[Public] Quick's Plotting Pad (Plz to be looking?) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:04 pm
Well, I've never really been the "plotting" type, but now that I'm in the big ole Soquili world, I'm completely overwhelmed by just how much there is to explore! Any and all plot ideas I have/am interested in will be listed, by Soquili, in the following posts. (Granted at the moment I only have ONE. <.< >.>; ) See any plots you like? Have some other ideas of your own? Feel free to post here or PM me!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:50 pm
User Image

Alyssum

[Biography]
One of the three children of Wild Rose and Briar, this cream-maned filly is full of vitality and curiousity. She enjoys playing with her siblings and going on adventures. Overall, Alyssum is a spunky, out-going mare, not afraid to speak her mind or to face any challenge. However, she is not the most intelligent of Soquili and makes many mistakes, especially when dealing with information that most other Soquili may instinctively know.

Alyssum believes strongly in the power of names and is greatly influenced by her perceptions of them. If she does not know the name of something, she will give it one (an example is how she calls fireflies "fake stars") until she learns the actual name. Even then, sometimes her chosen nicknames stick; while she normally means no offense, a Soquili knows instantly where they stand with this mare if she gives them a poor designation.

In keeping with her attraction to the power of names, Alyssum finds herself connected to the forest in which she has spent her life. Her entire family has names based on plants, which spawns a fondness for horticulture and an instinct to protect it (even if only from the change of seasons.) Not skilled in the art of combat, she will nevertheless hold her ground if challenged, unwilling to retreat unless it is the only possible solution.

On the whole, Alyssum is a companionable Soquili, always eager to ask questions and listen to stories to help her understand her world and everything in it. Equally given to conversation and and providing an audience, Alyssum is not afraid to speak her thoughts, whether they be correct or not; she will make her opinion known on any subject.

Potential Plots

Don't see a plot you like? Have one in mind that Alyssum would fit? Post here or PM me! I'm very open to suggestion. rofl heart

Plot 1: Gotta Met Them All!
Alyssum is curious, curious, curious, like a certain little girl we all know too well. And, like that little girl, she's surrounded by fantastical creatures far different from herself! However... she's never met them! My goal is to increase Alyssum's (and my own!) general knowledge of Soquili of various types by having her meet one of each type. I'm not opposed to her meeting multiples of any type, so if she's already met them, don't be afraid to ask for RP anyway! My ultimate goal is to provide her with a wealth of knowledge and experiences to build off of as her life continues.

Alyssum has met:
-Normal Natural Colored Soquili (her family, Leigh Sebelt)
-Normal MLP Colored Soquili (Estelle)
-Normal Cosplay Soquili (Amarant)
-Kiri (Chimalsi)
-Mutant (Joseph, Laurelin, Mephistopheles, Cormorant)
-Usdia (Grace)
-Wind (Kalila, Claude)
-Flutter (Thackery)
-Uni (Kasthem)

Alyssum needs to meet (in no particular order):
-Crossbreed
-Skin Walker
-Alicorn (someone other than Jo =0 )
-Kalona
-Kelpi
-Unikalona
-Angeni
-A Two-Legger (I know, not a Soquili, persay... but she still needs to meet one!)
-Elder
-Various Familiars
-Cerynei
-Seathi

Plot 2: Sticks and Stones
Alyssum's naturally high luck has served her well thus far, especially in terms of meeting friendly Soquili. (Or at least not overly dangerous ones.) However, this hasn't provided her with much understanding of some basic facts that she needs to know, such as how to avoid getting into trouble, or how to truly defend herself. I'd like for her to meet an opponent and get in a fight that she loses; though, just to be clear, I'm okay with her getting roughed up, not permanently maimed or killed or anything like that. Please don't take it too far, yes? The goal here is to prompt Alyssum to learn some self-preservation and basic skills that she'll need as she grows older; hopefully this will curb her exploration lust into something a but more appropriate when dealing with others.
Trying out with Lady O's Mephistopheles. (Sort of.)

Plot 3: Build me up, Buttercup
This is sort of in conjunction to Plot 2. I'd like Alyssum to meet some Soquili who can help her learn some of the skills she'll need. Top of the list is fighting and defense currently RPing with Claude!, but some close seconds include how to deal with two-legs, about the changing of seasons, etc. Teachers don't always have to be nice, but they do have to be willing to explain themselves!

Plot 4: What is Love?
Alyssum needs some loving, just like any other Soquili. The happiness of her parents at her own birth inspires her to have a relationship of her own. Her needs aren't as strict as some, but the mate-to-be needs to understand that she's a bit thick-headed, and it will take her sometime to fully realize the intial affection offered her and her own emotions. This is a pretty long-term plot, in that sense. (OOC Note: I like to allow characters to fall in love on their own, if you're interested, please let me know! We can have a meeting RP and see how things go from there. 3nodding )

Want more information? Check this out! (Original p. 16, Reposted p. 34)

Potential Candidates:
-Talencia's Leigh Sebelt
-Tsunake's Kasthem
-Split Personality's Butter Pecan

Plot 5: Fifty Gates of Wisdom
I hope for Alyssum to one day reach Elder status; while all of the RPs will help build her towards this goal, I'd like some more specific building blocks. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know! I'll add more here as I think of things.

Current RPs

Hometown Blues (Alyssum, Chimalsi, Laurelin, Sitaeh, Hallon]

Completed RPs

Because I Won't Be Discouraged (Alyssum and Amarant)

At The Stars (Alyssum and Estelle)

All That Glitters (Alyssum and Chimalsi)

Colorful Heart (Alyssum and Brioso)

Night Run (Alyssum and Leigh Sebelt)

Raspberry Heaven (Alyssum and Grace)

What's the Buzz? (Alyssum and Butter Pecan)

Money Can't Buy Me Happiness (Alyssum and Chimalsi)

In A Muddle (Alyssum and Cormorant)

Help Me... (Alyssum and Laurelin)

Into the Belly of the Beast (Laurelin, Alyssum, and Chimalsi)

It's Too Late... [Alyssum and Kasthem]

Fool's Paradise (Alyssum and Mephistopheles)

Fool's Errand (Alyssum and Mephistopheles)

Inactive RPs

Be Free (Alyssum and Piper) (Incomplete/Abandoned?)

How Strong Are Ye? (Alyssum and Jumanji) (Incomplete/Abandoned?)

Alyssum and Joseph (Alyssum and Joseph) [Incomplete/Abandoned?]

Family Matters (Alyssum, Wild Rose, Nettle, Briar, Bramble) [Incomplete/Abandoned?]

Deep Forest (Alyssum and Estelle) [Abandoned?]

Daydreamin' (Alyssum and Fleurty) [Abandoned?]

A Lesson in Defence (Claude and Alyssum) [Incomplete]

Blow Winds (Alyssum and Kalila)[Incomplete/Abandoned]

Gotta Be Somebody! (Alyssum, Thackery, and Leigh Sebelt) [Abandoned]

Future RPs
None ATM  

Beloved Seraph

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:38 pm
Belated update to the thread, yus! I'm in the midst of an RP with Tsunake, which will be added to the current RPs. Also, I need to start "All That Glitters" for the RP with Lady O. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:23 pm
Sounds interesting, Yumitoko. =0 An aggressive plot, mebbe, though Aku would need to be the aggresor. 3nodding Unless you'd like Alyssum to try and pull him out his depression (which... I dunno if that's even possible. xD) Either way, let me know, and if you'd start the thread off and either post the link here or PM it to me, I'd greatly appreciate it. <3  

Beloved Seraph

Yumitoko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:16 am
ok. thank you. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:58 am
Hey there <333 Jo is a mutant Alicorn (see he has head wings muhaha) if you want to RP with him <333 -points to her siggy 8D-

(could you please PM me or I dont think I will be able to find this place again >.<)

Perky Persocom

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:33 pm
Yumitoko: Not a problem! Thank you for your interest. <3

Perky: PM sent. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:50 pm
Perky Persocom
Hey there <333 Jo is a mutant Alicorn (see he has head wings muhaha) if you want to RP with him <333 -points to her siggy 8D-

(could you please PM me or I dont think I will be able to find this place again >.<)
i thought he was an angi x alicorn  

Yumitoko

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:01 am
No he is a wind x Unicorn which = Alicorn and the extra wings on his head make him a mutant xD

(sorry for posting this in your plot thread no more oc talk from me i am gonna set up the rp now and post it to you ^^)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:53 pm
Reply posted for you, Perky! And no worries - I was trying to figure out how to classify Jo! rofl  

Beloved Seraph

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:57 pm
Bumpin' so I don't lose it!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:00 pm
Added post to 'All That Glitters.'  

Beloved Seraph

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:01 pm
All RPs are up to date, as far as I know. Added in some of the older RPs, added completed RPs, and added a new potential plot for Alyssum. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:09 pm
Completed one RP with Chimalsi - a future one is in the wings. :B

All other threads are up-to-date, as far as I know.  

Beloved Seraph

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas