Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Kenta's Quest! (New Poll Question!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm questing items! Do you...
  Donate to help!
  Wish me luck!
  Just click to earn gold!
View Results

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:09 am
Ok, I just joined Gaia, like, today...And I've already found an item that there's no way I can afford without some hard work and just a teensy bit of help! I want the Ancient Katana item!
I'm not sure how much it is off the top of my head, but rest assured, I'm saving up my GaiaGold to get it!
The sad thing is...I only have 1,156 gold as of the time of this posting...So it's going to be a slow up-hill battle, but I'm determined!
And while I haven't gotten any donators (just yet), if and when I do, I'm going to add them to a list here, and on my profile. That way, everyone can see and know how much I appreciate the help that I've gotten!

Oh, and I'm going to include a poll for those questing their own stuff! Yay! Free money! Lol.

And now I've got Donators to my Quest! Forever shall these people be appreciated!

[Kuroi Tatsu]- 10K  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:06 am
User Image
I wish you good fortune on your quest. I too seek this item. Click on the bamboo.

PS. as soon as you can, you need to get a tread pass so people can donate to you.  

Takaido Yamino

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:47 pm
Looks like you've got a head start on me though! And I don't know what a Tread Pass is, is there some shop I have to go to to get it? How much does it cost? That's gonna set me back, and I already have so little gold! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:58 am
I'm wondering what a tread pass is, too, can someone enlighten us? Good luck on your quest, Kenta!  

Laura Vandemar

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:05 am
Lol. It turns out that a "Tread Pass" was just a typo. He meant to say "Trade Pass." It's how Gaians give each other items and gold and stuff. But does not having one change whether or not someone can give you gifts? Can't figure out the answer to that one, because I already have a Trade Pass now. Lol.
And thanks much for the well wishes! I hope you can get whatever you're going after too! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:10 am
Oh, Trade pass! smile Got one of those! I'm questing for Celestial Wrap, thanks for the support! biggrin  

Laura Vandemar

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:16 am
Well, I think things are going pretty well for me. It's only been a few days and I'm already up to 2.2K. I know that's not much in comparison to what I need for the katana, but it's still really early so I'm not discouraged at all.
I think I might take some of these junk items I keep getting in the Daily Chances and post them up for auction or something. Ink is a big seller, right?

EDIT: ARRGH!! I just put up 115 Tokens in the Marketplace, and accidentally sold the whole bundle of them for only 2 g!?! The marketplace doesn't take into consideration the quantity of an item when you're selling it, you have to set the price (115 Tokens x 2g a token)
That sale should have been for 230g! Blech! I just lost 228g! ARRGH!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:25 am
Well, it's been about 3 days since I've registered now...and I've already gotten up to 4.2K in gold. I think I'm doing pretty well for myself and I'm hoping to start working the Marketplace pretty soon. That'd be fun, y'know? I'd feel like this Gambino guy...all rich and stock-markety.
Lol.  

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:11 pm
User Image

The Market place is a good way to make gold, but be careful, like in real life, you could lose it all. Make sure and do your research before picking an item to buy and inflate.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:29 pm
I'm glad that the Gaia marketplace is, to an extent, more stable than the American stockmarket at this point in time. I mean, I know I can buy something at a certain price and see a steady decline or incline in it's value.
This stuff on tv...well, that's a whole different matter, if you ask me.  

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:01 am
Well, today I broke the 6K gold mark. I wonder how quickly I can make a fortune in Gaia time? Lol.

In other news, I can't stop humming that "I Kissed A Girl" song by Katy Perry. Isn't that weird?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:15 am
Another day, another few hundered Gaia gold added to my bank account. Lol. I hope that everyone else is proceeding with their quests just as smoothly as mine. Of course, I've still got a long way to go for mine, but that's no big deal at all. ^^  

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:57 am
Oh, what? I'm the only guy who's answered my poll so far? C'mon people, I know that there're some gamers out here who've played it! It earns you gold! Why wouldn't you want to check out this poll of mine? It's easy! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:17 am
And now today I post again to earn myself some more gold. I swear, if I knew how to do these "mini-shop" things, I'd probably be a lot better off than I am now.  

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:39 am
Did you guys know that Kong Sang is actually Jackie Chan's birth name? It's true, and the new blue scarf MC has different poses named after movies he's made. There's an IMMENSE amount of titles, so there's no way that Gaia could have made one for all of them, but I'm really impressed with what they've made so far!
I have half a mind to change my quest to getting a Kong Sang Scarf! But then again, I don't want to appear to be wishy-washy or anything like that. I'll just stick with getting a katana. ^^  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff