Post two: Primary quest
Post three: Secondary quests
Post four: Custom Attempts
Post five: Funds
Post six: Donations
Post seven: Completed Customs
Post eight: Reserved

-Updates-

February 8, 2015 - Adding Ame from "Wolf Children" and Last Unicorn to my quests!
February 13, 2014 - Hanging Gallow purchased Lafiel's custom slot using her credits!! Katch will be coloring him! Finally he will arrive after so long!
July 23, 2013 - Cleaned out Quest Thread, Found Custom Attempt number
Date Unkown - Caolinn given to Thalea
March 4, 2013 - Centaurus and Caoilinn added
September 21, 2011 - Lafiel's twin brother Adriel has been added.
December 28, 2010 - Edited Lafiel's form. WANTING A SLOT!!
September 20, 2010 - Decided to give Eywa up and Aislin, going for the big three.
September 19, 2010 - Contemplating relinquishing Eywa and questing for Tamina in her place.
January 24, 2010 - Have enough gold for Eywa!! Waiting for slot for Lafiel first!!
January 19, 2010 - Eywa from Avatar added as a quest
January 12, 2010 - Lafiel becomes current quest
November 22, 2008 - The quest for Tristan Thorn begins
November 19, 2008 -Got a slot for Callan!!!!
October 12, 2008 - Got all the gold needed for Callan! <3 Just need a slot now!
September 14, 2008 - Opened Quest Thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:32 am
-Primary Quest-

Edit Category: Heavy?
Soquili Species: Mutant
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Ame from "Wolf Children"

WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: His body is broken into three colors, the top of his body being a dark gray/blue, the middle being a silver/blue hue, and a white portion on his belly. He also has a black tip on his right ear. He also has fluff on his chest, underbelly, and some on his legs. (ie: front 'elbows,' and rear haunches.)
Face: His eyes are a golden brown, and he wears a rather serious expression. The insides of his ears match the silver/blue part of his body and are wolf ears, and his muzzle is faded black.
Mane: I am not really sure how to go about his mane, but I have a reference below for it.
Tail: He has a wolf tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Four paws, canine.
Reference Image(s):
Ame Full
Ame Face
Markings ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: Basically he is a wolf lol.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Out in front of him on the ground sit the two dolls referenced below. They are side by side like in the picture, but across their laps rests the red flower also referenced below.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Dolls
Flower

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ame
Owner: XBlind-DarknessX
Breed: Wolf Child
Temper: Untamed
Mate: None
Tag Background: See Tag Gallery for choices
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): Long, matching his body in some way.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:33 am
-Secondary Quest-

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Regular, Alt Mare Pose
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Felt like drawing
WIP Needed?: A WIP would be loved, and I am completely okay with LS.

Body: She is a true bay dun which means that she has the dark stripe down her back and the light tiger striping on her legs.
Face: She has thick eyelashes and dark markings painted around her eyes. He eyes are blue.
Mane: Her mane is black and is tied in a ponytail that hangs over her shoulder. Clasps made of solid gold hold the hair in place.
Tail: She has the customary lion unicorn tail with custom hair on it that matches her mane in coloration. It is medium length. I would also like for the tail to wrap around the front of her body so that it can be seen better.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her hooves are black and she has the regular fluffy fetlocks as well as the cloven hooves.
Reference Image(s):
True Dun (You can kind of see the striping on the foreleg.)
Headshot
Eye Paint -- Kind of like this but not all they way down to her nose and not as thick. See headshot for another example.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn: I would like some kind of custom unicorn horn but I will leave the style up to you. The color will be golden. ^^
Wings: None
Other Notes:

Custom Items:
She has a blue headscarf and a matching loose fitting 'scarf' around her neck and shoulders. On her neck scarf are clasped three gold medallions with a blue gem matching the color of her head scarf in the center of each.
I would like some kind of gold bracelet on her upper foreleg but I don't know how it should look. Something kind of..desert like? If that even makes sense. XD
Colors
Neck Scarf (Really rough but you get the gist)
Head Scarf

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Suhayma
Breed: Desert Princess
Temper: Proud
Tag Background: 033 Barren Canyon by King Inversitle
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:34 am
-Custom Attempts-

Won first and only custom HERE

1. Imp Customs 2009 -- Lafiel -- Rare
2. Merangue Customs 2009 -- Lafiel -- Rare
3. Vance Customs 2010 -- Eywa -- Super Rare
4. Sabin Customs 2010 -- ??? -- Super Rare
5. Zoo Customs 2010 -- Eywa -- Super Rare
6. Mobbu Customs 2010 -- Lafiel -- Super Rare
7. Vance Customs 2010 -- Lafiel -- Super Rare
8. Felmino Customs 2010 -- Lafiel-- Super Rare
9. Ameh Customs 2010 -- Lafiel -- Super Rare
10. Mindsend Customs 2010 -- Lafiel -- Super Rare
11. Mobbu Customs 2010 -- Lafiel -- Super Rare
12. Felmino Customs 2010 -- Lafiel -- Big List Event
13. Samu Customs 2010 -- Lafiel -- Edited
14. Toa Customs 2010 -- Lafiel -- Edited
15. Sabin Customs 2010 -- Lafiel -- Super Rare
16. Fel Customs 2010 -- Lafiel -- Edited
17. Mind Customs 2010 -- Lafiel -- Super Rare
18. Sabin Customs 2011 -- Lafiel -- Super Rare
19. Mind Customs 2011 -- Lafiel -- Super Rare
20. Samu Customs 2011 -- Lafiel -- Super Rare
21. Neza Customs 2011 -- Lafiel -- Super Rare
22. Juls Customs 2011 -- Lafiel -- Super Rare
23. Mind Customs 2011 -- Lafiel -- Big List Event
24. Riri Customs 2011 -- Lafiel -- Super Rare
25. Neza Customs 2011 -- Lafiel -- Super Rare
26. Riri Customs 2012 -- Lafiel -- Super Rare
27. Juls Customs 2012 -- Lafiel & Adriel -- Super Rare
28. Mobbu Customs 2012 -- Lafiel & Adriel -- Super Rare
29. Neza Customs 2012 -- Lafiel & Adriel -- Super Rare
30. Mindsend Customs 2012 -- Lafiel & Adriel -- Super Rare
31. Mind Customs 2012 -- Lafiel & Adriel -- Super Rare
32. Neza Customs 2013 -- Lafiel & Adriel -- Super Rare
33. Mindsend Customs 2013 -- Thanatos -- Super Rare
34. Mind Customs 2013 -- Caoilinn -- Super Rare
35. DD Customs 2013 -- Deaglan -- Super Rare
36. Mind Bribe 2013 -- Bribe Slots
37. DD Bribe 2013 -- Bribe Slots
38. HG Customs 2014 -- Lafiel -- Super Rare

29 out of 38 are true Super Rare Slots

23 of the 29 are for the same custom (Twin addition as well)

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:36 am
-Funds-

420 mil / 15 mil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:37 am
-Donations-

heart Xylaina-50k heart
heart Thalea-200k heart
heart The Adorable Panda-40k heart (Truly is adorable, thanks to her I can now afford Eywa!!)
heart Thalea- Has pretty much donated 2mil. to me just by giving me the present of Gaia Cash. (AWESOME SISTER!!!)
heart Thalea - Again has gifted me with Gaia Cash which has given me 2 mil more!

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:39 am
-COMPLETED QUESTS-

Callan
COMPLETED!!!

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Unknown

Name of horse: Callan MacTaίl

Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cynic

Breed: Vampyre

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Callan’s eyes glimmer with the hue of a fine emerald. His medium length mane and tail begin with a deep crimson and soon transform into a lighter red with strands of orange weaved in at the bottom. His hair is always messy and unkempt due to his lack of a vanity. His forelock falls about his face in a stringy manner and though it stays away from his eyes it does cause him problems at times. His skin is the color of a pale peach and one who does not spend time in the sun.

Reference image(s): Where the shield knot goes, Messy Hair,Chest Armor,Leg Armor, Shield Knot,

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult

Default accessory color(s)?: Emerald, red, white, orange, black, silver.

Tag feather color: The colors that emboss the Irish flag [green, white, red.]

Hair/clothing edits: Callan wears a plate of armor that covers his breast, it is made of the finest silver with intricate designs carved into it’s metallic surface. The plate is held up by two chains. One that is loosely attached and another that hugs his neck closely. On his legs there rest plates of armor that cover only the front and are kept on by chains that wrap around his legs. His mane is messy and covers the front of his face and drapes over his ear so that it covers the section of his neck behind his ear with a few strands. His tale is the same length as his mane and just as messy. Flowing down his back in black there are Celtic knots that symbolize the shield.
Background:Image

((He is a cosplay of my own creation))

Lafiel
COMPLETED!!!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Boredom, I was suffering through a golf tournament on television with my grandmother and started sketching.
WIP Needed?: A WIP would be loved, and I am completely okay with LS.

Body:
*Lafiel's coat is black.
*Lafiel is pretty much a fresian angeni, so keep fresian in mind.
*Lafiel has a large and ugly scar spanning diagonally across his chest as well as other scars of varying sizes marking his entire body. To torment him further, some of the wounds his captors inflicted upon him were sealed up with molten metal, making them little silver seam lines in the shape of scars. There are only two or three of these special scars and they are in no specific place or shape.
Face:
*His eyes cannot be seen due to the steel contraption resembling a strange headstall that blinds him. Scars run out from beneath the headstall, jagged and old resembling the pattern of an 'X'. His expression resembles a wince.
Mane:
*His hair is raven black and falls fairly long. It is not neatly styled but falls over both sides of his neck (Feel free to play with the hair a little so it looks more natural/realistic than in my reference.) A metal clasp with a feather dangling from it is wrapped tightly around a tendril of hair, can be braided or not depending on what looks best/more fitting.
Tail: Just have it correspond nicely with the mane, and have it touching the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: He has custom fluffy style fetlocks and his hooves are black.
Reference Image(s):
Eye scar
Hair
Friesian
Friesian
Rough Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn: None
Wings: His wings are black like his body but show evidence of abuse, scarring and tattered feathers are apparent.
Other Notes: Style 2 wings on top and style 1 on bottom like Haides.

Custom Items:
* Around Lafiel's throat is a circle of solid, thick metal. From a few 'clasps' that are built into the collar hangs lengths of chain, each one different in length but with at least one touching the grouond. One of the links is broken and bent in appearance at the end of the chain.
* On all four of his feet he has metal cuffs that appear to have been used to restrain him at one time.
* Around his head and over his eyes Lafiel has been equipped with what appears to be a metal headstall. It fits the curvatures of his face but still looks as though it would be a little uncomfortable.
* If you could also make the metal on him look a bit beat up, by that I mean a bit scratched and whatnot as if damaged when he fought them.
* He wears a 'cuff' in his hair that has a black feather hanging from it. In the center of this cuff is a little blue stone in the shape of a diamond. The cuff looks as though it has some type of engraving on it. The feather hanging from it looks as thought it has been preserved somehow, like it has been dipped in crystal or something to keep it from becoming tattered and falling off. (What I mean by this is it has kind of a clear coat on it lol.) The feather is black and belonged to his father, so it is an angeni feather.
Collar (Wolf)
Leg cuffs
Head gear and eye scar
Black feather.
Hair and Wing cuff
Rough Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lafiel
Breed: Steel Angel
Temper: Indomitable
Tag Background: 025 Dusky sky
Tag feather color(s): The feathers are black and look as though they were dipped in steel.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, Thalea has agreed to allow me to use Haides as a wing reference. Otherwise it is all my design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Optimism

Justification for Domain Choice:
Lafiel has been through torture and darkness but he is still able to see the bright side of all things. He never gives up because something has gone awry and when others are down he attempts to help them see the good or purpose in everything. He is my Mr. Brightside and I love him dearly. He represents the idea that you can keep on taking hits as long as you stand up and shake it off, not allowing it to ruin your life.

Powers from Domain:
No matter where you turn, there will always be black clouds waiting to smother you somewhere hidden in the skies above. When those clouds find you there are two choices to be made, let them choke out the light or decide you will continue fighting until you force them to evaporate. Lafiel embodies that second choice. He is the one who will tell you that no matter how bad things get, there will always be a rainbow waiting off in the distance. He often times finds himself drawn to those who are in need, sensing a darkness in their auras that needs to be stopped. Whether they want help or not he will approach them and at least try to alleviate their pain.

Though Lafiel is blind, because of his domain, he can see heat spots, if you will, when he approaches someone. This allows him to see who is allowing the darkness, or pessimism, to overcome them and who is fighting back. He also seems to glow with the light of optimism, making those around him suddenly feel uplifted and allowing them to see that there is still hope. It is as though the light in his aura reaches out and plucks at the darkness in someone else's aura, helping them to shed it and move on with their lives as well as providing them with strength and a fortified will when they feel as though the world is caving in. He is also good about helping others feel hopeful as that is part of optimism itself.

Personality:
Lafiel has grown a lot since his capture and torment, instead of remaining hateful and angry he decided he needed to let go and live his life. He has lost so much that it would be easy to allow the darkness to overcome him until he becomes nothing but an empty shell wandering the vast Kawani lands without purpose or care, but he won't allow it. He is a strong stallion who really just lets things roll off of his back. He does not hold grudges, he hardly raises his voice, he is friendly to the point of seeming goofy, and he loves everyone. He is bubbly and charming, assertive and pleasant, he is a joy to be around.

He looks terrifying, there is no doubt about that, but he is a testament to not judging a book by it's cover. He has a gloriously large heart that is sometimes prone to deception, and is always looking for ways to help others feel loved and see the light that this world has to offer.

Optimism is a good thing but at times there can be a little too much optimism. Some speculate that below his optimistic exterior he is secretly hiding the hurt and fear that had built up all those years in captivity. That he allows his optimism to run rampant so that he does not have to open that can of worms and look in side. In other words, he has yet to deal with the traumas he has experienced and that may be holding him back slightly. There is also the way he sometimes just believes things will happen rather than taking action to make them so. Yes, he has a few issues to deal with but, who doesn't?

Plot ideas:

Blood and Breath: Lafiel has just recently escaped from the people who have tortured him and kept him captive. He has run day and night, terror nipping at his heels like the dogs of the monsters that hurt him. He can't see, his senses are all off and he doesn't know where he is. It is a wonder he hasn't run into a tree and broken his neck, but by the first light of dawn he is forced to stop. His weak body can do no more. He lays down and attempts to catch his breath, thinking how easy it would be for him to just sink into the earth and slip into nothingness. To give into the pain, and just give up. In that moment he feels the sun on his skin for the first time in forever, he hears the sound of birds chirping and leaves being rustled in the breeze. Cold air washes into his lungs and the voice of his sweet mother is carried on the wind. "Live." She keeps saying. "Live." This is the plot where Lafiel will first decide that he has survived and must keep doing so, that even though the world is a dark and frightening place there is still beauty.

A Little Family: It is my hope that whilst Lafiel recovers from his escape a Usida mare will come across his path. A maternal sort with a family back home who wouldn't mind taking in an oversized lug. She will comfort him, take him back to their home and eventually come to be known as his 'little mother.' This family will teach him how to cope with the loss of his sight and provide him with the love he needs to remain strong as he attempts to sort a few things out.

Ever in Need: While he is recovering and learning how to survive with his handicap, Lafiel comes across a mare who is in great need of...something. She seems lost, hurt, confused and lonesome. This is the first time he will read an aura, but it will be very fuzzy and he won't truly know what it is. She is a kind mare, asking him to keep her company and to keep her from being alone. Being the big sweetie that he is, he will comply. This is where he will first realize he truly wants to help others stay out of darkness.

'E' is for EVEil: The mare he has met and promised to keep out of the darkness is not what she seems. Her name is Eve and she has a vendetta. She merely wants to use Lafiel so that she may become pregnant with his strong children in order to build an army. She fools him with her lost maiden routine and eventually gets what she wants. Though she wrinkles her nose in disgust at him when she speaks words of love, he is none the wiser and thinks that he may be saving someone.

Best Friend: During his time with Eve, Lafiel will have left his little family (he will visit of course but he needs to fly the nest) and is feeling a little homesick for the home he was taken from. At this time he will meet another mare, one who will become his best friend and confidant. And, one who will develope strong feelings for him over the course of their friendship. (Eventually may lead to a lifemate.)

Gone...: Staying with Eve through her pregnancy he feels as though he could truly call this his life, until she abandons him. Taking her swollen belly and his only children with her she leaves no trace. He is devastated at the loss of his children and feels hopeless, but knows somewhere in his heart that they will find him again. This is where he will need his best friend more than ever and they will grow even closer.

(I do not wish to write a novel, in the four years I have quested for him I have come up with many plots so if you would like me to put all of them up I can. There will be a ton though. XD)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:40 am
-Reserved-

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:53 am
Opened! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:03 pm
<3 Good luck! I can't wait to see him completed <3

I luff you Scrambled Eggs!

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:54 pm
You can to get him before christmas <3

Oh, I just remembered that I need to work on Jiro for you and also need to scan that picture for you... >.>

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:01 pm
600k for Callan! Now just need a slot...  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:55 pm
Nevermind, will now save up for 7ook so I can get him as a Cosplay.
Only 100k to go!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:50 pm
~Squees at her soquili~ Ish want them soon.  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:14 pm
Will add a Tristan Thorn Cosplay soon! <3  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers