Since I'm in need of cash, I've decided to help COG Silver with his editing work. But business isn't blooming for him so a little advertisement won't hurt right? These are COG Silver's conditions. These are my conditions.These are our conditions.

The Run-Down
Here is what I will edit: Novel excerpts, fan fiction installments, role-play post, school assignments, poetry, short stories, web comics, shopping lists, forum posts, simple HTML, BBC code, and pretty much anything else you can throw at me. I do it all.

Well I do basically what the above says except I don't do HTML and BBC codes.

Price: I’m going to charge a flat rate of 100 gold a project, with an additional 100 per page for everything over one page. So, if you have a five-page paper you want me to help you edit, it will cost a total of 500 gold. A ten-page chapter for your fan-fiction will cost you 1,000 gold. Think of it as 100 gold per page.

If your project is under a page long, I will still charge as if it was a full page. If your project just barely crosses over onto a new page, we can discuss the price if you feel you shouldn’t have to pay a whole 100 gold for one or two more lines.

I count a page as one page in word, 12pt Times New Roman, single spaced. When receiving the project, I will size it to my specifications, edit and charge based on the new size, and then return it to you how you gave it to me. So, if you have a two-page, double spaced paper, I will charge you about one page as it goes down to single spaced, and then I will resize it to the original double spaced document. So, you can’t get away with paying less just because you give it to me in a really small font.

Price can be discussed.

How to place your order:
If you feel comfortable sharing your project to everyone, you may post it here on the thread. If not, you may PM it to me.
To ask for my email, so you may send me a file containing your work, say if for format reasons, you may ask either here or via PM.
If for whatever reason you would like me to be continuous editor for your material, please let me know, and we can bundle your payments, or I can just keep an eye out for your things. If we’re doing a continuous thing, you only need to ask once, and, if I agree, can simply send me your installments any time there after.

Here is a little form I would appreciate if you would fill out, for my own organizational purposes.

Gaian Name: Yes, I know this seems rather obvious, but I may not be storing my list of applicants where your name is readily available, like on a note pad document.
What would you like me to call you?:This is optional, but I like to be friendly.
Will this be a continuous relationship?:Let me know if you want to keep me on tab. If you don’t want to commit until you see my work, just say you’re undecided or something of that nature.
Your E-mail: This is an optional section. If you intend to e-mail me something, I would like to know what email to look out for, so I don’t delete you along with all the spam I get every day. Don’t worry about confidentiality with this one: if you’re sending me an e-mail, I’ll know what yours is anyway.
Type of document:Let me know if it is poetry, a school paper or whatever before you give it to me. That way, I am better prepared for what I’m getting myself into.
Estimated Number of Pages:Tell me how many pages you think it is. That way, I know how to better manage my time so I can get this done for you in an quick and orderly fashion.
Other Considerations:Anything else I should know?

I hereby swear that I will respect copyright. I will not steal anything from my clients and publish it as my own. I trust you to do the same, and not give me something that doesn’t belong to you. All works shall be confidential, and I will not share with others what it is you’re writing. All information, such as e-mail address, will also be kept confidential. I will not sell your information for any reason!

P/S Leave a message if you're in need of this service.