Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢
the adventure guys(needs crew and members)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ononmomo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:50 am
its a clan it haves rpg but its unlike any other rpgs and sometimes haves lotterys contests competitions if you want to join as one of the following if member just pm me to let me know you sent a request if you want to be a crew member and help then here is the form
how many hours are you active?:
would you help by accepting join requests?:
would you give ideas for gold or would you give for free?(optional):
would you invite people for 10 gaia gold(optional)(member can do that too):
and thats all you will get 100 gold if you be in the crew but you must at least be active in gaia for about 3 or 4 hours(more hours might give you more gold but thats for me to choose if i dont have much money then i wont do that sorry)

also if member these are the benifits:
play rpg
enter in contests and others
give ideas buy partners or hire people to join you in fights

crew benifits:
get 100 gaia gold(sorry its a one time pay but dont go away if you get payed please)
accept join requests(you might like it or might not)
maybe sometimes get rpg items for free(that are in the clan)
well short cut all member benifits and some more benifits that the members cant do just pm me if you want to be a crew it will be very helpful if you play the rpg and buy some things from it
okay pm me if interrested then ill tell you how to get to my clan and join(i will accept your request if you tell me you sent one pm me if you did send join request) i can hire only 5 crew and if you are crew and joined or sent me a pm i will really love it if you post it here so people wont send me more than i accept but if lots of people buy items from the rpg i will ake more crew requests acceptable(please dont post here that you want to be crew or member pm me or i might not reply  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:14 am
sorry i forgot to say that the idea thing in the crew form is for members too
but they dont need to fill out any form biggrin  

ononmomo

ononmomo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:39 pm
oh and theres lots of other benifits for members in the clan they are too much that i dont even have energy to say them(and some dont rerember lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:42 pm
bump if anyone reads this then check out my clans forums and see the member benifits heres the link
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=132263&is_clan=1

please check out the forums then pm me if you like it and want to join it  

ononmomo

"SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas