Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
lol BFire FG4PG comic ((Wedddinz comicz)) OHHHH YEAH Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU AND ME..
  ROCK
  STINK
View Results

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:48 pm
So i've been thinking,if i was good in art like this ,why don't i try MS Paint?
With some Sprite charcters?
So this is the RESULT!
User Image
lol Disucuss:
Should i quit Being an artist?If this is an art anyway?
Are you guys still waiting for the full song of FG4PG?
Did you lol whene you saw that comic?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh I used to make comics. xd I'd have to find 'em.

.:Pixie-Port::Pixie-Port Industry::Daffy Quest::Draw Us Please?;-;:.

Dana Pixie Stix

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:57 am
I should say its fun to make a comic like this rofl Now i know how godess Ace feels whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:41 pm
Your comic makes no sense what so ever.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Egga and him fight a lot.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:46 pm
Dana Pixie Stix

Egga and him fight a lot.

Doesn't change the fact that the entire concept of the comic is completley asinine. >.>  

Teh Banz

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:51 pm

He's trying to joke around.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:02 am
lol,Dana thanks for defending me...Blue stare .......Thanks for giving me the continue of this comic xd The Next post you will see it!  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:55 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
lol,Dana thanks for defending me...Blue stare .......Thanks for giving me the continue of this comic xd The Next post you will see it!
So you're going to make a comic about every person that disagrees with you or doesnt like your comics?

Well thats going to last a VERY long time. >.>

@Dana: Tried but failed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:40 am
people.

the negativity.

stop.

ninja, i, for one, enjoyed the attempt. *pats* 3nodding the haters can either put up or shut up. heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:03 am
bluegrass cat
people.

the negativity.

stop.

ninja, i, for one, enjoyed the attempt. *pats* 3nodding the haters can either put up or shut up. heart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:24 pm
=D It was a nice try. The fact that it features Mastuh Egga, means it's auto-winz. Dur.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dear Old Shiz

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:41 pm
Thanks BGC,shiz! but here is my response is here!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:02 pm
Huh
?

Saku is bored maybe saku should make some comicz  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Dear Old Shiz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:06 pm
SakuChwan
Huh
?