Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Any clothes??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will anyone help me?
  YES!!!!
  NO!!!!!
  WHY SHOULD I?????
  GET YOUR OWN CLOTHES!!!!!!
View Results

sturgis09

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:14 pm
I got on today...and i have been hacked!! I had nothing left so i went and watched two boring movies to get these clothes!! (luckily they didn't steal my hair too!) But it would be really nice if anyone would donate some clothes to me!! I would really appreciate it!!! heart
~amanda blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:20 pm
is there anyone out there that would be generous enough to donate some clothes?????

anyone?? sad  

sturgis09

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:18 pm
I've sold all the clothes that I have that I don't want, but I'm currently running a contest. There's 11k in prizes that I'm giving out, feel free to check it out, there's no cost to enter, the link is in my signature.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:47 am
Hi sturgis09,
I just wanted to take the time to make you aware of the difference between the donation and charity sub forum and this one(the quest forum).
Any general begging for money or items primarily belongs in the donations forum however it is highly frowned upon both in the guild and on gaia as a whole as people have worked hard to earn their own gold.
The item quest forum is for people who are questing a certain item or look. It is a more accepted form of begging as much more time and effort is placed into making the thread-check out some of the others around here as an example.
I would suggest turning this into a quest thread to get back to the stage at which you were at before you were hacked. Maybe using the tek tek site to recreate your avatar so we know what was missing. If no changes have been made I'll move this to the other forum tomorrow.
Having said all that, If I have any cheap clothes I will send them your way and make sure you fill out a hacking report so you can attempt to get your old items back that way.
Remeber NEVER give out your password to anyone and be aware of fake gaia sites.
Sharky  

Sharkworld

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100

sturgis09

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:24 pm
Sharkworld
Hi sturgis09,
I just wanted to take the time to make you aware of the difference between the donation and charity sub forum and this one(the quest forum).
Any general begging for money or items primarily belongs in the donations forum however it is highly frowned upon both in the guild and on gaia as a whole as people have worked hard to earn their own gold.
The item quest forum is for people who are questing a certain item or look. It is a more accepted form of begging as much more time and effort is placed into making the thread-check out some of the others around here as an example.
I would suggest turning this into a quest thread to get back to the stage at which you were at before you were hacked. Maybe using the tek tek site to recreate your avatar so we know what was missing. If no changes have been made I'll move this to the other forum tomorrow.
Having said all that, If I have any cheap clothes I will send them your way and make sure you fill out a hacking report so you can attempt to get your old items back that way.
Remeber NEVER give out your password to anyone and be aware of fake gaia sites.
Sharky

My bad...its just i saw that people were getting yelled at there too!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:58 am
Yeah they will do as like I said begging is really frowned upon, you wouldn't do it in the real world (I hope at least) so why do it here, especially when there are so many competitions and giveaway threads already to make use off.
Would you rather me delete this, move it or would you like to convert it into a quest thread?  

Sharkworld

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items