Reply "WYH" What's Your Hobby?
Hey is anyone else here a writer? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphecyWillow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:17 am
I'm in the process of writing a romance novel right now. As of this moment there are 24 typed pages and I'm still only on the first chapter. I'm so excited about being able to work on it! I'm kind of rushing to finish at least 3 chapters before X-mass because that is one of my friends B-days and she wants to see how my latest book is coming. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:47 am
Good luck at writing it! I know how hard it can be when you get a writer's block.

On Wings Impetuous

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:03 am
I wish you luck too. I suffer writer's block all the time, trust me, I have a ton of incomplete fanfics due to writer's block. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:03 am
I absolutely love writing. I have a habit of writing small pieces that can't be called stories, but not poems either. As for right now, I'm working on a story about a mutant. o.o  

dgfhjkjhf

Screaming For October

4,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:39 am
I like to write also. But darn writer's block gets me before I can finish anything. But right now I'm working on a vampire story. Only two (front and back) written pages though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:58 am
Good luck!
I love to write -thus the reason she is taking creative writing-
^.^

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:29 am
I like writing once in a while for the fun of it..

I do, however, have a story I have been working on over and over again and would love to write it out, completely..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:12 pm
I proud to say that I'm a published writer and poet. :3

Nothing too big, just won a few contests and got my stuff printed in some books at the library.

imp-ness

VeLassaRaptor

5,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:39 am
I wrote the first chapter to a couple of stories that I'm writing. I brainstorm on other ones too. If you guys wanna see the beginning of one of the two or both then tell me.

The first one is "A Hero's Birth".

The second one is "Nobody". (I would think there is a book already called that though.)

I write some poetry, too. I'll write some in my journal another time. : cool  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:35 pm
I like to write stories. I would love to get something publish one day, but there are not long enough. They are longer than short stories, but not enough pages for a novel.

Good Luck to you.  

Kotori82

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm
I'm writing a story... I would post it but I think I might need to get it copyrighted first XD. Basically it's about the end of the world, humanity has to get over their old grudges and differences to band together in order to unlock another 40% of their brains in order to save the planet.

Of course, that's if we can get over our grudges, survive 6 billion years until the sun blows out, and no other problems arise that could kill us all.

Needless to say, it's a work in progress. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:34 am
I love to write, but lately my brain has ceased to function properly.

I have written two fictional on going stories, but now my friends, who work as the readers and source-material for the characters, have to be disappointed.

It was somewhat 50 pages of A4 sheets when the work is put together. sweatdrop

Then I like to write shorter ones, but they always end up having loose ends.  

Mill Wilkinson

theriac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:28 pm
I write like.. All the time. People are always asking why.. and how I can write so much without my brain not exploding.

Gosh, I'd really love to get some stories of mine published.. but. There's a few problems with that.

One: None of them are finished.
Two: Where am I to find a publisher? Without tracking one down by stalking people, that is.
Three: I really have no idea when any of my stories will be done. But I've got friends cheering me on, so I'm all good for now..

Also, I wish everyone here that's working on a book good luck and I hope to get to read some of your work eventually! Well, that's enough blabbering on for now, I'm gonna try to make some quick posts.. It's my first day in the guild, and I really hope that I'm accepted. :]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:21 pm
I have many stories to tell, but not the talent to write them. So I'm taking a bunch of classes to help me improve. xd  

4hikari

Blessed Healer

Tanis Mizu

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:19 am
I'm a writer and i suffer from writers block all the time don't let it get ya down though.  
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff