Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢
The Wolf in Snow Guild(Win Elemental Wings &/or 20,000 gold)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pheonix_stalker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:46 pm
The Wolf in Snow Guild

Grand Re-Opening
We are looking some Gaians who are willing to go beyond the limits of normal society thought patterns and join us and let our hair down.

There is always some fun to be had, fellow Gaians who will share in your ideas to comprehend the obscure and vague.
Plus, we have raffles >.<

User Image

So you have wandered into the guild in a quest for entertainment, knowledge, a friend, or even the plain unusual and downright strange. Here at the Wolf in Snow guild, you will find anything and everything to entice your imagination and lure you into a world of fantasy, illusion, and desire. Here you may find friends to talk to about day to day things, people to role play with and reenact your dreams, or even find out more about yourself than what you already know....

Welcome to the Wolf in Snow guild. May its crew and all its secrets welcome you as warmly. This guild is not for people who refuse to go beyond the norm, or work in a box. Here we travel into the fantasy of the imagination, so views and opinions may not be expressed with hatred or anger. Allow yourself to wander the threads freely, and decide weather or not the strange and unusual is really that strange or unusual. Enter at your own desire!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:07 am
wha!! this sound so cool n_n
i love every thing odd and i love fantasy =o
oh i for got to say my name ans stuffs X3
me names dark inu but me freinds call me mirra (well i would like them to) i am half wolf and half vampire i do magice and othere things n_n (not like that...dont be pevy lol)  

gash3s

9,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Resecured

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:07 pm
COool! I wanna join!