Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Obama or McCain? (Snuggy's 2008 Presidential Thread!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obama or McCain?
  McCain
  Obama
  Neither
View Results

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:33 am
Thanatos Phoenix
Obama won end of discussion 3nodding
I do believe won is an understatement, considering by 9pm, CNN was trying to think of ways of how McCain could win, and even if they gave him like every state that was still undecided, he still wouldn't have been able to win. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:54 am
Yeah; looks like that "Obama Votes on Wednesday" text trick didn't work. At all. xD  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:12 am
Moo is very happy that Obama had won the election for president. 3nodding I just thought it was slightly funny when McCain gave his very moving defeat speech that he didn't let Sarah Palin speak. This is a rather nice thing to happen since I'm getting married today and it might rain! This day is just turning out to be even better then I had hoped. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:02 am
User Image

HA! YEAH, BABY! ******** YEAH!!!

heart heart heart heart heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:54 pm
bluegrass cat
User Image

HA! YEAH, BABY! ******** YEAH!!!

heart heart heart heart heart
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:44 pm
I'm still really happy about this.  

Pachelbel Canon

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:28 pm
aprilness

yup yup! me, too!

YES WE CAN HAS! xd

i'm also happy that obama wants to adopt a puppy from a rescue/shelter, preferably a mutt ((but idk if that part will be possible since his littlest girl is allergic to dogs, lol)).

he's so damn full of awesome and win. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:18 pm
Quote:
Quote:

yup yup! me, too!

YES WE CAN HAS! xd

i'm also happy that obama wants to adopt a puppy from a rescue/shelter, preferably a mutt ((but idk if that part will be possible since his littlest girl is allergic to dogs, lol)).

he's so damn full of awesome and win. heart

and publicity stunts xd  

Iconised Ghost

Sir_Akuo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:25 pm
i say obama cuz mcain has a lifetime of experience and obama has hardly any, yet he has a plan, a very good one at tht, besides this whole thing has been orchesrated from the begining, and obama was set up to win anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:29 am
Fantome_Du_Le_Bleu_Merte
i say obama cuz mcain has a lifetime of experience and obama has hardly any, yet he has a plan, a very good one at tht, besides this whole thing has been orchesrated from the begining, and obama was set up to win anyway.

lol, source plz for that last part...

and you can't use south park. stare

@ghost: he actually said waaaay back in the campaign that if he won the white house, he would get them a puppy. xd i think he said it when people were like "wha? obama? he'll never win!" thinking it wouldn't happen, but it DID happen and now he has to honor that promise, lol.

my daddy used to do things like that all the time when i was little. say stuff like "well, if you get OVER 100% on this next test, we'll get you *insert thing here*" thinking it would never happen bc i would have to answer everything AND the bonus question right. xd

also, why're you the only one who seems to know how to work quotes anymore???

I HATE WHAT THEY'RE DOING TO MY GUILD! crying  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:42 pm
kekekeke quotes mrgreen just remove the user name from the quote= bit

lol my parents did the same when i was little- i didnt like reading when i started school so they said i could have a poster for every book i read. Within three days i had 2 huge expensive posters and now im a book worm xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:48 pm
Yeah, when did quotes stop working? And why?  

Pachelbel Canon

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces