*_RacingHope's Giveaway and Quest_*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RacingHope

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:13 pm
Thank you for coming! <3

Alright - well I used to have an account called caredfor, but it was hacked - and I lost over 2mil in collectibles. I was saving up to do a massive collectible giveaway. sad
Well I haven't been discouraged - I still want to do my giveaway - I just have to try and get all those collectibles back sweatdrop
If you can spare an MC it would be a MASSIVE help! Anything you don't like/use anymore? You could be the reason someone was made very happy! >.< It doesn't have to be super expensive, not all MC's are >.< If you do decided to help me out, you will automatically be entered into my 100k draw. <3 The bigger the MC the more tikets!
There's only one item I want to get, before I start the giveaway though - the ninja headband. I've always wanted one! they're just super awesome >.< It doesn't seem too big a quest, certainly not impossible. I just have to be determined. *Makes determined Face* And maybe have a little help? 3nodding

User Image

If you do decided to donate - title the trade to what your donating for. (My giveaway or my ninja headband) I will love you forever and more! <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:16 pm
heart  

RacingHope

RacingHope

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:18 pm
sad  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:05 pm
heart  

RacingHope

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff