Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Curse you Gaia!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm Blue
  Falcon Punch Lanzer in the FACE! D:<
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:06 pm
Alright, all of Gaia's screwing around with the menu's has never bothered me until now! They killed the Profile Multimedia link and now I can't change my damn video! Unless I'm blind and don't see. If anyone has a fix for this I would appreciate it. >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is where the search engine comes very useful.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/account/multimedia/

My City!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dana Pixie Stix

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:53 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is where the search engine comes very useful.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/account/multimedia/

My City!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It say's "Note: Multimedia entered here only applies to Classic profiles." xd I hope Blue got a classic Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:58 pm
Thanks Dana. =D

And yeah, I use a classic.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:00 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Thanks Dana. =D

And yeah, I use a classic.

Then i should say "DANA......YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!" 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:21 pm
I like...never edit my profile so I wouldn't notice. O_o I don't have any music or vids on it coz I'm lame.

Blue, you're the second guildie I've seen to have that face on your avatar, what item is that from?  

Pachelbel Canon

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:27 pm
aprilness
I like...never edit my profile so I wouldn't notice. O_o I don't have any music or vids on it coz I'm lame.

Blue, you're the second guildie I've seen to have that face on your avatar, what item is that from?

Inari's Beads. The (Evolving) Item of win. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:29 pm
Oh kewl. Thanks, I think I asked before and either never got an answer or was off Gaia for so long I missed the response.  

Pachelbel Canon

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:33 pm
aprilness
or was off Gaia for so long I missed the response.

Hey! Get your own excuse! I reserve that one for Gaia Online use! xd

Anyways, no problem. I just need to wait a little while, until I finally get the whole set of Inari's Beads poses, since I didn't bite until Generation 4... D: I regret it too, seeing what they turned into.
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:44 pm
Sorry! xd I guess no one is allowed to have a life outside of Gaia but you if you're reserving that excuse. razz

Ugh, at least you DID bite. I never got it so I'm basically screwed. sad I normally don't buy evolving items unless I catch them at their first generation. The only exception I've made was Picolotrosso's Urn, and I think I waited until what, 8th gen?? So I've got an even longer wait I guess. I don't really know how the pose unlocks work for generations after the first.  

Pachelbel Canon

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:55 pm
I don't have a life; I just drift on and off occasionally. Sometimes for months at a time. I'm kind of... like a ghost; I've used that comparison before, when talking about my activity in the guild, so... xd Mostly the only things I do offline are gaming and writing. The rest is sleeping, if I don't have Uni. xd

Guess I'm lucky in comparison, then. xd I'm sure you'll manage to get one, though. ^^ even if its the last Generation of it. I was a late-starter with the Urn, as well, and I got Hermes' Moon on its last Generation. (I think) Fallen Wish is the only one I've bought before it ever Evolved, so its my first ever Base Generation Evolution Item. xd

As for how it works after the first completes cycle, they use the intervals that the first Generation took for the rest of the Generations. When the First Generation evolves, so do the other Generations, as well as a new Generation being added. So when the first generation would have evolved, the older Generations evolve, until all Generations reach the peak of their evolution. (I think Inari's Beads evolve every two weeks, for example)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:06 pm
:/ So do all the poses eventually become available to all the generations?

And I really WANT to buy one but...meh. I know I don't even spend as much money on Gaia as a lot of other users but still. XD My income isn't that great to begin with and I have to pay for gas, rent, and food. So I've got a *rilly* tight budget. $7.49 doesn't seem like much money, but I already bought that new Captain's egg or whatever this month plus Fallen Wish plus Picolotrosso's Urn plus something on some other site that I didn't realize was $10. It really starts to add up.

Depending on what this week's paycheck is, I might get the beads. I only get paid every 2 weeks too, so it makes budgeting a pain in the a**.

Also, I try not to be too ghosty on Gaia, mostly for the sake of keeping in touch with the guild, otherwise I'd probably almost never be one. But I definitely am less active than I was in the summer, which is to be expected.  

Pachelbel Canon

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:21 pm
All poses eventually show for every single generation that comes into being, so you don't have to worry about not getting them. You'll just have to wait... the entire length... that the first one took to complete... ^^;;

Yeah; you don't realise it, but spending online can really pile up. Lucky for me, though, I don't have to take into consideration the cost of bills. XD

Wow... never heard of a job that deals out pay every two weeks. Weekly or monthly are the only two I've heard of.

I can't help it. xd I actually also vanished from the Internet for a few weeks, once; but that was before I joined Gaia. As time progressed, I just ended up vanishing from certain places for certain lengths of time. xd
Gaia holds a personal record, though; I think it was August - December, when I did a vanishing act, towards the end of last year. I'm still here this time, though. XD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:34 pm
Well yay, I'm glad you're here. =D

And I kinda figured that was the case for the evolving items and generations. The newer the gen the longer it will take to evolve or something. confused

Bleh. I feel like I'll kick myself later for skipping Inari's Beads completely. I'm just depressed that the first time I bought an EI first gen it was Dionaesil, which turned out pretty lame. Enchanted Book has been kinda neat so far, Fallen Wish is too early to tell, as is the Captain Egg whatever it's called. They better be damn good, especially Wish, that thing better be epic. D:<  

Pachelbel Canon

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff