Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[A Dream on a Breath of Wind] (Open! - Xaivy plot update) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 pm
My Teepee.

Priority Plots
Well, I only have Xaivary, so. XD I have a few general plot ideas up for her but nothing really long term. I might be trying to get her involved with Epee's major plot at some point, but right now I'm just looking to work out Xaivary's character more and get used to the Soq world. If it leads into larger, more interesting plots, I'm all for it. >3

1. Here.
2. Xaivary.
3-15. Reserved.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:03 pm
User Image

Name: Xaivary
Age: Adult (she is not forthcoming about any further details here XD)
Breed: Regular
Temper: Nonchalant
Mate: None yet, though she's given me permission to look around. *snirk*
Breeding: I'd like one sometime but there would have to be a little bit of build to it, at least in plotting. She's not really the type for a simple random fling, though considering her strange life view she might be willing to go into a "friends with benefits" sort of situation if not an outright romantic interest. Flirts and good-natured trouble makers can feel free to apply; she has a tendency to cause a bit of mischief of her own, and a flirt she would probably find amusing but not really take seriously. I would like to note, however, that as buried as they are she has some serious abandonment issues and I want the guy to be willing to stick around as a permanent fixture in her life and be a life-mate. ...Unless you want Xaivary ticked off at both of us and trying to hunt him down to kick the snot out of him, that is. The horns may be attached to the hat and not her head but if she actually gets angry she is not a nice person. I really don't want to do that to her, though, so I'd not suggest asking. |D
Personality: Xaivary drifts around life behind a wall of airy indifference, generally seeming carefree, or perhaps careless, and taking some small measure of amusement in teasing others or acting a bit of a "class clown". It would take more than a single casual meeting to make much more than an acquaintance of this mare. She isn't unfriendly despite her tendency to say no more than a few words at a time at first, but neither is she particularly social; it takes a lot to get her to react to things with more than a mild level of amusement, curiosity, or annoyance. She tends to roll her eyes at flirts and gossips, never taking them seriously no matter what they claim their intentions to be.
Background: She never knew her father. She suspects he never even knew she and her brother existed. About the time she could actually feed herself her mother disappeared, and she's never been sure if something happened or if the mare just got bored with looking after her. Her brother disappeared after their mother, convinced he could find her. The area she grew up in had a small herd that was superstitious and suspicious of strangers, even a young one that really did still need looking after, so she grew up essentially on her own. Receiving the cold shoulder from the only Soquili she could remember knowing, and not really ever having had much by way of affection to remember either, she simply found it hard to care about their petty squabbles and silly gossip rather than growing bitter as some might. She got along well enough, after all. She found ways to entertain herself that often involved making people very annoyed over rather unimportant things, and picked up most of her strange apparel from idle sneak-thieving at various villages during her bored spells.

She boils down to the nonchalant joker that for the most part doesn't take life too seriously but also uses that as a reflexive mask and self-defense for the wounded parts deep inside that even she doesn't really tend to look at much. Secretly, seeing the friends she's made with their families, she's developed a bit of a longing for something like that. But even if she was really willing to admit it (even to herself), she wouldn't know where to start.

Plots: Just about any RP right now, really. XD

1) Friend Finder: I would like Xaivary to have a couple of "buddies" to hang around with from time to time. While she has a couple already, they are either stationary or preoccupied with love interests/family... or both. Being the wanderer that she is, it simply isn't in her to stay in one area for more than a few weeks, or perhaps a couple of months. That and for those with love interests or family matters to deal with... well she feels a bit awkward and intrusive there, though she's not likely to admit it, or perhaps even recognize the fact for herself. So I'd like some more people she can drop in on in her travels. X3

2) You need... help?: I want Xaivary to meet someone in distress! Male or female doesn't matter. What this Soquili is distressed over, however, should not necessarily be something that's actually direly important. Something that's not direly important would actually be preferable, because Xaivary likes helping people, you see... but to see someone distressed over something that's not actually causing any real harm to anyone would throw her for a loop and stretch her limited emotional understanding to its limits. Will she be able to go past those limits, or will the other Soq manage instead to actually drive her up the wall? XD

3) I like kids.: Not because she has any grand ideas of motherhood, but more because personality wise she just tends to get on with them more. Playful mischief, not really taking things seriously, not having them look at her cross-eyed just because she's an unusually dressed stranger... well, most foals probably would do that, but out of curiosity rather than distrust. I'd like her to encounter one or more foals. A lost child, or maybe one that's just snuck away from the parental units for a while looking for an adventure. She'd make sure they got safely back to their parents... you know, at some point. They'd probably get themselves in trouble first though. XD

4) Well you're just a jerk aren't you?: I want to see how she reacts to a mean-spirited Soquili, one that likes to play mind games with others and/or is just in general a bully. Can they pick away at her nonchalance and reach the uncertainties beneath, or will she figure them out and shrug it off before they can do any real damage? I may actually be up for a couple of these, if the situations are different enough to warrant it.

5) Girl Time: What happens when unkempt Xaivary meets a dainty girl who is quite convinced that keeping your looks flawless is of utmost importance? One that will take it upon herself to pretty up my shaggy little punk, in spite of assurances that it isn't necessary, or perhaps because of Xaivary's rather obstinate disregard for the matter? If you have a girl that would fit that role, please, lets do find out. X3

For those wondering, Xaivary is a wanderer and so could be found in nearly any sort of setting. Except in the air or underwater, of course. She tries to find one new thing to experience every day, and is currently on a personal quest of sorts to find as many unusual looking or otherwise interesting seeming Soquili as she can find. If you're inclined to assist with this quest that would be awesome also. X3  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:04 pm
Snag a post 3...

I'm gonna reserve the first page. XD And if I get more Soq than that one day... I'll figure out something. Rofflewaffles.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:04 pm
Snag a post 4  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100