Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:43 pm
((oh ok should i stop posting or should i act like i never met your charecter?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:03 am
((Your character has met Lerista before, but Draia just took him to find Drajira.))

Time of Day: 10oclock at night. Two hours till midnight!
Weather: drizzle of rain.
Reminder: Tomorrow is Full Moon, and when Narista and Nyx can defeat Lerista.

"Gah, im going to sleep." she said after an hour of silence issued. Without waiting for Nerista's reply she tore off the dress she wore and before anyone could see her underwear, she put another dress on, this time thinner which she wore at nighttime.
She went over to her bed, which perhaps luckily for Nerista, was a bed for one.
She was asleep in seconds.

"Glenspire is hidden under the forest, even if it seems that the sky is above Glenspire and its in a massive clearing. As in you look up and its the sky, no trees. Its just an illusion." she said.

Nyx waited in her castle for Narista's return.
"Maybe hes staying with her for the night? o.o . ew, they might sleep in the same bed."
She paused. o.o
"If in that case, ill get ready for bed myself, or plot till midnight after i wash."
With that, she took a clean dress and headed off to her bathroom.

After she finished, she returned to her room, or the room that Nerista was in before.
She went to the balcony. It was softly drizzling.
She never bothered to dry herself properly, and so the rain added to the water already on her.
The water was cool against her pale skin and her black dress hung loosely, but not as loose that her strapless dress would fall off.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:54 am
Lerista looked at her with eyes that were slightly confused. he stepped foward a few steps closer to her. "I dont understand what you mean....Glenspire is just an illusion?!"

Nerista waited for a few moments and shuddered as he thought she might want him in her bed. He would rather be with Nyx. He grabbed the shadows about him and moved to her room. As he entered in he appeared behind her and wrapped his arms about her waist affectionatly. "Hello again my dear." He kissed her neck softly, breathing in her scent. "I think she might have wanted me in bed with her." A shudder of disgust ran through him again. "I would sooner go back to the abyss. Besides she isnt the one who interests me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:03 am
"No. Glenspire is hiden beneath the trees .However, there is an illusion from Glenspire that makes it appear outside. As in you can see the sky from when your in Glenspire."

"You are back." she said. "Hmmm. I thought you were away for so long because you were doing so. Thankfully you are not."
She paused then:
"I notice you came without her as well. Have you found stuff about Lerista that allows us to continue with our plans without a sacrifice?"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:10 am
Lerista nodded as he understood. "So the illusion makes it seem in one place while in reality it is in another....alright, so how do I see through this illusion?"

Nerista chuckled against her neck. "No my dear, I will let my minions handle her. Which they will be doing at this moment. Taking her to the preperation room." Which indeed at that moment four shadows formed in her room and grabbed all four corners of her bed, teleporting her and the bed into the dungeon then sacrificing themselves to form an antimagic barrier.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:27 pm
"No. When you are in Glenspire you think you are in a clearing, however, Glenspire is actually covered with a canopy. Glenspire is safe from attack"

"So, no infomation about Lerista? I wouldve thought Draea wouldve been a slight smart and kept some infomation about Lerista. If not, then Draea is completely stupid and foolish" she said, idly talking about their sacrifice.
((Remember, Nerista felt Lerista when he went onto Holy Ground.))  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:18 pm
Lerista nodded. "So there is a canopy above the area that no others can see....but how does its defenses pertain to what is happening now?"

Nerista sighed as he kissed the side of her neck. "Well my dear, she wasnt able to give nothing useful. We shall deal with her on the light of the full moon."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:33 pm
"One cannot get in, unless shown the way."
She nodded, stroking his hair idly.
"One day seems so long." she said. "But it gives us a chance to prepare."  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:57 pm
Lerista stepped closer. "So then who can show me the way and how soon can they do this."

Nerista sighed against her neck. "Yes it does dear. We have a few workers gathering the supplies for us. Do you want the liberty to perform the sacrifice?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:27 pm
"I already have. Remember the day when i found you, you without control over your powers. I led you to Glenspire. I taught you simple tricks." she said. "Look how you have changed. You have quite a good grasp over your powers."

She slipped out of the loving embrace Nerista had her in, and as she used her hands to remove his off her, she took them in his hands.
She looked over her shoulder at him in the eyes.
"Perform the sacrifice of Draea? Certainly."  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:43 am
She nodded.
"And Lerista, it is unwise to venture out tonight, It is not safe. Stay until tomorrow." she said.
And Glenspire was faraway, even if Lerista left the next morning he would probably arrive in the evening, or at night.
When the moon would be full.

She nodded, and let go of his hands and went to the edge of the balcony.
"Is it true Draea loves you because you were childhood sweethearts, or at least friends? There are rumors about your relationship with her around." she said.
"So, Lerista's power is without weakness? Did you sense him during your stay with Draea?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:26 pm
Lerista nodded an crouched down near the ground. "very well, then at dawn I will move on." He looked at her and smiled. "thanks again for the help. Dont ever think I properly said thank you."

Nerista chuckled a bit, he could sense the jealousy in her. "Well once it was believed that we had something. I was with her but only so I could usurp her power. Lets face it, a demon with a princess who practically drools at the sight of me is easy prey. I more prefer the willful type."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:27 am
"When you go to Glenspire, go to the Life Tree."

((Shes the curious yet cautious type, not jealous type.))
"She took to the throne when she was 150 i believe?" she asked. "But you first met her when you were 50?"
((Below, and in the dead clan, it says 100 years later Draea took to the throne. 50 years later the current events occur. Thats 200, around the age of the characters.))

((Important events before the events of this rp. ^^))
The small child sat on the throne, barely touching the ground. Her face was happy. At this stage her mother, Queen Dreae was still alive.
And the place was LightTow'r not DarkTow'r.
She started to chat happily to her mother, before slipping off the throne and spotting a dark haired boy, looking maturer and older, though none the less around her age. She hugged the boy with a childish laugh.
---
100 years later, the same place was called DarkTow’r.
Draea was now Queen, and was married to an older elf, much older. She was married to Dreae’s second husband.
She sat there, regally, her feet touched the floor, though her dark blue hair barely touched her shoulders.
There was also a black haired boy, but Draea’s eyes were no longer upon his.
Because the only reason she married herself to Dreae’s second husband was that she had fallen in love with him. She herself was the daughter of Dreae’s first husband.
Indeed, she sported no resemblance to the blonde second husband.*

The Boy, Nerista left. His long black hair flowed in the breeze.

He met an elf, around the age of him. Her name was Nyx, and she was as beautiful as the princess Drajira.
Nyx herself, was a princess of Nightshade, a powerful city in Obsidia, however she refused to be called Princess, and ordered her servants to call her ‘lady’ or ‘your highness’ or ‘your majesty’. She called Nerista, Lord Nerista.

Nerista lived with Nyx for some time, thus them becoming closer, though on the mysterious Nyx’s side, her feelings are not openly shown much.

However, one day, Nerista left, departing with a kiss.

Soon after, somehow Nerista was trapped inside of Lerista as his shadow form. For quite a long time, he was in Ashenvale.

Around 50 years later, the clash of magic occurred, and Nerista became more in control, as his power leaked out into the form of Lerista’s power, though Lerista’s own power was slowly leaking out.

They both went to Glenspire, where Lerista met Drajira, which unconsciously reminded Nerista of Nyx.

One day, after Draea found Lerista and fell for him. At a battle against the large forces of Orcs, Draea seemly killed Drajira out of jealousy because of Lerista. After having a shower, she was interrupted by Lerista because he had seen the deed.
However, Nerista came out.
--------------------------------
*Explaining why when Draea first met Lerista, she had a crush on her, but that was only because she did not know where Nerista was.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:39 am
Lerista tilted his head slightly. "Alright I will. But may I ask why exactly?"

Nerista frowned a bit at the memories. "She was nothing of interest to me, she had an infatuation and for awhile my younger self was stupid and arrogant...thats is how I came to be trapped...never again though." He didnt like the past, it held to many things for him.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces