Ninja lurks and stalks your life
View Results

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:45 pm
It's been along time since I held a blog...so why not start one here?

Here's just a lil about me

Name: Lenelee (Kelly irl)
Nicknames: ....give me one?
Birthday: April 14th 1986
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 140
Hair: Currently brown with pink, teal, blond and purple streaks.
Eyes: Blue
Grade: n/a
Favorite Movie: Gone With the Wind, The Godfather (all 3 parts) and Madagascar
Favorite Book: The Hearts Lonely Secret
Favorite Author: Right now it's Kelley Armstrong
Favorite Band: Just one?!
Favorite Song: Right now it's the duet "Hello My Baby" by Ivor Biggun
Occupation: Full time wife, Part time Sales Lead for the Navy Exchange
Favorite Breakfast: Magic Breakfast *whut? it really is called that and no...I'm not referring to lucky charms blaugh *
Favorite Lunch: PB&J!!!
Favorite Dinner: hmm...spaghetti is a definite fave
Favorite Website: GAIA!!!
Quirks: ??? I'll leave a mystery ???
Hobbies: I love to play my piano, sing and mess with photoshop to make banners. Of course playing video games, reading and occasionally writing poetry.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:06 pm
Ahhh...no matter what I do this song will just not leave my mind. I don't have much to write about unless I rant.

Rant Mode: ON <---my warning to all

So, my hubby swore that he had the day off today. Apparently there was a misunderstanding last week as to what was really going on and they waited until he was 3 hours late to call and inform him that he indeed was supposed to work today. Why wait 3 hours to call? They always call if he's even so much as 10 mins late! So I don't know what the deal with that was. OK, so for me what ticked me off was the witch that his boss had call this morning. It woke me and I answered the phone since I was closest. She was super rude to me! Instead of saying hello and announcing who it was, she started snipping at me and rambling in such a way that I had no f'ing clue what she was saying. -_-. Finally I said, "wait! who is this and what do you want?!" She snaps, "This is WORK!" followed by unintelligible rambling. >.< I knew it wasn't my work calling for me and was fed up with her crap and said hold on while I wake him. He's Navy btw... She was just nothing but rude rude rude to both of us!!! Which was surprising she felt she was in a position to tell him what to do and give him a time limit when he outranks her! I realized which co-worker of his it was then. I detest her with every fiber of my being and so does he. She's just one of those real miserable people. She's called before for work crap and was like that to him and he would always tell her to step off and hang up on her. It pisses me off you know? I really wonder where does she get off thinking she can treat people that way. scream

Rant Mode: OFF <---you're all safe now

Feel free to comment and chat with me. Just please be courteous and follow the site rules. ^_~  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Capn Maudlin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:48 pm
Why did you stop posting? question  
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash