Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
MY WIFE Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nyerrrr
  D:
View Results

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:11 am
has a birfday today tomorrow! :]

happy birfday! <3

EDIT: I knew it was I just spaced mondo xD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:15 am
Actually, it's tomorrow. xd

Yeah. Tomorrow at 10:11 EST will mark the 16 year anniversary of my extremely messy birth. If you want, I can tell you people the story AGAIN.

Edit; SUREEE YA DID. wink xd  

MonsieurSponge

Lineriku

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:44 pm
....'extremely messy'¿¿.........where you birthed by mud aliens while everyone was being shot and blood spewed everywhere and honey was dumped all over the floor??.........where you covered in chocolate instead of fluid or what.....why was it EXTREMELY MESSY????.....i have nod herd story of this......  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:38 pm
Happy Birthday!  

Ultra Fabu

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:40 pm
Lineriku
....'extremely messy'¿¿.........where you birthed by mud aliens while everyone was being shot and blood spewed everywhere and honey was dumped all over the floor??.........where you covered in chocolate instead of fluid or what.....why was it EXTREMELY MESSY????.....i have nod herd story of this......

No. xd

I was born with a cleft palette, fluid in my lungs, an ear infection, and I have a genetic disorder called Stickler's Syndrome. So basically, I was born dead, without a uvula or gums on the top of my mouth. The doctors put me on an ECMO machine for a couple of days, and my heart started pumping on its own. They drained the fluid so I could breathe. I have a scar on my collarbone like the late Pope. It's basically a patch of skin that sinks lower to my throat than the rest of my skin. This year somebody noticed it for the first time, the skin isn't as smooth over the sink. I had to be on a feeding tube for a while, I had to have tubes in my ears to drain the fluid there and stop the infection. I had to have sinus surgery a while later, I had myopia so I got glasses at the age of four months old. I had re-constructive plastic surgery to give me a uvula and I had speech therapy until I was seven years old.

I had a 2% chance of living. Be happy I'm here, bitches. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:06 pm
mrgreen we are happy you're here, happy early birthday!  

Iconised Ghost

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:16 pm
Iconised Ghost

xd Thanks. I'm a Jew. I ace at making people feel guilty. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:42 pm
EggaxSponge
Iconised Ghost

xDDDDDDDDDDDD
Nice one Egga
Happy B-day. =D  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:28 pm
Happy Birfday Egga!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:29 pm
yup ninja we gonna party like ,it's ya Birthday...we gonna mess the guild,it's ya Birthday....And we don't give ******** coz its your Birthday!

" wahmbulance Blackie Cent shot today again in the FG4PG by an Annonymus girls Birthday party,more update soon"

happy Birthday Egga rofl  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:38 pm
Damn that 2%

Only joking, I luv you eggaboob and since it's 4:35am here in ze U.K I wish you a happy birthday! I can't give you horns of the demon but I can give you a thumbs up! Well actually there's no thumbs up emoticon so here's a lama dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:40 am
RaidenKazama
Damn that 2%

Only joking, I luv you eggaboob and since it's 4:35am here in ze U.K I wish you a happy birthday! I can't give you horns of the demon but I can give you a thumbs up! Well actually there's no thumbs up emoticon so here's a lama dramallama

rolleyes I love you too Raiden, even though I know you're reading this and saying "yessss two more years until she's legal"

And if you don't want to get me Hornz, which I know is really hard, you are welcome to give me gold or something on my wishlist, or be b*****d and give me nothing at all.

I've already had 7 birthday wishes on facebook. heart  

MonsieurSponge

Lineriku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:13 am
EggaxSponge
Lineriku

No. xd

I was born with a cleft palette, fluid in my lungs, an ear infection, and I have a genetic disorder called Stickler's Syndrome. So basically, I was born dead, without a uvula or gums on the top of my mouth. The doctors put me on an ECMO machine for a couple of days, and my heart started pumping on its own. They drained the fluid so I could breathe. I have a scar on my collarbone like the late Pope. It's basically a patch of skin that sinks lower to my throat than the rest of my skin. This year somebody noticed it for the first time, the skin isn't as smooth over the sink. I had to be on a feeding tube for a while, I had to have tubes in my ears to drain the fluid there and stop the infection. I had to have sinus surgery a while later, I had myopia so I got glasses at the age of four months old. I had re-constructive plastic surgery to give me a uvula and I had speech therapy until I was seven years old.

I had a 2% chance of living. Be happy I'm here, bitches. xd

eek whoa-ka................indeed......messy........and youre here!!..........i give present, yes¿¿..............joo really want User Image??...............

edit--.......happy birthday!!!i!!......(if you already have dress tell me whot youd like...)................  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:41 am
Yay for birthdays! *happeh dance*  

Teh Banz

Crimson Damson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:47 am
EggaxSponge
Iconised Ghost

You...

You...

GUILT TRIPPER!

No. Jk. You rock. Maybe I'll get choo a present!

Or maybe not.

Happy Birthdaaay!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas