0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pollwhore option.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:39 pm
...just follow the yellow brick road, follow the yellow brick road...

I'm sure a couple of you have heard that several members of ATG are running around, acting like they're characters from the movie Wizard of Oz. If you're wondering on whether it is true or not, you better believe it. It's obvious as the your dog's poop in the corner, sitting there laughing at you.

This thread is dedicated to however long or short lived this little farce will be. Anyone who's a character can come here and live out whatever they wish, whether it be from the movie itself or some twisted scene that was stewing in someone's head.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:40 pm
THE CAST

Dorothy.......................................Chexednut
Toto the Dog................................Omo
The Scarecrow.............................Bass
The Tinman.................................Kusaragi
The Cowardly Lion.......................Arcanas
The Good Witch of the North.........Sentama
The Wicked Witch of the West.......Alarias
Professor Marvel/Wizard..........NEEDS TO BE FILLED.
The Lollipop Guild**
--Guild Member 1....................NEEDS TO BE FILLED.
--Guild Member 2....................NEEDS TO BE FILLED.
--Guild Member 3....................NEEDS TO BE FILLED.
Munchikins***
--Munchikin 1..........................NEEDS TO BE FILLED.
--Munchikin 2..........................NEEDS TO BE FILLED.
--Munchikin 3..........................NEEDS TO BE FILLED.
Wicked Flying Monkeys****
--Monkey 1.............................NEEDS TO BE FILLED.
--Monkey 2.............................NEEDS TO BE FILLED.
--Monkey 3.............................NEEDS TO BE FILLED.

**You can make up your names as a guild member and designated a color for yourself of which will be the color of the clothing you wear.

***You may also come up with names for your characters. Just like the Munchikins in the movie, you go about your daily lives and can talk to the other characters. x3 You're not limited in what you do. Do assign yourself a color, please. Prefferably one that isn't taken.

****Again, you can designate a name and color for yourself. Believe it or not, you can talk unlike in the movie. Feel free to grunt and screech if you wish.

When choosing a color, you may choose any variation of the color. For instance, if you don't like plain ol' blue, you can say, "I want to be Cerulean Blue." or "I'd like to be Baby Blue." Understand? YOU MUST PM ME THIS INFORMATION SO YOUR COLORS ARE REPRESENTED IN THE DRAWING(S).

The Chexed Nut

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:40 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:43 pm
shouldn't this be in the RP/Game forum?  

PendragonX9

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:48 pm
If it gets moved, it gets moved. I'll just have to let everyone who's in the cast know. :3 It's not a big deal.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:52 pm
*magically transports thread to subforum...and cackles* twisted  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:06 pm
*Looks up from the bale of hay she was dragging along to the stables.* Oh, how goes it's West? Thanks for the move. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:33 pm
Bemanda the Good Witch of the North flies around Oz lazily, scattering little sprinkles of love, hearts, and sparkles all over the picturesque landscape. On occasion, he would wave his hands in the air and then point down, creating various gardens of gaiety on some oddly-barren fields near the munchkin village. As she flew over the townspeople he would smile and wink and, in his beautiful bass voice will start singing a charming melody to woo and awe the citizens of Oz.

(( This must be a really, really, scary sight... I really should add the cowboy stubble and the full body hair ))  

Sentama Lin

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:35 pm
No problem and things go very well...very well, indeed. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:53 pm
Tinman is busy chopping wood when the good witch flies overhead and pointed behind him. A beautiful grove appears and an added batch of Pink flowers sprout from his butt

"Son-of-a! Stop forcing flowers on my @$$!" He shouts to the sky where the witch left, before tearing the plants from his shiny metal posterior.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:34 pm
She looks up from her work, having continued after West replied to her. She notices the Good Witch flying over head and quickly puts her hand to her nose, trying to stop the bleeding.

Putting a fist in the air while using the other one to pinch the bridge of her nose, she yells, "Holy cow, Bemanda, put some freakin' pants on!" gonk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:02 am
The lion is napping as usual, but is suddenly struck by an allergy induced sneezing fit, caused by the sudden growth of flowers. Looking up at the sky he sees Bemanda flying overhead. Trying his best to yell, he's unable to, and simply runs away from the flowers, sneezing and sneezing.  

Arcanas

Hunter

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:23 am
Going back to chopping wood the Tinman hears a all too familiar sneezing, taking a note of it for later, once the tree was felled.

*chop* *chop* *chop*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Save Xik's egg to Please

RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff