 2005ish... I think?
What made you notice the shop>: The pretty horses! And the Dark Mousy cosplay I saw in someone's sig.
Comments: Nope!  

a-disgruntled-dragon

Chikagi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:10 am
Name: Chikagi
Owner who welcomed you: Lunarflowermaiden
Date you first noticed the shop: When you opened! -shot-
What made you notice the shop?: The smexy Leelakin art. <3
Comments: I've been to nearly all your events and you've been in my thread subscriptions forever, so I finally decided to... say something. xD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:12 am
Name: Chikagi
Owner who welcomed you: Sleet Tempest Snape

Chikagi

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:24 am
Name: ladyfirefox89
Owner who welcomed you: Lunarflowermaiden
Link of the welcoming: Here<3
Date you first noticed the shop: Umm, waaay long ago. Back when I was Shippo FAN. And that was a long time ago.
What made you notice the shop>: Probably a link in someones sig
Comments: I tried to get one a very long time ago but the speed of things scared me >3>. But I finally thought it was time I'd give this place another shot ^_^.  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff