Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Soooooooo...... [added to first post] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I swear I added one D:
  sadface.
View Results

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:44 pm
I've not been around because I've had a rather busy life as of late and it's been nice but a little hectic.

I just wanted to check in and let you guys know what's going on.

1. School has been going pretty well, nice and easy really, liking it quite a bit :]

2. Been spending a lot of time with friends and I meant a lot.

3. Might be going to Florida to live and work at Disneyworld from January to August [Jonnie- Noir said he'd try to visit for my birfday and kidnap you to go tooo :]]]

4. My dad will be activated in April and deployed in June to drive convoy in Iraq. It was a choice. Don't say you're sorry.

5. I'm learning a line dance for my church's Christmas pageant. Yes, a line dance :]

6. I recently saw a beautiful production of Guys and Dolls.

7. My computer has a virus thanks to my brother and so yea I can't be around much anyway even when I'm home.

8. I finally snapped under everything and had an emotional breakdown, been crying randomly and uncontrollably about every day this past week. Second breakdown this year. Last one was in April.

9. Haven't been eating really, and been sleeping too much, not sure why, just haven't wanted to eat. I lost about fifteen pounds in the last three days. I know it's unhealthy but eh, what am I to do about it?

well I think that's about it. :]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:39 pm
Busy busy life. Good luck with everything.
*gasp* You forgot a poll!  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Lineriku

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:26 pm
disneyland??....(da ra de dadadaa...).the one in FL is world......but hmm...theres now a possibility i might see you during the summer if i visit my dad again......

busy busy busy busy........

(was it because of the naked people videos??...)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:33 pm
Busy busy bee.

Oooo Disney, my friend worked at a restaurant there, but got kicked out unfairly. D<

Well at least you got things going on. The most exciting thing that's happened to me so far is that I went bowling today. :3  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

haylin21306

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:01 am
this time of the year is mostly busy cuz of.....................school! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:16 am
yeah, hi.

24hrs to add a poll and then i start deleting things! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:22 am
I had some poll before but I dunno, it's retarded. sorry. I fixed it.

and riku: it says world. O.o

@muchies: hm interesting. I've had a few friends go before. Well... not really friends, just people I know whom I now dislike. xD but yea.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:20 pm
I haven't been to Disneyworld in years...sounds fun :]  

Pachelbel Canon

Lineriku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:25 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
I had some poll before but I dunno, it's retarded. sorry. I fixed it.

and riku: it says world. O.o

@muchies: hm interesting. I've had a few friends go before. Well... not really friends, just people I know whom I now dislike. xD but yea.

you changed it on me........why would you make me sound wrong.....then how did i read disneyland??........i wouldnt have written that if ididnt read land......(i have glasses whats wrong with me??)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:08 am
lawl no, riku, it said "world". I promise. :] I just now edited it and added the last two bullet points but other than that, there was no editing. I had to post that up and get off the computer right away so yea.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

noir_kama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:24 am
Eat Fuuud! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:30 am
Quote:
Eat Fuuud! scream

That's about the extent of what Oliver had to say on the phone. He spent a good hour yesterday scolding me. Apparently on Saturday I have to go to his house and he's going to cook for me and we're going to play monopoly :] I love monopoly. He also spent forever trying to convince me that I'm just about the definition of a Sissy. Apparently Color Theory, Floral Design, Fairy Tales, and Babies are all Sissy things to like. He is a silly boy x]  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:58 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Quote:
Eat Fuuud! scream

That's about the extent of what Oliver had to say on the phone. He spent a good hour yesterday scolding me. Apparently on Saturday I have to go to his house and he's going to cook for me and we're going to play monopoly :] I love monopoly. He also spent forever trying to convince me that I'm just about the definition of a Sissy. Apparently Color Theory, Floral Design, Fairy Tales, and Babies are all Sissy things to like. He is a silly boy x]

They are all sissy things to like. xD Though I like at least half of them too.

Hope you feel better. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:44 am
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Eat Fuuud! scream

Hope you feel better. D:

lawl I was also told this when it came to explaining the concept of the fairy books [I own the blue, a folio society copy, beautiful illustration] and I mentioned that there's even lilac and lavendar and he thought they were the same color, while I was explaining the difference and going into what flowers come in those colors, etc, he told me that I'm the supreme definition of a sissy. Though he says it's not necessarily a bad thing because sissies can make quite nice wives and mothers :]  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:00 pm
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Eat Fuuud! scream

Hope you feel better. D:

lawl I was also told this when it came to explaining the concept of the fairy books [I own the blue, a folio society copy, beautiful illustration] and I mentioned that there's even lilac and lavendar and he thought they were the same color, while I was explaining the difference and going into what flowers come in those colors, etc, he told me that I'm the supreme definition of a sissy. Though he says it's not necessarily a bad thing because sissies can make quite nice wives and mothers :]
Somehow, I don't think I'd be a very good wife or mother. D:  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces