Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
750 gold a week? WHY NOT!? ((REOPENED!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  YUS.
  NOWAI.
View Results

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:28 pm
ENTRIES FOR THIS WEEK!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REOPENED! [[ 11 - 20 - 10 ]]

ALRIGHT. To those of you who have been here before and have come back, I thank you! With a grateful nod towards role playing, I have officially became an active member again, and I hope to stay that way until my RPs stop. Me-eaning... this should stay active by me until I get real bored or unless no body joins in with the fun. 3nodding

Each week I will post a different topic, and you will try to make a tektek to look like the topic. The person who's tektek looks most like the topic will win the contest for the week. There is NO entrance fee, and I encourage everybody to participate because hopefully this time it will last! Winners will be decided by a poll. You can vote for yourself! Just hope somebody else votes for you, too, or else everybody would be tied. The prize for winning will be the amount of times your entry gets voted x 100. For instance, if you win with 7 votes, you get 700 gold. If you win with 5 votes, you get 500. Etc. Aaalright... let's get this party rolling! whee

NEW CONTEST: I've decided to set up a competition to try to keep the contest active: 5000 gold to the first person to post on the 50th page, 10000 for the last person on the 75th page, and **20,000** for the first person on the 100th page! Let's get posting!

This topic will be going two weeks because of the fact that not many people are likely to join in right away.
The topic for this week is a Thanksgiving theme! The gold limit is UNLIMITED this week! Woo hoo!!

THE WINNER FOR LAST WEEK WAS: n/a  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:11 pm
uh yea id like to join yup yup ill send the money rite now  

Toxic_Morte

Toxic_Morte

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:50 pm
yaya how awsome!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:15 pm
oh sorry i forgot here you go then  

Toxic_Morte

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:26 pm
XD i hope I am doing the right thing! I just recently got my trading thing, so this would be my first trade mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:26 pm
Oh jeez, I sound like a noob, don't I?  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dazzled Distress

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:36 pm
Me, me me ill join!!! Ill send money after this..
But i dont think its fair, to waste..like 2000g to get a 12% chance to win a contest for 500g, so im tekteking, that ok?? Ill post and u answer if its ok, if it is, ill send u money, but if it isnt, i no send money, and mes quitting

Meet Jessica! Shes 17 years old and is a poker master!! Works late, for ca$h, and has her sister, Mariana. They live in a duplex and lives on.....ICED TEA!!!!xD So please consider this girly!
User Image

Now meet, Sarah, the heart whisperer. Shes lovely, yes but watch out she has a b***h side that can unlease when she is pissed stressed *ahem* Anyways, as you see, she has her own special outfit, Please consider her for your pick! She is 15 years old.
User Image

Now meet , Keyanne. She is a winter dork!! Shes very popular with boyz, but she doesnt care. As you see she gets paid for her sexiness. She has her own style, and her own word of ''cool'She doesnt care whast pplz think. She is 16 years old!!
User Image

And now, i dread this moment, meet Victoria....Seems nice , huh? Well shes not, shes a bratty girl who gets everything she wants from her daddy. What a horrible sight! Shes only 14 years old!! Now..i have to say this..please...consider her....for your pick -.-

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:16 pm
I suppose it is OK... but I don't see how you have to pay 2k. If it is what you are thinking, you only have to pay once for the whole time you are contesting on this thread, not once every week! Jeez! I'd be rich! cool  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dazzled Distress

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:33 am
redrox123
I suppose it is OK... but I don't see how you have to pay 2k. If it is what you are thinking, you only have to pay once for the whole time you are contesting on this thread, not once every week! Jeez! I'd be rich! cool

Say again? Just answer this:

Do i HAVE to pay? It doesnt make sense why i have to, i mean it a contest you dont go to a drawing contest and they say ''your fee is 100 dollars.'' I think its stupid to pay in XP

If i HAVE to pay, i wont join this stare stare stare  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:09 pm
yea wat she said exclaim xp  

Toxic_Morte

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:17 pm
WE HAVE A WINNAH (for this week)!! BE SURE TO CHECK FIRST POST FOR THE NEXT TOPIC!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:26 pm
Lol I do hope to get a few more contestants soon... XD  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash