Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
holy crap, a REAL anniversary!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

in our secretest heart...
  its our favorite part of the story...
  let's just admit we all want to make it to...
  ever ever after!
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:38 pm
today ((sept 5th)) is our SEVENTH wedding anniversary! and i'm talking REAL wedding...with a real marriage certificate and a judge and everything!

angel and i are verra proud to have made it this far without killing each other or destroying any small villages along the way. xd

I LOVE YOU, ANGEL! WE RULE THE WORLD TOGETHER! heart

so, discuss:

marriage
relationships
old people you know who've been married forever
etc  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:25 pm
Happy Anniversary you two. Heres to another awesome 7 years. Hopefully more. xD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:26 pm
Awww, Congrats! heart

I want to last with my bf. Here's hoping. >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:28 pm
I want to start a relationship. Heres hoping. xD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:33 pm
xd You go, Blue. Lawl

:O I have a question, did you guys know each other since high school?
Just curious. >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:42 pm
MissMunchieMonster
xd You go, Blue. Lawl

Just curious. >_>

yes, we did meet in high school.

he annoyed THE CRAP out of me and we started off verbally sparring with each other every morning.

so while all of my friends were coo'ing over him, i was glaring daggers and wanting to beat the crap outta him.

BUT, then i found out he LIKED me and i was so shocked that i said yes when he asked me out. 3nodding

course, then we went through a bunch of silly hs drama. you know, breakups, makeups, evil interfering parents, etc. verra classic hs stuff.

THEN, after i graduated, a friend told me he was moving away and i honestly had a panic attack. i felt like the whole world stopped in that moment and, for whatever reason, i knew that my decision to reconcile or not before he would move would change my life.

so we did, and it did and we're still together. xd

that's the short version, anyway. 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:10 am
Wow I didn't know you'd been together that long! Good work I say...

Happy Anniversary!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:49 am
bluegrass cat
MissMunchieMonster
xd You go, Blue. Lawl

Just curious. >_>

he annoyed THE CRAP out of me and we started off verbally sparring with each other every morning.

so while all of my friends were coo'ing over him, i was glaring daggers and wanting to beat the crap outta him.

BUT, then i found out he LIKED me and i was so shocked that i said yes when he asked me out. 3nodding

course, then we went through a bunch of silly hs drama. you know, breakups, makeups, evil interfering parents, etc. verra classic hs stuff.

THEN, after i graduated, a friend told me he was moving away and i honestly had a panic attack. i felt like the whole world stopped in that moment and, for whatever reason, i knew that my decision to reconcile or not before he would move would change my life.

that is SO cute 4laugh happy anniversary blaugh  

Iconised Ghost

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:53 am
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
MissMunchieMonster
xd You go, Blue. Lawl

Just curious. >_>

that is SO cute 4laugh happy anniversary blaugh

No I.G eek This is the best love story i've ever heard crying
Happy anniversary 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:17 am
bluegrass cat
MissMunchieMonster
xd You go, Blue. Lawl

Just curious. >_>

soooooo, all guys have to do is piss the women he likes off a whole lot, and then let her secretly find out he likes her and..... relationship? xD  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:48 am
jfm567
bluegrass cat
MissMunchieMonster
xd You go, Blue. Lawl

Just curious. >_>

soooooo, all guys have to do is piss the women he likes off a whole lot, and then let her secretly find out he likes her and..... relationship? xD

1. piss woman off
2. let it slip you like her
3. ???
4. PROF... I mean, RELATIONSHIP
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:01 am
Awww how cute ^___^ You've come a long way from 7 years I bet hehe. Congratulations guys ^_^  

churrlo

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:32 am
TheBlueWarrior
jfm567
bluegrass cat
MissMunchieMonster
xd You go, Blue. Lawl

Just curious. >_>

1. piss woman off
2. let it slip you like her
3. ???
4. PROF... I mean, RELATIONSHIP
xd

rofl

actually, that's exactly how it worked out!

only, i found out YEARS later that angel had actually stalked me for like, 6 months. he claims to have been doing "recon" to find out my likes and dislikes and whatnot.

THEN he DELIBERATELY picked fights with me to "get me interested" in him.

he's a sneaky b*****d, lemme tell ya. wink

also, a big part of why i fell for him for good was he was the first boy i'd ever dated who DIDN'T try to rip my clothes off the first chance he got. in fact, angel was CRAZY slow-moving as far as that part of our relationship went.

it made me interested and intrigued and kept me guessing because on the one hand, i was like "he must not like me! he didn't try to smoosh my boobies into oblivion like every other guy has done!" but on the OTHER hand, he was writing me these gorgeous poems about things like my hair and my eyes and how fantastic i was.

in short, he was CONFUSING and that kept me way more interested than the boys who said things like "omg you're hot" and then pawed me all over the place. sweatdrop

so, gentlemen, here's the secret: be confusing. tell the girl all the naughty things you WANT to do with her, but then don't do those things when you get the chance. say stuff like " i respect you too much to do this now" or "i don't think you're ready". yeah, that actually works, boys. crazy as it may seem. 3nodding

oh, and a ps: DON'T ASK PERMISSION THOUGH!!! there is nothing as corny or obnoxious as a guy who ASKS if he can kiss you. idk why guys think this is sexy behavior but its NOT. we like guys who respect us, but at the same time TAKE kisses.

asking for it just makes you seem like a p***y. sorry, but its true. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:59 am
surprised heart That's so cute! xD It sorta resembles my experience. Not the arguing though he just liked to pull pranks on me occasionally. stare He just thought it would be funny to spill juice on my uniform one day...^_^ He got a reaallyyyy nice hand print on his back from me for it.

Congrats again! heart  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:02 am
Soo cute xd I'll remember some of these tips hehe.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff