Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
16 Things I Hate About People

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you relate?
  YES!
  No, I'm not a human.
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:12 pm
Ranting about random stuff that people do and say:

1. When someone is bothering you at school, and you're all like, if you touch me again, I'll whip you in the face and then they just look at you and go touch. And when you whip them, YOU GET IN TROUBLE! WTF? That's like saying if someone sees a sign on a fence that says WARNING: ELECTRIC FENCE DO NOT TOUCH and they try to climb it and die it's the frikin fences fault!

2. When you're watching a movie and the guy beside you is like, "Wow! Did you just see that!" No, buddy, I paid like 30 bucks to come in here to look at the nice carpet.

3. The phrase 'Life is Short.' Tell me one thing that YOU can do that is longer than life.

4. When your sister or brother tells you to do something for them and it is stupid and they are just too lazy to do it and then when you say no they have a spaz and start screaming, and when your dad comes in all pissed off, she/he says "You made me do it."

5. When someone comes up to you at the bus stop and asks, "Hey, has the bus come yet?" Yeah, it came, and I didn't like the colour of the seats so I'm waiting 10 minutes for the next one, and that's why I'm standing here.

6. People who punch you constantly and when you punch them back they scream like hell and you get in trouble for it.

7. When someone asks, "Hey, dude, can I ask you a question?" You just did, genius.

8. When you go out of your way to book a table at a fancy restaurant, rent a room at the best hotel in town, buy your girlfriend/boyfriend like the most expensive things in the world, and when you propose to them, they gasp and say, "Are you sure?" No, I'm not sure, in fact, I just spent like $2000 preparing for this moment and I changed my mind.

9. The phrase, "It's always in the last place you look." WELL DUH! Once you find it, then the place where you find it becomes THE LAST PLACE YOU LOOK! Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do you get it?

10. Those car commercials that say, the new and improved, mazda 6 or something like that. How can it be new AND improved? If it's new, there's no way it can be improved because there is nothing that can be improved on. If it is improved, then how can it be new when there is an older version?

11. When you tell someone to stop watching TV, and they're like, just a minute! And when you look at the screen, a commercial's on.

12. People who steal library books. What's the point?

13. People who don't turn off their cell phones in the movie, when it clearly says, in like size five thousand font, on the giant screen, TO TURN OFF YOUR FREAKING PHONES!

14. People who like Twilight.

15. When you're working at a place where the change rooms aren't locked from the outside (But on the inside) and someone comes up to you and asks, "Can I try this on?" Why do you need my permission? Am I that special?

15. People who vote for someone and then whines and complains when he/she does a terrible job.

16. People on MSN who are like 12 years old complaining that their life sucks. YOU'RE 12 YEARS OLD, FOR ONE THING YOU HAVEN'T EVEN GONE THROUGH A QUARTER OF YOUR LIFE AND SECOND HOW WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW? COMPARED TO THE STARVING CHILDREN IN LIKE AFRICA, I'D SAY YOUR LIFE IS PRETTY DAM GOOD!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:49 pm
Personally, I think you're taking that all ENTIRELY out of context... confused  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

emeraldpuppy9

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:04 pm
yea, most of it would totally bug me...
some i hav never experienced (lik i dont wrk by the changing rooms, and hav never proposed 2 any1 XP)
there's only one that i dont agree w/ tho: the one abt ppl who lik twilight; ppl r entitled 2 their own opinions. im one of the ppl who lik twilight, but im not obsessed and i dont ramble on and on abt it (now that pisses me off)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:14 pm
This is what I completely disagree with:
=/

1. When someone is bothering you at school, and you're all like, if you touch me again, I'll whip you in the face and then they just look at you and go touch. And when you whip them, YOU GET IN TROUBLE! WTF? That's like saying if someone sees a sign on a fence that says WARNING: ELECTRIC FENCE DO NOT TOUCH and they try to climb it and die it's the frikin fences fault!

If you threaten someone, and then hurt them it isn't 'alright'.
=/
Granted, they might be doing something annoying, but that doesn't mean you can hit them.

3. The phrase 'Life is Short.' Tell me one thing that YOU can do that is longer than life.

rolleyes

5. When someone comes up to you at the bus stop and asks, "Hey, has the bus come yet?" Yeah, it came, and I didn't like the colour of the seats so I'm waiting 10 minutes for the next one, and that's why I'm standing here.

It is a perfectly legitimate question. Someone waiting at the stop could be waiting for someone that was coming on the bus, etc.

8. When you go out of your way to book a table at a fancy restaurant, rent a room at the best hotel in town, buy your girlfriend/boyfriend like the most expensive things in the world, and when you propose to them, they gasp and say, "Are you sure?" No, I'm not sure, in fact, I just spent like $2000 preparing for this moment and I changed my mind.

rolleyes Please- it's a big deal, they're in shock. Who the hell cares anyway?

12. People who steal library books. What's the point?

XD The same point as stealing anything else.

15. When you're working at a place where the change rooms aren't locked from the outside (But on the inside) and someone comes up to you and asks, "Can I try this on?" Why do you need my permission? Am I that special?

Funny story, I actually got chewed out a a Burlington Coat Factory for going into one of the unlocked rooms without asking.  

Surasaya

Urameshi0

3,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:04 pm
I LOL'd! xD

BTW, I don't even know what is Twilight. But from what Gaians say, it looks like Naruto with fake vampires instead of fake ninjas.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:27 am
Urameshi0
I LOL'd! xD

BTW, I don't even know what is Twilight. But from what Gaians say, it looks like Naruto with fake vampires instead of fake ninjas.

Dude,Twilight is like a tacky romance film with vampires in it for the hell of it.Since when in the history of mankind can vampires read minds and sparkle in sunlight?! rolleyes  

ll iExplode ll

xX StRawBeRrY StAinS Xx

6,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:13 am
haha this made my day so much better

yea most of the stuff would bother me  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff