Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Kimmy's Quest is Complete! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help?
Yes
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm questing myself
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
NSTG Rocks!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey once again to all you people who are questing out there in the NSTG. I have quested before and the truly wonderfull people of the NSTG have helped me out and I have reached my goal and gained the items which I have been questing. Hopefully this time will be no different and I will reach my goals once again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ok so here is where I tell you what I'm questing. This time I'm questing for a Fallen Wish ( 1st Generation ) and I really need your help in succeeding in my wish to gain one. Any help is appreciated and all donations and donators will be recorded in this thread and in my Monthly Collectible contest thread.

User Image

^^ This is my quest bar and I will be keeping track of how much I have and how much I still have to go.  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is where all my wonderful donators will go as well as the rules of my thread.

Rules

You may ask to affiliate with my quest thread through PM
Dont over bump my thread please
Stay and chat to other NSTG-ers who are questing
Obey NSTG Crew and me ( the owner of the thread )
Do not PM the donators and ask for donations aswell

Donators
Xx-InstantaneousPause-xX
:-5k gold, tickets,tokens & Ink heart
Adie05:- 20k gold and a hairpin heart
Lilith Le Rouge:- Tickets and Tokens heart
xX-The Angel baby-Xx:- Goldz heart
Airashii Kasumi:- Tokens! heart
SpiralRabbit:- Goldz heart
YennonCrow:- Goldz, tokens + clothes heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:38 am
I now declare this thread open so you guys can post here now =]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:57 pm
ohhh kimmy, you're questing!
i'll see what i can do biggrin  

Adie05

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:32 pm
User ImageFeed us
Hello Kimmy ^^, sending you some tickets and tokens
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:40 am
I would say that I would donate.
But alas, my dear, I am also questing.

Good luck!  

Fountain Guardian

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:45 am