Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
War/Invasion Petition Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:59 pm
This is for anybody who wants to go to war pretty much, and people need to sign for them, if i think enough people want to attack the village and we can easily see why it would benefit, then use this code:
Village to invade:
reason to invade:
number of votes:
Gain of this attack:

I would also suggest a village with not many allies, and a small population, moon for example, but that's partially a ghost town, so...really no attack force needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:41 pm
Are Academy S. and genin aloud to write?  

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:05 pm
sure, if you get enough votes, there should probably be some jounin and chunin signatures, so little youngsters don't decide to invade cloud 'cause they feel like it'  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:52 pm
There isn't really anyone to attack execpt allies and we don't want to do that. I would say since the Moon country as been a problem and the pass with the (supposely) death of Sin-Q by the hands of their Kage. We should invade them while they're down to elimate them. It really wouldn't be a battle mostly because there isn't enough shinobi in their village to start of with, it would be a masacre.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:00 am
Good idea, but I think it's a little too harsh. Well, for me, I'd rather fight a village that has the same number of kunoichi than us instead of the one like Moon Village. But it's up to you guys. And if you will continue to do it, I'll still join.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:46 am
i agree  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:27 am
I'm gonna be the "Liberal Bleeding Heart" for a second and say no. Attacking such a weak country would probably cause others to rally to its aid. Our treaties could be broken(and since we have no original demon it'll be tough...), causing other villages to attack us, maybe even at once. We can't afford any of this, especially with the Mikyo problem going on. You never know when he'll come back.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:11 pm
I'm just saying that if we were in a reversed perdicerment they might not pause at a chance to take us out seeing that we are enemies. I say "Take Know Prisoners."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:15 pm
This seems resonable and why are we allied with every village? It's fun to have enemies... sad  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:18 pm
Because its a time of peace..except the Moon and Snow villages arent in the pack.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:22 pm
If we were in a reversed predicament, someone would come to our aid just because we were weak.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:30 pm
Yes, which would be our allies, but moon's only ally is the snow village and thy're low on shinobi two.

I believe it is the time for reopenning negotiations between us and the Moon and Snow villas. So we could all agree to an Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP) Since its peace time and all, but there is still Akatsuki. Why are we allies with a group of rouge ninjas that abandon their villages?  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:13 am
No, I meant if we were in Moon's position. If we had NO allies or treaties.

Why? Because the more allies we have treaties with, the fewer people we have to fight.

Trust me, attacking Moon or Snow would be a BAD IDEA.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:22 pm
ya... they have practically no people anyway. What would be the gain?  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:27 pm
I personally think we should have a week of peace and no super gigantic non killing events and train your academy so they could actually be Genin. *cough* Like me. *cough*  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff