Reply Community Lounge
skinny jeans; do they suit everyone? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aramat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:08 am
I see lots of pple wearing them, but i do believe they are not for everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:13 am
I'd have to agree; frankly, I can't even fit into 501s in my "proper size". I don't have the build for it. With NO body fat on me, they fit me like sausage casings. NOT comfortable. But... everyone wants to be in the latest fashions (not really, but... wink ), so people that the jeans really aren't suited for are going to be wearing them. *shrug* 'Twas always thus, and always thus shall be. smile  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

PixiecuTT

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:51 am

Skinny jeans.
They are called skinny jeans.

No, they do not suit everyone. I don't care if they're in right now, a lot of people who are wearing them should be slapped.

I wish people who were my size or larger (ie, those that have curves) had enough sense not to pour themselves into clothes that look painted on at best.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:07 pm
Less than two days left!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please help?

:sigh:
Okay. I have a relatively wide, squared-off butt. I wear skinny jeans. My jeans fit me pretty well.
That said, girl that are... :sigh: ...much farther up in the sizes than I shouldn't wear them. And I don't really think guys should wear them at all, unless they're not wearing shoes and the pants are looser than the norm.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:40 pm
I'm rather small-ish and I don't even wear skinny jeans >.> I like my pants to have a little room to move, thankyouverymuch 3nodding

As for them on others...sometimes they work and other times they really, really don't >.< (I don't think there's any middle ground possible for skinny jeans >.>)

And in my own opinion...guys should just stay away from skinny jeans >.< It looks suffocating and gives them chicken legs...

Then again, I pretty much dislike this trend as a whole...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:05 pm
Bou's so tiny he has to wear -two- skinny jeans. biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

X3

But I'm really not sure what I think about them. I don't really think about clothes all that much....

But yeah, this is proof guys can pull off the chicken legs thing if they're reeeallly good at being slender. or what most people would consider "effeminate."

K0m0d0

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:10 pm
i think its just like with any fashion, some people can pull it off and some can't. That of course doesn't mean that people aren't gonna TRY. I have a pair of skinny jeans myself, only one pair cause well they do feel uncomfortably tight at times but I don't make all my outfits based around that...

*whispers* and the only reason I have those jeans is cause I can wear my boots over the leg and my boots are made of win and awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:12 pm

I am an old ATG member =]

I don't wear jeans
I did once and didn't like it
People never seem to understand how I can not wear jeans >.>

Click here for the ATG Wiki!
Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

PixiecuTT

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:16 pm
K0m0d0

[pic of Bou]

X3

But I'm really not sure what I think about them. I don't really think about clothes all that much....

But yeah, this is proof guys can pull off the chicken legs thing if they're reeeallly good at being slender. or what most people would consider "effeminate."

If you're built like that, have at it, in my opinion. That's what skinny jeans were designed for: petite people.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:19 pm
Less than two days left!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please help?

I have... one black pair, one grey pair, one blue pair, and a red corduroy pair. I wear them pretty often. But I'm not, like, gross about it.
What do you wear instead, Shram?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:31 pm
Not everyone,though its like that for other clothes too.But hey it's not my problem if they wish to wear something that they can't fit properly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:51 pm
hehehe aretoo's on the other end of the scale... I'm sticking with my Levi's 550s & 560s... mrgreen  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:55 pm
Komo: I used to be built like that >.> When I was like...10. But I filled out so I'm happy whee

And I still think that guys should seriously not try skinny jeans >.< Just cuz...well...I always wonder how something like can be even remotely comfortable >.< (Mostly it raises questions like, "How do they fit the jewels in there?!" gonk )

...I'll shut up now >.>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:59 pm
K0m0d0

http://i34.tinypic.com/2z40a44.jpg

X3

Holy s**t, that's a boy?! eek

...On topic, I do wear skinny jeans. I wear them with smocks and flowy tops to prevent me from looking like I'm drowned in baggy clothes. 8D  

Omochii

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:18 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
Less than two days left!
Please help?

I have... one black pair, one grey pair, one blue pair, and a red corduroy pair. I wear them pretty often. But I'm not, like, gross about it.
What do you wear instead, Shram?

I am an old ATG member =]

Well a lot of my clothes have military style to its because there isn't that many choices of material for trousers.
I'm not good with the names so I'd have to show my pants to show you

Click here for the ATG Wiki!
Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items