Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Special A XP Romantic Comedies Talk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slice of life romantic comedies?
  whats your problem? they rock!
  never seen one, NEVER want to
  why would someone be sick of fanservice? it's made cuz thats what fans WANT to see. baka
  yeah no gold
View Results

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:22 pm
Theres this relatively new anime called Special A. Isn't it the most retarded anime ever!??! scream
I tried to keep up with it but I was like strangling myself the entire time. It wasn't even funny. Lots of people say Bobobobobo was dumb, and yes it was. but at least it was funny. I didn't keep up with it but when my brothers wanted to see it I didn't mind watching it with them mrgreen

also, who else is getting sick of Japan's slice of life romantic comedy antics? whether its the fan service (boys would argue this lol) or the nervous laughing/sweat dropping and the giving of chocolate and the HERDS of swooning girls. I HATE that SO much. who does that in real life?!
for example, while I do love Vampire Knight (the art style and plot direction rock! pace drives me crazy) the focus on Yuki, the way Kaname treats her. like when he hugs her or kisses her hand or something she stutters like a retard Ka-ka-kaname sempai. well if it bothers you so much just pull yourself away for god's sake. jeez. its so annoying. the acting stupid when things get akward. I HATE female leads like that. Tohru from fruits basket. she apologizes for existing. although her I've gotten used to. and besides, I forgive Furuba for that because everything else is superb. she has to have at least one character flaw. so I don't mind Tohru. I think it works for her. but anyway.
Is it only me that feels this way?

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:48 am
HEHE...S.A. is a good anime right?! haha, as long as the story is good and the characters are having fun! i really like S.A.  

miss ranked number two

0chiwonhayn9

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:01 am
,,i like s A  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:33 pm
i love it!!^_^  

Aishira Serenity

xXiSquigglesXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:19 pm
u kidding special a is awesome! mayb u just don't lke anime or u don't have sense of humor  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games