Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:53 am
Once, long ago there was magic both minor and powerful. But there was two different aspects of this magic, light and dark magic. The master wizard of light was named Oranious and sought to save humanity, while the master wizard of dark magic Hessanar wanted to use magic to enslave all those he despised. There was a war between the two armies and the region in which the battle took place was nearly ripped apart by the magic that flowed across it. It was down to the master wizards in a fight to the death. But as their magic collided against each other it sent out waves of energy farthur than the battlefield was, sinking and seeping into the woods themselves tainting and touching all those within it. All those that were touched whether they were humanoid or animal and even the plants were imbued with either dark or light energy. Some could only use a little of the power, while others were much stronger. Some found their abilities naturally while others found them the hard way. What happened to the Wizards is unknown, some say they died others way that they are still battling. But this story is about those who've been changed and what fate has lying in store for them. Will they seek power or will they seek to help others. Will they cleanse the land or will they taint it with darkness. Only time will tell.

In this RP you can play any creature you can think of as long as you follow these simple rules:
1) Follow all Gaia rules
2) No Godmodding
3) Keep it PG17. romance is encouraged but no cybering.
4) Use (()) or {{}} or [[]] to show OOC
5) Type at least 3 lines, so be descriptive of what you do
6) Must be literate to semi-literate.
7) Once all these rules are read place a wahmbulance to show you've read the rules.

Now for the character skeleton.
Gaian Name:
Character name:
Race:
Description:
Light or Dark Powers:
Weapons(max 3):
Relations(if any)
Personality:
Strengths(normal abilities):
Weaknesses(normal weaknesses):
Bio:
Other:

Gaian Name: Blade Icestorm
Character name: Lerista Oakenleaf
Race: Elven
Description: User Image
Light or Dark Powers: Dark
Weapons(max 3): 6ft Long sword, Elven bow (50arrows), dagger
Relations(if any): Kemashi Oakenleaf (king of Ashenvale)
Personality: He is somewhat aloof at times and though he may seem distant from others he is kind to those who show no reason for anything else.
Strengths(normal abilities): Arrow crafting, First Aid, singing, dancing and art.
Weaknesses(normal weaknesses): Overconfident
Bio: Lerista was born in a noble elven family. His father is the king of Ashenvale, making him the prince. He doesnt like to admit it to others and dreads the day his father leaves the legacy to him. He likes to go hunting with the hunting party and one day when he was out hunting, a powerful wave a magic struck him and the group he was with. When the blast dissapated he could feel something indescribable coursing through his veins, and he couldnt control it. It continued to build, those remaining elves from the hunting party sought to aid him in what looked to be him in pain. They died shortly after as dark energy ripped its way out of his body into several explosions of dark energy and knocking him unconcious. That accident left scars across his back in a strange arcan rune. When he finally reawoke he saw the carnage he had caused, so he decided to not return home until he could better control his abilities.

*He kneeled where he had awoken feeling a little of the pain ebbing away from his body. Stiffly he rose back to his feet at looked around him in horror.*
"What have I done?"
*He bows his head for his fallen kin and places a gold piece on each of their heads.*
"Goodbye, my friends. I hope you find peace in your next life."
*He knew these woods as would the best ranger, and he knew where several small hamlets were. He needed answers, he had to know what happened. He could sense in the air the strong tingling of magic still coursing about. This was nothing ordinary, he knew that to help his kindred to lay at peace he must find the answers. So he set in his mind the directions to the closest known hamlet, and set off on his way.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:48 am
wahmbulance I guess this is where you put the wahmbulance

Gaian Name: Drazilly
Character name: Drajira 'DragonBlood'/ Necrasa 'DarkPetal'
Race: Elf
Description:
She has Black/Silver or White hair down to her waist. Black/White robes with armoured shoulders or a rougish outfit of armoured shoulders, no sleeves, fighting pants that are black or green and a strapless top thats green trimmed with gold or Black trimmed with silver.
Light or Dark Powers: Both. Her Light powers are of Life, and she is the Leader of the Temple of Light.
Weapons(max 3): Two Elven Long swords, Elven bow, Elven Battlestaff
Relations(if any) Draea/ Naresa (To-be-Queen)
Personality: Fierce
Strengths(normal abilities): Fletching, Healing, Blacksmithing, Fighting style: Swift 'dancing' or good hard normal combat for Melee.
Weaknesses(normal weaknesses): Sometimes too warlike to want to be with the male elves, even if they consider her pretty, or ignore them.
Bio: A royal elf, Eldest and only child of her House, Since Draea was an older princess of another house, she is being groomed to be the queen, however Drajira and Draea are good friends. She lives in GlenSpire, SilverBirch and GoldOak, GlenSpire being the home of most Royalty, Silver Birch being the city of the Moon and GoldOak the city of the Sun

Other: She is quite pretty and male elves tend to fall in love with her. She can control her powers.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:08 am
{{Welcome Drazilly}}
*Feeling the strange chill of magic in the air disturbed him greatly. Even the forest didnt seem the same to him, in the distance he could see a fight break loose between a bear and a large flower of some kind. The flower was wrapping the bear in its tentacles and drew it into a venusfly trap like mouth. He had never seen anything like this creature before so he decided to take things a little easy and keep an eye on his surroundings.*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:53 am
Drajira was out hunting. She felt the dark energy. Since she already had a dark form it did not affect her greatly, it just turned her into her dark form. Her Green and Gold outfit turned into a Black and Silver one. Her hair colour did not change as her black hair could be used for both forms. Sinisterly she felt the presence of another elf. This was because of her connection to the energy. She grabbed her battlestaff and sucked as much dark energy as she could into the staff.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:04 am
*He moved with a slightly different step and he knew it. The shadows were forming themselves around him to move him quieter and swifter. At first he didnt notice what was happening and by the time he did he was near the sacred grove. It was the eldest tree in the forest and even it seemed touched by magic. It pulsed with some kind of inner power. He paused and cleared his head to gain better focus. He could sense the things around him but it was erratic and hard to focus on one thing.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:10 am
After sucking as much energy as her staff could she moved around the forest. She saw the elf that she sensed.
"Your majesty Lerista Oakenleaf?" She asked. ((I Dont think Lerista knows who she is right now)) Yes, Lerista. He seemed different from what she thought. She had heard that his hair was pure white but it seemed faintly grey.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:26 am
*An unknown expression crosses his face and he whips his head over to the woman. She was stunning to him, but he didnt know her. She wasnt from the city. Yet something about her bearing reminded him of something. He takes a few steps back and lifts his hands a little making a warding gesture.*
"Stay back, the last to approach me has died terribly and I dont know if I can control it."
When he backed up, her bearing suddenly marked her. She was a princess and the only kingdom he could think of nearby was the allied city of Glenspire and its neighboring cities. With deductive reasoning he knew who she was.*
"Dont step any closer Princess Drajira Dragonblood. I dont want to harm you."
*He seemed slightly frightened but its not directed to you at all.*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:36 am
"Dont worry Lerista, i am safe, our people were born with the skills of the dark, the magic from the battle that happened with the wizards must have harmed you, it hardly harmed me, since Glenspirians were born with these skills, i can controll my powers easily but you dont. Dont worry, if you suddenly attempt to kill me i wont die."  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:45 am
*Unsure of what to do he stopped himself, and without thinking attempted to compose himself. When it struck him he stops and looks at her.*
"Your people are born with this? I didnt even think something like this could happen before that stupid war did this. I killed my hunting party...but it wasnt intentional, I cant go home to father right now...I need to figure all this out. Are you sure I wont harm you?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:57 am
"Our people are born with dark powers, its just they can control them and they are not evil, dark does not mean evil, and yes, i would absorb the energy i'd think. Come with me to Glen Spire, you can hide with our familly, dont worry, they wont tell your father"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:03 am
*He stands up straight in an attempt to regain his noble composure.*
"Very well, Princess. Lets us make haste."
*The minute the words were out of his mouth he heard the padding of a forest predator approaching but it sounded wrong somehow. Then he saw it, it appeared to look like a three headed tiger with quills growing out of its back. It saw them too, and it looked at them with rage and hunger, as well as a deeper emotion: rage. Acting fast Lerista pulled the bow from his back and fired several volleys in rapid succession. The creature roared in pain and fury and charged at them headlong.*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:15 am
Drajira quickly shot some arrows at it
She hit it with some dark energy that was stored within her staff (Not the energy from the wave of dark energy, shes saving tha up). The creature snarled. She lunged at it with a sword, snapping some quills off.
"Better run!" she said to Lerista, "ill try to get this creature away, you need to get to GlenSpire, thats the main thing, dont worry about me..." the beast swiped at her.
"This creature is strong! get to safety! Dont worry about me..." She collapsed. She tried to heal herself. She shot some more arrows at it to defend herself.
"Leave! you are more important! Just get there quickly, before you kill someone else..."
She stabbed it in the belly, it swiped at her again. She tried to enter dark form and shoot more magic but she had used most of her magic earlier.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:34 am
*He saw he fight valiently to save him. However he wasnt going to let more die because of himself. He quickly unsheathes his longsword and just before he enters the combat something happens. He pulls the darkness from around him and thrusts it at the creature in a sort of shadow bolt. He didnt know how he did it but he didnt think on it long. He charged the creature and struck out at it chooping off one of its heads clean through.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:59 pm
She quickly shoots an arrow into both or the two remaining mouths.
"Thanks, i was low on energy"
Using her remaining energy she healed herself.
"I will recharge my energy slowly and automaticly, nice job with the shadow bolt, in Gelnspire we might teach you how to control it better"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:04 am
A little short on breath, he takes a few deep breaths.
That I dont even know how I did it. This is definatly something I must train in. Let us be gone from this area to your city, lest we find more visitors.
He kinda knew the way. He himself has never been there but there were maps leading there. He looked about him trying to get the sense of direction, before getting frusterated.
I think you should lead, m'lady.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces