Are you goth?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Depeche Mode or the Cure?
  Depeche Mode!
  the Cure!
  If you don't know who either of them are, pick this option. Or the first one. :3
View Results

Ariana Hana

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:53 pm
You Are 28% Goth

Goth? No. Definitely not. You hardly even wear black clothing.
And to be honest, dark, brooding goth types freak you out a little.
To the extent that you have any goth interests, it's only because some goth stuff has become mainstream.
There's no chance anyone's going to find you in a graveyard after dark, that's for sure!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:54 am

I'm not sure. There is no quiz for me to take. I would have to go with a no though. But then again some of these quizzes give you pretty bizarre answers.

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:39 pm
You Are 36% Goth

You definitely have some gothicness going on, but you're far from being a stereotypical goth.
You enjoy certain elements of goth culture, but you're not going to be into something simply because it's goth.
It's likely that you're the type of person who totally defies labels. Good for you!
If you are into something, it's because you sincerely love it. Not because it projects a certain image.

And ze link is here:
http://www.blogthings.com/areyougothquiz/

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:29 pm
You Are 48% Goth

You definitely have some gothicness going on, but you're far from being a stereotypical goth.
You enjoy certain elements of goth culture, but you're not going to be into something simply because it's goth.
It's likely that you're the type of person who totally defies labels. Good for you!
If you are into something, it's because you sincerely love it. Not because it projects a certain image.  

Kage Kaitou

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sangues Lacrimae

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:12 am
You Are 60% Goth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:00 pm
You Are 28% Goth

Goth? No. Definitely not. You hardly even wear black clothing.
And to be honest, dark, brooding goth types freak you out a little.
To the extent that you have any goth interests, it's only because some goth stuff has become mainstream.
There's no chance anyone's going to find you in a graveyard after dark, that's for sure!

scream YOU ARE WRONG!!!! Goth does not freak me out!!! tho i'm somewhat glad to know i havn't become goth ._.  

Malia_Maria

9,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
"QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items