Strength: 8 %
Courage: 8 %
Speed: 6 %
Intelligence: 8 %
Luck: 6 %
Stamina: 10 %

The Teepee
They all live near the fiver.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:51 pm
User Image

Tis Frosty!

This little foal is a handful. She has a very feisty temper, and can seem a bit annoying at first, but she really does just want to have fun. She hasn't learned the art of not saying everything she thinks, but who knows, she might learn! She was found as a basket, and no one knows who her parents are. With this in mind, maybe that's why she isn't that well socialized....

I'm looking for a lot of foal rping so that she can make friends and get better at getting along with other horses. If you want enemies, she might be a possibility, since getting into fights is something she is totally capable of. To be friends, though, all that is needed is a bit of patience.

I'm not sure if she has an adopted mother yet, since Duelist of Pokemon has kinda disappeared for college, so if anyone has a motherly mare/stallion that would take her under their... hoof? for now, that's be fun as well!

User Image

Frosty's grown up! Though still a bit childish, Frosty has reached adulthood physically speaking. She still hasn't met that many Soquili, and so doesn't always act maturely, but she's getting better! I would love to have Frosty meet more adult Soquili, since she really needs to learn her manners a bit better, and perhaps get her first crush? Mating is still a ways off, but I love to rp!

Just pm me for rping, I'm generally around, at least this term.

MidnyghtIce

MidnyghtIce

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:45 am
RPs

Meeting Cyn
Basketness
Meeting Ostara  
Teepees

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers