Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
2 Questions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like black
  true
  false
View Results

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:50 pm
How do I sell stuff back to stores?

Can I join more than 1 clan for zOMG! ?

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:29 pm
go to the stores under the market place, and under the things they are selling your inventory should appear if you can sell things back to them. Then you just click on what you want to sell back to them.

I think you can only join one clan for zOMG at the moment  

Iconised Ghost

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:33 am
Iconised Ghost
go to the stores under the market place, and under the things they are selling your inventory should appear if you can sell things back to them. Then you just click on what you want to sell back to them.

To add to that, you can also go to your inventory and click on the "Organize My Inventory" link, to the top right of your inventory box. From the Inventory Arranger, you can click on the item you wish to sell and then click on the "Sell Item" button underneath the Inventory tabs, in the Inventory Arranger.

Its the method of Item Sell-back that I use, because it takes less time and is a lot more convenient than reloading pages every single time you move through your inventory or sell an item. Not to mention if you're a neat freak, like I am, you'll not want to have to sift through the mountain of items you have, to sell them back, while in a shop.

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games