Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

COOKIE
  yushh
View Results

ALEX you l o s e r

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:08 am
Haha as it says, should I enter, or should I wait to fix my avi a bit more.
I know the gimpi doesn't match the colour scheme so I might wait till it evolves, other than that I think my avi is ok to put in the arenas but some feedback from you guys would be appreciated. My theme is gray/red/black gothic theme. Any suggestions on extra items I'm unaware of would be awesome -so would donations of those items wink - Oh and does anyone know an item that looks like a grave/tombstone? I think it would look kewl if my avi was sitting next to one looking like a widow or something. LOL idk

Just rate my avi 1 being low to 10 being high thanks^^

And just for fun, rate the avis above you too if you'd like  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:44 pm
8.5/10 i like your color scheme but ya the gimpi does not fit  

fading_clover

ALEX you l o s e r

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:05 am
Haha yeah I waited my gimpi to evolve^^ Is the death whisper to bright?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:57 pm
At least 9/10, I'd say. I think it looks great. Very creepy, unsettling… but maybe the Devil Imp plushie sleeping next to you throws it off just a hair.
I think the Death Whisper is fine. The eye makes it all the freakier. What dress is that?
Eek!  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

ALEX you l o s e r

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:17 pm
Triltsch
At least 9/10, I'd say. I think it looks great. Very creepy, unsettling… but maybe the Devil Imp plushie sleeping next to you throws it off just a hair.
I think the Death Whisper is fine. The eye makes it all the freakier. What dress is that?
Eek!

Haha the dress is from Enchanted book ^^ I thought I'd never use it because of all the light things form the item but then I saw the underskirt and voila, Perfect dress.

Hmm, the devil imp aye? I guess it is a tad bright. Maybe I'll try it in different poses^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:49 am
I wonder if anyone has anymore suggestions for me~~ xDD  

ALEX you l o s e r

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:27 pm
Hrm. I think it's very creepy and has a good theme and mood.

One of two things will happen if you enter the arena:

1. you'll get really good scores because of the theme and how everything first together and matches

2. you'll get alot of people voting low and saying that it's cluttered

I'm not sure what you could take off or substitute to make it stronger?

If you brave the regular forums you might wanna ask for suggestions in the AD forum (Avatar Discussion)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:52 am
Thanks^^

I'm just kinda scared of the arenas >< But I think I'll give it a try after Christmas -I don't quite think this avi would pass off very well in the xmas season xD-  

ALEX you l o s e r

xX_Yuukiboshi_Xx

3,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:52 am
i actually really like your avi! 3nodding i love the color scheme even though it is slightly creepy xD' you get a 9/10! but yeah, wait til after christmas, cuz there are always those people who are like "WHY WOULD YOU ENTER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME??!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:25 pm
xX_Yuukiboshi_Xx
i actually really like your avi! 3nodding i love the color scheme even though it is slightly creepy xD' you get a 9/10! but yeah, wait til after christmas, cuz there are always those people who are like "WHY WOULD YOU ENTER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME??!"

Haha!! I'm gonna enter on my bday just in case people decide to be nice to me xDD  

ALEX you l o s e r

CplCannonFodder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:54 am
Its pretty good 8/10. but only 8 cuz its kinda creepy  
"AHD" Avatar and Home Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out