Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

money makin goon

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:56 am
the light shall overwhalm and conquer the darkened forces  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:33 pm
Nerista shook his head a bit then looked at her again. "Lerista had stepped unto holy ground. And since I still have a connection with him, it effects me."

Lerista nodded at Azreal and gave what he said deep thought. He walked past him into the ancient fortress. He didnt worry about having his defenses up, he knew this was a safe area.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:39 pm
((Nerista now knows where Lerista is. Draea is safe...for now. This is your time to report back to Nyx))
"So, what will you be doing? Hunting Lerista? Staying here? Or are you on another mission?"

He came to a grand door, covered in intricate patterns of gold.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:22 pm
Nerista shrugged and gently nipped her ear. "Well my dear, I am here for now. Lerista can wait. Where he is I cannot transgress."

Lerista looked about him and kept as much as his shadow power as he had inside himself. It hurt a bit to be here but not overly much.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:19 am
She slumped down on her chair and looked at him.
"Nothing to do here though" she said.

((Open the door?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:59 am
Bump  

exploding_in_5_hours

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:21 am
((Hm, who is this bumping my rp?))
"Well that isnt entirelly true." He sits next to her. "Ican spend time with you, and we can talk about our future empire." He knew he had to layer it on thick.

(getting to that, lol)
Lerista tenetivly stepped over to the door and grasped the handle. He took a deep breath before finally twisting the knob and walking inside.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:04 am
She grinned softly.
"Yes that. DarkTow'r shall be the capital. The Armies of Obsidia will be mine. Noctavia's assassins and spies shall be mine." Draea said. "And, Nyx will be our personal servant and her servants shall be ours"

"Father?" a voice cried out. "Oh, Lerista!" she exclaimed.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:55 am
Though inside he sneered on the outside he kept a very pleased grin on his face. "And then once that is done, we can expand our empire and destroy those who wont change."

Lerista stepped foward as he felt something, the presence here. He sighed a bit heavily and looked about. "Well, it seems we have met once again. Though these times are now darker than before."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:13 am
"Thats the general idea, yes" she said.

She nodded.
"Draea wants me to come out, does she?" she asked.

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:08 am
He grinned at her ferally, the look made it seem as if he was with her but he was truthfully ashamed that her vision of the future was so narrow and foolish. Conquest didnt happen like that.

Lerista smirked a bit and nodded. He relaxed his pose and smiled. "They say they need you....there are people who want you around, but I think she may have her own reasons...though she was at least helpful when she found me. Though I dont know why or how she did."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:26 am
((What to write for Draea?))

"Draia is my sister, well sort of. We lived like we were. I heard that the Life Temple was with her and you?" she said. "Draia does not want the throne, she has always said i would be the best candiate."

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:47 pm
Lerista nodded a bit and lowered his head a little. "Yeah, they do miss you it seems. They say that you are needed now."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:56 pm
((omg i was gone longer then i thought so im going to go back to where i left off)) Moonwillow looked at him and frowned. he looked so sad! she turned away and looked out at the forest, then checked her food supplies. they were out! she sighed and grabbed her bow. ''im going hunting. come along if you think you are well enough'' she took another look and smiled at him. ''lighten up. we arent dead yet, whatever you have been through, that was the past'' she frowned. how could she say that? she still has flashbacks. when she left the tent, she slapped her forehead. ''you idiot!'' she said to herself.  

Toxic Corrupt

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:03 pm
((Yeah we did move a good ways from there, lol. But send Draziliy a pm since this rp part she controls and she hasnt posted in awhile. I may run the rp but in the place I am in now I cannot do anything til she says something.))  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff