Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:32 pm
When Fire and Ice collide..
The year is 2075. Advances in science have allowed scientist to clone humans, and make different species of human. Suddenly, The Natural Order of Life is corrupted. Mother Nature is going crazy, and unless some unlikely Heroes can save us all, the earth will no longer exist. With more advancements in science, some species are born with powers. Some are born with 'defects' that cross them with 2 different species. But the only thing they can do is fight back.

The only Species left that you can choose from is(Any Species below is allowed superpowers):
Humans
Human Cat hybrids
Human Wolf Hybrids
Human Bird(Angel) Hybrids

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:56 pm
Character outline:
Username:
Character Name:
Character Age:
Powers(optional):
Species:
Bio:
Personality:
Appearance(Pic is preferred):
Pets(optional):
Other:

Characters:
Username: Toxxic Poptarts
Character Name: Hazel (Mother Earth)
Character Age: No one knows
Powers: Can control all elements and can use telepathy and telekinesis
Species: Elf
Bio: No one knows how she was made, but this woman takes care of the earth and is the only living elf on the earth.
Personality: Caring and calm, she rarely loses temper. But she's been angry with the shape the world's in.
Appearance: User Image
User Image
(Human Form)
Pets: The Animals of the earth.
Other: NONE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Name: Kazumi Umi
Character Age: 20
Powers: Can control water and turn it to ice, and can fly.
Species: Human Cat hybrid
Bio: Born into a family of wealth and power, she wasn't ready for it all. Adopted by her aunt, her parents died in a car accident soon after. She was the one living heir to her family's fortune.
Personality: Smart and kind, she gets a temper when she's mad. She thinks logically and bases it on facts, and is a great friend
Pets: A cat named Lucy
User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: Lobo-chan
Character Name: Luphaea
Character Age: 19
Powers(optional): Living 'shadows' are attracted to her. She can communicate with them and interact with them as if they are normal people. Minor sorcery.
Species: human/bird (angel)
Bio: Luphaea is the last surviving member of her family. She used to have a twin sister...
Personality: Usually quiet and withdrawn with odd moments of rebellion. Luphaea tends to think things out, and is a dreamer at heart.
Appearance: (couldn't find a pic) Around average height with long, white-blonde hair(usually in a braid) and amber eyes. Around average height with a slim build and wings that match her hair color.
Pets(optional): Sharlarra, a shadow fox User Image
Other: Hates the concept of fate/prophecies etc
Username: PendragonX9
Character Name: John Olson
Character Age: 25
Powers: increased agility and strength
Species: human
Bio: was drafted into a government resech project at a young age and trained as a solder. he escaped and now works as a gun for hire
Personality: withdrawn, profesional, but once your his friend he'll do anything to protect you
Without Uniform
User Image
Pets: no
Username: Blu_the_werecat
Character Name: Bluragarda Qwilleran (AKA Blu)
Character Age: 15
Powers: controls light (different concentrates, etc)
Species: Human Cat Hybrid
Bio: She's pretty shy, but when she's with her friends she's a cool person. Her Light abilities let her concentrate light energy and use it for blasts of energy to get at her enemies. Once she was middle-class, but now she's become poor and lives in a tiny apartment with her family. She's running away from home.
Personality: rather shy except for when she's with her freinds; not too fond of men and tends to ignore them, doesn't like fighting
Pets: Gandalfa {grey cat}
Username: PandyChibi
Character Name: Miyako
Character Age: 17
Powers: She has the ability to grow plants from her energy. She can also control them to do all she wishes.
Species: Human Bird(Angel)
Bio: She doesn't remember anything about her past and doesn't care for remembering it. She doesn't really have a home so she usually skips around and sleeps in random places. As far as she knows she has no family. She usually hides her wings inside of whatever she is wearing.
Personality: Quiet, shy, and frightened easily. She is usually a loner and isn't very social. She can be a bit of a pessimist but usually likes to see things in an optimistic light.
Pets: Tori
http://www.estrildid.com/images/Website_Photos/Owl/IMG_6376r.jpg
Other: She has a great love for lollipops.
username- Kamui_Reiko
Char. Name- Chase Christrian
Age-21
Bio- not to easy to get along with and will pick a fight just about whenever he feels it to be nessary. but if you can put up with his attude he has knowlage to spare. Be warned he's used to fighting alone so will run into battle without thinking twice. His olny true love his Chevrolet Corvette
powers- control Fire
Species- humen
Apperance-User Image
User Image
Other- Car Flat black corvette
Character Name: Anastasia
Character Age: 17
Power:She can here people talk miles away. And uses her eyes for night vision, and of course... she can fly!
Species: Human Bird Girl
Personality:Friendly. (Gets annoyed somewhat easily)
Appearance:User Image
Pets: Not really a pet..... more like a friend and protector!) User Image (This Roselia my Fairy! She never comes out during the day, unless I am being harmed.)
Username: 0-0Roland Deschain0-0
Character Name: Karloseth Vogdren
Character Age: 16
Powers(optional): Has slight control over time, although it appears this power is increasing in strength. It drains his stamina quickly to use this power though. Also has incredible reflexes.
Species: Human
Bio: Karloseth is a research experiment. When chaos began to ring out in the lab, Karloseth saw this as his chance to escape. He managed to get away, but not without taking a heavy blow to the head. He now has no memory of his past.
Personality: Always appears calm and collective, and can be harsh at times. Karloseth prefers to do stuff alone, and he tends to shy away from other people.
Appearance(Pic is preferred): User Image
Pets(optional): none
Other: Karloseth's weapon of choice is a sword taken from the man who died to save Karloseth's life shortly after he lost his memory.
Username: PandyChibi
Character Name: Yuki
Character Age: 19
Powers(optional):Can control wind and water. Not too skilled with water though.
Species: Human
Bio: The only one who really knows Miyako all too well. She ran away from home when she was 13 for no reason that she can remember. She's always been able to support herself and tries to take care of Miyako too. She sees Miyako as a younger sister and is quite over protective of her.
Personality: Hard headed and determined. She is usually very calm but can be easily angered.
Appearance(Pic is preferred):User Image
Pets(optional):User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. An ermine named Shiro
Other: She hates sweets and usually wears some sort of kimono.
Character Name: Geo Hart
Character Age: 21
Powers: Can see into the future and time travel. Can also move with super speed.
Species: Human Wolf Hybrid
Bio: Was raised on a farm out in a small town in Texas. Her father was murdered when she was 17, and since then, she's been training with a sword to avenge her father's death. Is a skillful fighter, and a great opponent.
Personality: Is hostile when mad, and can be quick to judge. But is kind when you know her.
Pets: User Image
Jasmine
Other: Her weapon is a sword. And Jasmine has the power to control the earth element.

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:37 pm
Rules(UPDATED)
1. People use any form of OOC when you are out of character.
2. Please keep it Pg-13 or under(Pics, romance, violence). NO CYBERING.
3. No godmoding please.
4. PM me any characters or character changes. I will update the plot as the roleplay progresses.
5. No spamming please.
6. If you have another account you might roleplay on, or more than one person wants to roleplay your character and you will allow it, please include it in the username part of the character info list.
7. 3 Characters per person.
8. My character, mother earth, will be the only allowed elf in the roleplay. If you read her bio, she is the last of her kind.
9. Please don't use a picture in your Character Skeleton that someone is already using. They got the picture first, and it would be unfair to that person.
10. If your picture isn't working, like a broken link or the picture can no longer be used, please submit a new one.

The List of Chosen Ones and their Guardians
1. Kazumi Rose
2. John Olson
3. Bluragarda Qwilleran
4. Miyako [Guardian: Yuki]
5. Karloseth Vogdren
6. Luphaea
7. Anastasia
[Overall Guardan: Geo Hart]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:08 pm
Hmmm, sounds like fun... I have an idea of who I'd use maybe... Would help me develop her as a character anyways =P
So, do you want me to just post a profile when I get it together, or PM you? Suchlike... Ah, I'll just wait for you to finish getting together since it looks like you might still be adding things...  

Lobo-chan

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:56 am
Actually no. I just put that up there for later on thing that I might need it for. I'd prefer a PM, but you can post it to. And if you want me to help you develop it, just let me know in a pm.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:02 pm
((So shall we start??))  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:15 pm
((Ready whenever you are... maybe if we start, more people might join in... Otherwise it'll look like a perpetual 'accepting but not doing anything' *nod nod* ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:26 pm
((Ok, I vote we start. Usually they don't join until the roleplay has started.))
Kazumi sat in her normal spot. On the swings at the park. Today she was dressed in pale fadded jeans, and a white turtle neck sweater. Her black snow boots fitted her well, although it was only fall. She sighed, her long unusual purplish hair blowing in the breeze. The oversized bell on her neck chimmed as she gentlswung back on forth, the ribbon holding the the bell staying in place. Her ears twitched as she heard children behind her, running to the slide.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:15 pm
"Sharlarra?" a young woman's voice, tinged with worry. She wandered around the park, looking behind and under anything she passed. A few whisps of white-blonde hair had escaped from her braid, giving her a slightly distressed look, "Sharlarra, where are you?"
Luphaea sighed.

((Sorry, bad with intros ^.^; ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:33 pm
((Do you think Kazumi and Luphaea should be friends, or stranger, or what??))  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:16 pm
((Well, the way it is now, they'd be strangers... Unless you want them to know each other? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:00 pm
((Ok, strangers it is.))
Kazumi looked over, seeing a girl with a white hair. She twitched her ears, and flicked her tail this way and that. "Are you looking for someone??" She asked.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:21 pm
"No, it's..." she paused, looking somewhere behind Kazumi, "There you are!"

A small, black fox padded nonchalantly towards her owner. She appeared to have been hiding somewhere in the shadow of a nearby tree... The fox yipped softly. ((foxes can yip, yeah? sweatdrop ))
"Ummm... that's Sharlarra," the girl vaguely indicated the fox, seeming somewhat embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:20 pm
"Aww!!" She's cute!" Kazumi said, and motioned to her cat Lucy. Lucy was sitting watching them. "That's my cat Lucy." Lucy meow, and Kazumi flicked her tail at her. Lucy got up, and meowed again. Kazumi meowed back and Lucy looked over at the wolf. Kazumi laughed, and said "Lucy says hello." Lucy made a face at Kazumi, and Kazumi shook her head 'no'.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:21 pm
"Ah... Hi, Lucy..." the girl shifted uncomfortably, wings readjusting slightly behind her, "You already met Sharlarra... and I'm Luphaea..."
The fox sat at her feet and yawned.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces