Submit

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:17 pm
User Image
[ORP] The Golden Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:22 pm
Idea Proposal

Alexiel, Imriel, and Tsis'Newadi would all have to be played as foals. Royce Garnet has been talking about quests since he's off looking for a bear familiar for his sister's herd mate, Ellina. Well, this got 'Adi thinking that she and her friends should go on a quest on their own! Of course, nothing too dangerous and nothing that would take them too far from the security of any of the herdlands (Islagiatt or Unega'Gohunvhi), it's pretend!

Now what are they questing for you might ask? Well, the Unega'Gohunvhi girls have heard the stories about Arthur and the Holy Grail and other stories where the adventurers were off looking for some precious piece of jewelry or history. So Tsis'Newadi is off looking for the Golden Unicorn of the Soquili realms, but she doesn't want to go looking alone, so who better to take than her two best friends, Alex and Im!

Is there really a Golden Unicorn? No one really knows. They're not even sure if it's a living being or some statue that's been lost by the Kawani people. But that won't detour 'Adi from wanting to search for it, even if it'll be failure.

Where will we be RPing? It might be an OPR thread and we'll convert this to a public plot so people can post to join in on the search or just be the random Soquili they have to ask about the Golden Unicorn. It'll be a cute adventure and one that will make the three of them, hopefully, close friends.

What We're Looking For

The foals are off looking for the legendary Golden Unicorn. So we're looking for Soquili that might have been told the tale and have their own opinion of what it was or "Golden Unicorns." Anyone is welcome to join!

11/10/08 In truth, the Golden Unicorn will actually turn out to be a talisman--a twisted branch that has been polished and petrified to a golden gleam. This talisman is for health.

03/25/10 Dusting off the old idea. Since Sil seems to have disappeared again, I'm figuring out a new best friend for 'Adi. Those people who joined two years ago, I'm wiping the slate clean. If you're still interested, let me know ASAP! This idea is conspired by Ever Sacrifice. Any new participants will be sent a PM about the information they'll give.

Soquili Involved

More details will come for each sign-up
Alexiel - Adventurer
??? - Adventurer
Tsis'Newadi - Adventurer
Amarinne - Imposter

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:04 pm
Sounds cute! Alex would probably be totally in for that. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:16 pm
Imriel will have confusing fun. <3 I love the image too. xD  

Teh_Sil

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:54 am
Sorry I didn't work on it like I said I would Saturday. e.e I had to babysit kids and didn't get home until yesterday. xP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:45 am
All finished for now. x3

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:49 am
It sounds good to me. :3 Making it an ORP would have it's advantages- adding more people to their little adventure. Otherwise we'd sort of have to individually PM people we want involved. Either way works for me, really.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:01 pm
I'd probably still PM everyone when they needed to enter as such so it's not that much of a jumble confusion. X-D;;

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:05 am
Sorry. I've been sick, so the creativity was sapped from me. I'll get everything readied when I'm feeling better. e.e

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:00 am
Hey, I have a filly named Frosty who needs some friends and would love to join an adventure!

ps: if I don't remember to come back to the thread/can't find it, feel free to pm me for rping anytime  

MidnyghtIce

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:09 am
Terribly sorry about all the wait you two. I'm in hell week with my show and haven't had the time to get anything started. Let me know if you want to still do this or we should trash the idea. x:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:00 am
Looking for applicants that want to help the youth on their journey. Just sign up and I'll give any information you might need. x3

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:45 am
*giggles* If they'll be wandering about Islagiatt at all I'd be more then happy to offer Amarinne as a random 'guide.'  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:05 am
... Do you have a Golden Unicorn character yet? O.o

-already questing for a golden Soq-

Apotropaics

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:14 am
@ Cel: Certainly. x3 It'll be interesting for them to mistaken her as the Golden Unicorn.

@ Apotropaics: In truth, the Golden Unicorn will turn out to be a polished, twisted branch that's a talisman for health. But the youth don't know that. X-D

I should add that in the second post.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces