Daggoned Glitches
46%
 46%  [ 55 ]
Total Votes : 118

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:06 pm
I have had a few questions about whether the guild would develop a clan. As of today, we now have one: Geezers Clan

I set the clan to private, so you can post here if you're interested in joining, or send in a request to the clan. If you send in a join request, please remember to list your age. Currently there is no join fee. Guilds only let you purchase sub-topics with funds and I haven't yet figured out what clans allow us to do with donated funds.

Please note: I am the owner for this clan, and currently the only moderator.

Gilda

EDIT: Declined Request Letter - when you open it you are accepted - yes I am aware of this glitch and it's on Gaia's end. If you deleted the letter cursing me under your breath, no big - we'll send you a new one, just post here.

Gilda

P.S. Since Gaia has kindly hidden the links to clans stare

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=441183  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:14 pm
I've had several questions asking why I didn't just send out an invite to all the guild members. Unfortunately, I would have to extend an individual invite to a lot of people, some of whom have already joined a clan.

Clans are different from guilds in that you can only belong to one. We do have some members who've created clans prior to this one being started, and we'd be happy to affiliate with our fellow geezers.

I have caught up the clan join requests through this evening, and will extend invites to those who've posted asking to join. Please bear in my mind that aside from being the Guild Mascot, a real person lives behind these funny-looking pixels, and unfortunately, has to have a job IRL. Though like most people, I wouldn't mind being independently wealthy... wink

Off to send out the invites, and look forward to seeing you.

Gilda  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:16 pm
Link to the Geezers Clan home:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=106963&is_clan=1

Gilda  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:21 am
not able to play zomg yet, but might be a good idea biggrin  

Jadrianna72

mizducky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:31 am
If you want to add me, I'll join.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:11 am
I'd like to join too, although I haven't been as active on zOMG as I'd like to be. It just doesn't feel the same to me when running it on a slower computer (like mine at home) compared to a much faster one (like at the library or someplace else). I do like what I've played of the game so far though. smile  

mpauley

obe1ball

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:45 pm
i would be interested in jioning a clan on zomg!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:22 pm
Invites have been sent to interested parties. smile

Gilda  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

mizducky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:51 am
I tried to join, but it didn't let me since I already am a part of The Silver Horde. I saved the invite just in case.

I didn't know that it's not like the guilds, and you can only be a part of one.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:34 am
question I received a: "you have been accepted to the Gaian Geezers Guild" by Malheureux .
BUT--from an admin I got "You have been declined to join a guild."
What gives?!! I think having a guild for geezers is great.(IM am a geezer and IM proud of it)
I am fiftyeight years old and female with a background in the Arts. I have been on this site for about a week-- I learned of this site thru an online non monitary gaming site. Thanks for your help.  

Little Lisbet

twotees

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:52 pm
shouldnt every one who is in the geezer guild be invited into the geezer clan????
We are already a unit why segagate us????
just make a mandatory fee or a tax or something that way no one has to aplie for something thay are all ready a member of  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:14 am
I'm 27. I'll join a clan in the zomg if I get an invite...We all would have to make sure were on the same server too. There are a lot to choose from.  

VodkaLeona

Invisible Nightengale

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:48 pm
Sign me up!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:42 pm
I sent in my request to join. I don't go as often as I could, but I'm there for a little bit every day. heart  

LadyCrimsonSkye

lod-247

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:19 am
I requested to join the Geezers clan, but I haven't heard back from anyone. What gives?  
Gaia Games & Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff