View Results

Spokane Native 2609

Sweet Sex Symbol

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:08 pm
I am so excited to see Twilight. I love all the books and I know some people think that the books are stupid but the movie looks great and I really hope they dont ruin it, if you know what I mean. People always ruin books with the movies, like Harry Potter...GAY! I love Harry Potter but the directers ruined it so bad and changed some stuff that are big to the book...well anyways...yea I am really looking forward to the movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:19 pm
I wanna see the movie but I know how movies are so I expect some things to be changed and certain things to be missing. After all if they put in ALL the things in the book the movie would be hours and hours long. I hope they'll do a good job and we'll see what happens. I'll probably spend the entire time nitpicking just to have fun xd  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:24 pm
I laughed at the trailer. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:24 pm
I hate Twilight. I hate that series with such a passion. And it has been my misfortune that most of (Not all of, but a lot of) the Twilight fans I've met are in a constant state of:

User Image

over the whole freakin series. Though such could be said of various things I read that have an occasional overzealous fanbase, so "touche".
No force in this universe will make me like those books. Just my opinion and my experiences. I don't care if other people like them. Fine, whatever, good for them. Personally? Hate them.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:25 pm
Creepy... O_O  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:28 pm
Jaft
Creepy... O_O

xp Yeah, I think it's a pretty good representation of out of control fandom. That dude's probably thinking, "OMG INU-YASHA I LOVE U!!!!!!11"  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:30 pm
That... is a scary a** picture Kyla. I would like to think I'm not THAT kind of a scary a** fan cause if I was that would suck all kinds of major and I'd be highly disappointed in myself.

Actually... I don't like Stephenie Meyer herself much after the whole "zomg my manuscript got leaked, now I can't write or else I'll kill of my characters angst angst whine whine"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:37 pm
xd No of course not Sanzo, that's why I made sure to say that it was most of the fans I met, but not all of them. You're totally not in that category. xd I'm talking about the people who would see that picture and go, "Damn straight I'm that obsessive!!"  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:42 pm
And that is scary as all hell, I'm only scary when it comes to anime and you start me on a rant xd and I usually withhold those until I'm near other crazy anime fans.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:56 pm
The most horribly written hunk of crap of 2008 razz I honestly just think its time to dig the entertainment industries grave if crap like this is getting through, that and Death Race and The Grudge. >< Honestly does anyone try to make things good anymore? Its hard to be a gamer anymore just the same ><

That and the fans, ohhh the fans. how I want to burn them all. It especially went overboard when 5 girls or so at my school made their own twilight clothing >< that just made me want to go on roid rage and destroy Hollywood for promoting this junk. that and its a shame that they fell for a mere marketing device  

Red Glacier

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:25 pm
Viral C
Bullshit about Death Race

I hate you and everything you stand for. Death Race was such a bad a** action movie. It said ******** plots it's time to kick some a** and take some names.

From the trailer it is everything I hate about movies. The dialog looks horrible, the plot is a complete fan fiction, bland action scenes, and just all around badness.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:27 pm
*twitch*

Twlight?
I'm not sure which is worse. The nauseating garbage that is the book; the immensely irritating insane fangirls; the inescapable hype preceding the movie; or the swooning and drooling and gibbering that will surely happen after the fangirls have caught a glimpse of their precious Edward.

I get that not all the fans are that annoying, but the ones who are more than make up for the rest of them.

Books certainly don't have to be good or well-written to be enjoyable, but when a book that you strongly dislike is shoved down your throat over and over and over (omg i luv edward can't wait 4 de movie omfg so excited i cud shoot myself!!!!!!!!)... gonk  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

M i n g i R u e 2 1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:36 pm
I've seen the movie! i really like it alot and also i saw jacob, luarent, and victoria in the Mall of America with my own two eyes. I didn't get their autograph. crying
wrist band were sold out.
I love the book and movie. But i'm not gonna scream become annoying fangirl.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:03 pm
Viral C
The most horribly written hunk of crap of 2008 razz

Now lets be fair. It's probably not the worst thing written this year. We're coming to the end of NaNoWriMo after all...

Anyway, I didn't actually hear about this story until after hearing about the movie, and from the general consensus, I think that's actually a good thing. I've heard it has many problems, only starting with it'c character development, and ending with the writing itself. However, I'm not worried; it is, after all, a novel for adolescents. If I were an adolescent, or had the mind of an adolescent, I might think it were the bee's knees.

However, while I am not an adolescent, my cousins are. So after Thanksgiving dinner, I am going to go see this movie with them whether I actually want to or not, and I'm going to try and keep my criticism, cynicism and mild disgust to myself like a good cousin should. Wish me luck.  

WiskersThCatfish

The_Hbot

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:09 pm
I still can't get over Jasper's O_O expression throughout the entire movie, LOL  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff